Tao POV

Serenity's Guardians

It's been two days since we've found the human group and everything has gone terrible so far. These humans complain about anything and everything which tells me that they must have had really coushy lives before all this happened. It also doesn't help that YuilHan tries to scare the crap out of them every chance she gets. Her and the twins find amusment out of it some how.

Jihoon has been moping around and not paying attention, complaining about headaches because he hasn't been able to reach Seungcheol. I keep telling him that they must have hit a dead spot or gone to far off the reserve but he keeps insisting that he feels like something bad has happened. So today I have decided to talk to YuilHan and see if she has seen anything that she is willing to tell me about because now Jonghyun is getting worried because Jihoon can't reach his mate Kibum.

YuilHan is usually in the airducts she likes to climb around in them and spy on the others. At times like this she seems like a normal 12 year old girl. I walk over to the Main airduct of the Gym and pull the crate cover off then change into a black cat since the only one small enough to go through these airducts is YuilHan. I jump up into the opening and walk straight till I come to a bend on my left and follow it. I can start to hear YuilHan humming the lullaby that Sojung sings to hear when its time for bed. I turn another bend to find her in her usual place it has pillows of all different colors and shapes, theres also a ton of old pictures and pieces of colorful paper taped and glued to the walls of the airducts all around her.

"Meow"

YuilHan stops humming and is quite for awhile but never turns to look towards me.

"You want to know if I've seen anthing lately about the Northern pack" its not a question and I know it she is stating the obvious. "Well of course I have, my Bitten is there I have to keep an eye on them now don't I." I walk closer towards her and sit on one of the millions of pillows she has next to her. "he's been doing very well and growing up very nicely mentally of course not physically that would just be weird. His future is turning out beautiful as well" she whispers softly to her self. "But thats not what you want to know now is it?" She says softly as she finally turns to look at me, her one blue eye glowing every so often.

She told us awhile ago that the blue one glows when she is getting future images and the green one glows when she is getting past images.

She smiles to me softly and puts her hands on my back my fur. "Winter is coming" she says removing her hand from my back "your fur is turning white." she then looks away from me and stares out the vent to the right side of her. It leads outside thats why she likes this spot because she can smell the fresh air and see whats going on outside of the building without using her ability. All the wolfs that meet her say that shes a very weird seerer becuase she so curious and noisy. Other seerers only wanted to see what they have to see they never want to see more than what they have to. But then again none of the past seerers where 12 year old girls.

"My Bitten has grown quite close to my brother's Mate, he looks up to him like an older brother." she says with a small smile. This is how things usually work you listen to what YuilHan has to say for awhile and sometimes its usefull and she'll tell you what you really came to her about."Don't worry ZiTao the Northern pack is just fine" YuilHan says with a smile then turns towards me "now if you'll excuse me my Bitten is waiting to see me in the gym."

After she says that my eyes widden and she crawls away back down to the Gym I quickly follow her from behind. We get to the bottom and YuilHan jumps out into the gym and is immediatly pulled into a young boys embrace as i transform back into my human form, my eyes widden even more.

"Yuilie Noona I've missed you" the young boy thats about YuilHan's age says holdig tightly to her "I've missed you too Sammie" YuilHan says hugging the boy back tightly.

"Tao" A cheery girls voice calls out to me I look over to the rest of my pack to see the rest of the Northern pack. Their alpha Youngguk and his Mate Himchan is talking and laughing with Sojung and Kris, I see Jonghyun squeezing the life out of Key and Ren laughing and smiling with Amber, I look to the other side to see Seungcheol sitting on the floor with Jihoon in his lap holding his crying mate with a huge smile on his face as he his back and pecks his cheeks trying to calm his worrysome mate. I also see my good friend Luna walking towards me with a giant smile gracing her face as she runs towards me and envelopes me in a big hug which I return.

YuilHan knew they where coming here thats why she didn't tell her brother anything to calm his nerves over his mental connecting with his Mate being unsuccesfull for the past few days.

"It's so good to see you" Luna says pulling away from our hug

"You too" I say smiling at her "Come over with the rest of us we have news" She says her once smiling face now turning into a serious one as she leads me off towards the others. I have a bad feeling about what I'm about to hear.