Amber POV

Serenity's Guardians

"Amber, Amber wake up come on Amber" I jumped up from a deep sleep and tackled whatever was shaking me awake. 

"Amber get off me what are you trying to do kill me?" Asks my very irritated twin brother

"Oops sorry" I say as I got off him and turned to my human form. We like to sleep as wolves because its warm and more comfortable. I give him my hand and help him up. 

"Come on everyone's already outside." He says 

"Alright, alright" I say 

I pick up my bag thats filled with the stuff that I will need for the trip as we walk out of the gym doors. Jonghyun nudges my arm, I stop and look at him.

"Can you hold this?" He asks handing me his canteen

"Yeah" I say and take it from him

He swings his backpack off his shoulder and kneels down on the ground and starts to look through it. Then finally he brought out 2 small sugar cookies 

quickly shoving one in my hand than the other into his mouth. 

"OMO WHERE DID YOU GET THESE?" I gasp as I shove the cookie into my mouth

"Found em" he says with his mouth full 

It tastes soooooooooo good it has been so long since I've had a cookie. I throw my arms around my twin and kiss his cheek.

"Eww Amber get offf meeee" Jonghyun whines as he struggles out of my hug.

"I love you ssoooooo much your the best brother ever." I say while letting go of him as he starts to dramatically wipe his cheek off then says "Yeah, yeah remember that for next time." I hand him his canteen and he takes it and shoves it into his bag as we walk over to the others.

"Okay everyone ready?" SoJung asks

"Yep" says Yuilie

"Alright lets go" says Kris as he takes Taos hand. SoJung wrinkles her nose at them and starts walking north towards the factory.

"You know it's kinda funny that the humans are hiding in a factory during a zombie apocalypse" says YuilHan

"You gotta admit it is kinda weird"  says Jihoon "I mean out of all the places to hide why would they hide there?" The reason why it is weird is because in the beginning of the apocalypse almost all of the factories were closed up because they were containing the zombies inside of them.

"I don't know it is kinda weird though" I say " these humans must be really dumb"

"Oh, Jonghyun I hear that you have cookies" says Jihoon with a teasing smile 

"Damn mind readers" Jonghyun mutters while we all laugh. Our laughter is cut short by YuilHan who gives out a blood curtailing scream as she falls to her knees falling over on her side passing out.

"YuilHan" yells Jihoon as he drops to the ground next to her

"Yuilie What's wrong? What do you see?  Are you okay?" Asks Jihoon then without warning she sits up and pulls up the hood to her cloak.

"They're here," she yells "and they've got company."