Western Pack POV

Serenity's Guardians

"" Kai grumbles out trying to keep his mate safely secured on his back.

"What's wrong?" JR calls from in front stopping to look back at the two.

"We need to stop somewhere for the night." Kai calls back trying to adjust his drained out Mate better on his back.

"We're almost there can't he just wait a little longer?" JR asks walking back to the two mates waving a hand at C.A.P and Niel to stop for a moment. They have been walking for almost two days straight to get to the Southern Pack's location. They've already sent their two youngest ahead because of Kwangmin going into heat, not wanting to draw any attention to themselfs with his smell. After the Twins had left they traveled in wolf form until Kyungsoo passed out from exhastion, so now here they are travel on foot in their volnerable human bodies taking longer than wanted to get to their destination.

"Ani" Kai sighs out "he's not even holding on anymore I need."

JR let's out a frustrated sigh running his fingers through his hair and gving it a harsh tug "Arraso" he breaths "let's just walk abit more see if we can find some kind of building to hole up in for the night."

"Arraso" Kai agrees hicking Kyungsoo up a bit more before following behind the rest of his pack mates.

"You really need to learn how to heal him like you do with others" JR says to Kai after walking another couple miles

"I know...I've tried but I just...I don't think I ever will be able too, you know? All our powers have limitations when it comes to our mates, I think this is the limitation." Kai mummbles back.

"I've been thinking that too." JR exhales looking down at his feet kicking up the dry dirt beneath him as they continue their journey in silence.

"Hyung" Niel calls breaking the steady silence "There's a small house up ahead."

"Arraso we'll stay there then." JR says picking up the pace with Kai trailing behind "Can you wake him up for a second to check everything out?" JR asks Kai once they reach the door to the small house.

"I don't know, let me see." Kai replies squatting down abit to gently slide his mate off his back, laying him in the soft grass "Kyungsoo-ah" Kai calls sweetly too his mate back his bangs and leaving small soft kisses across his face. After getting no repsonse from the smaller Kai looks up at the rest of his pack and shyly whispers "C-can you guys like...look away for a moment?" Niel not wanting to witness anything erted immediatly turns his back to the younger without any question.

"I really don't get you" C.A.P sighs out as he and JR turn their backs to younger as well"you two will each others brains out as loud as possible and not care if we hear but as soon as someones watching ou get all flustered and awkward."

"Oh I'm sorry I don't want my pack to watch me feel up my mate." Kai growls out sarcastically

"Okay okay j-just wake him up." JR says just trying to get everything done and over with. Kai looks back down at his little mate watching him for a second before leaning down to press his lips against his, Kai leaves a few pecks before he starts to feel the warm affect he gets when transfer energy to another living thing. Another second and Kai can feel Kyungsoo slowly kissing back as he starts to wake up, Kai nips at the smallers bottom lip trying to get him to wake up a little faster.

"Kyungsoo-ah" Kai calls softly pulling away from the kiss once he feels Kyungsoo's long fingers wrap around the base of his braids tring to pull the older in more. "I need you to wake up for me yeobo-ah." Kyungsoo lets out a low grumble still not fully recovered.

"Ani" he whimpers yanking at the older's braids again trying to make him come back for another kiss.

"Yaaaaaah"JR complains "Kyungsoo-ah you aren't in your bedroom just so you know we're here too" Kyungsoo shocked by their Alpha's voice pushes his mate away to look at the others with wide eyes.

"Yaaaah" Kyungsoo whines pushing his mate on the chest "why are you letting them watch while kissing me like that?"

"I-I-I wasn't they looked away I-I told them to look away before I did." Kai explains to his flustered mate

"Don't worry Kyungsoo-ah we weren't looking" Niel reassures the younger "we're gonna put up for the night here we just need you to check it for us before going in."

"O-oh o-okay" Kyungsoo mumbles crawling over into his mates lap wrapping the older's arms around himself. Whenever Kyungsoo goes into a 'Meditation' he needs Kai to not only be with him but surrounding him, Kyungsoo needs to be wrapped and snuggled comfortable into his older mate in order to be relaxed enough to do what he has to do. Kyungsoo takes in a deep breath as Kai wraps his arms around him even tighter making sure the younger knows he is there for him.

"There us to be two of them here but...a human stumbled in...alone...they chased after the human...never came back." Kyungsoo sighs out before opening his eyes giving the pack a nod meaning everything eas okay.

"Alright then" JR huffs swinging open the door " C.A.P, Niel, and Me will sleep in the livingroom" JR instructs as they all file into the run down home "Kai you can take Kyungsoo into the bedroom and...you know."

"Arraso" they all agree going their seperate ways Kai and Kyungsoo into the only bedroom, While C.A.P and Niel go into the livingroom with JR following behind. C.A.P settles his self on the old dusty carpet leaning against the cracked and peeling wallpaper as he pulls Niel down to settle into his lap wrapping his muscular arms around his mate to keep him warm and comfortable as they drift off to sleep. JR Sits againts the wall across from the sleeping couple watching them with envy as he thinks about a certain blonde hair boy who refuses to except him as his Mate no matter what he does. JR lets out a strangled sigh as he slides down to lay on the floor thoughts full of the beautiful boy he is determined to make his forever...and always.