#0

Unconditionally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Dara blinked back as streams of sunlight woke her from slumber, she slowly fluttered her eyes open to see the break of dawn slowly peeking through their window drapes. She turned to the other side.

 

No sign of Wu Yifan.

 

So he already left…

 

She heaved a deep sigh and  sat up, kicking the comforter down to her heels. She glanced around the room and the strange feeling of living with Kris still lingered inside her.

 

She’s now the mistress of the Wu Household.

 

Remembering that time when she bravely asked him out, she would have never thought she would end up marrying him.

 

Not that she was disappointed.

 

After all, there was no use in denying the butterflies in her stomach, the warm feeling she got in her heart, when Kris nonchalantly agreed when she told him, “I’ll make you forget her, so date me instead!”

 

Who would have guessed that that valiant (yet embarrassing) profusion would end them down the altar? Although, the marriage was a little… forced.

 

She sighed as she climbed down their bed and grabbed her hair brush from their dresser. Looking at herself in the mirror, she hadn’t expected that Kris’ parents would take such a liking to her. And by liking, she meant that the next week after meeting them, the couple went to Dara’s house together with Kris, introduced themselves and asked the Park’s about their stand on grandchildren.

 

Apparently, they grew fond at Dara being the first girl Kris had introduced to them. Of course, the Parks was as thrilled. The Wu Corporation weren’t publicly known as one of the Largest Chinese Corporation in South Korea for nothing. And before Kris or Dara could ever fathom it, their parents had been joyously screeching about marriage.

 

Much to Dara’s complete and utter state of bafflement.

 

Though she was still willing, all right.

 

But she knew what a problem it would be for Kris. After all, everyone knew his feelings for The Baddest Female. It was to her shock when he simply said “Okay”. Right there and then. He didn’t even look up from his meal and just agreed to the marriage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter