Jonghyun POV

Serenity's Guardians

"Hi, I'm Jonghyun but you can call me Jjong that's what my pack calls me I'm sixteen years old the human children always ask us to tell them stories about our battles and about the people that we have saved and how we got them to Serenity.

My power is marksmanship meaning no matter how far or what angle I shoot or throw it always hits the target as long as I can see. That's not all, ever heard of twin telepathy? Well me and my sister Amber have it- literally me and my sister can read each others minds and talk to each in our heads too.

But if we concentrate hard enough we can block each other out for a little privacy. The y part about it is it only works on us so we can't talk to anyone else in our heads or read their minds but it's still cool and it comes in handy too. Me and Amber are also the worlds best pranksters one time when Tao was asleep we stuffed worms in his pillow case he screamed so loud oh man that was hilarious."

"JONGHYUN DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME COME OVER THERE" Yelled Tao 

"Oh come on Tao you know it was funny" Jonghyun says with a smirk 

"SOJUNG" Tao screams 

"NO TAO DON- OMG YOUR SUCH A TATTLE TALE" Jonghyun yells to him "Sorry gotta go bye"

With a click echoing the screen goes blank