#19

Unconditionally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Kris followed Donghae to the direction of his car, the late night chill blowing gently against them.

 

"…it's the court date tomorrow." Donghae leaned against his limo, looking up at the stars.

 

"And?" Kris knew he was simply looking up so that he wouldn't have to look at him.

 

"By tomorrow, you'll be divorced from Dara."

 

"Why would-?"

 

"Kwon's legal department has found a way that, if they find you guilty, you'll be forced to divorce Dara on the grounds of domestic abuse."

 

"…that's legal?"

 

"This is The G-Dragon we're talking about. He will make it legal."

 

"…what exactly is it you want?"

 

"Let Dara go," Donghae said steadily. "I'm asking this of you."

 

"Why should I?" Kris immediately responded. "She loves me now. She loves only me. She's always loved me."

 

"And you choose just now to realize it?" Donghae furiously stood up, now gazing straight at Kris. "What do you know about love? Do you know the feeling? Do you know how it feels to see the one person you'd die for, get her heart broken over and over? Oh no, wait," he sneered. "You would. After all, Seungri wasn’t exactly that accepting with Chaerin’s feeling at first."

 

Kris flinched, but didn't back down. He chose instead, to open his mouth.

 

"I… should probably thank you."

 

Donghae gave him a confused look.

 

"I didn't realize how important Dara was to me, until you tried to steal her from me."

 

Kris sort of had expected the fist flying towards him, but even he was a little surprised at the amount of force Lee Donghae put into it.

 

"You know… I actually don't hate you all that much," Donghae said calmly, observing the fallen Kris who didn't bother to pick himself up. "In fact, I find it admirable that you've been trying to own up to your mistake. But, you're too late now. Dara should be mine. Dara is mine."

 

"You're wrong," Kris gently brushed his lip, swiping away the blood as he sat up. "Nobody owns Dara. But… she chose to be with me and I wouldn’t take it any other way.”

 

“You really love her."

 

"I do," Kris responded calmly without hesitation.

 

"…then let her go."

 

"…"

 

"Do you really think she can be happy with you?" the young executive pointed out. "After all you did to her, I still find it a miracle she forgave you for all that."

 

"…I do too," he murmured. "That stupid girl…"

 

Looking back, it seemed like he did nothing but make her cry. So why did she keep choosing to forgive him like this? Even now… she hadn't completely forgiven him, but she hadn't ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter