The First Meeting

Romantic & Idol S3: I Love You

A nervous Chanyeol is waiting at the top of the Namsan Stairs. He keeps talking to the camera, thinking it would calm him down. But it didn't. For every minute that passes, he becomes even more nervous.

"The girl has arrived." the PD informed him.

Chanyeol jumped up and saw the arriving white van.

"Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?" he could barely control his excitement.

"Chanyeol, you can't run down. The two of you have to meet in the middle." , a reminder from the PD.

"I understand." he replied.

As the van door slid open, he squinted his eyes to get a clearer view.

"Oh! Dae~~~bak!" he blurted out as soon as he recognized her face. He ran so fast to where she was that even the PD couldn't stop him. Upon reaching her, he bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo! EXO Chanyeol imnida!"

"Annyeong haseyo! Miss A Suzy imnida." she replied with a bow.

"I know!" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"You ran so fast, you looked like you were rolling down the stairs earlier. Kekeke"

Chanyeol's smile grew even wider.

....

Meanwhile, at the train station, Doojoon is patiently waiting for the girl. He has on a serious look and wasn't talking much. The only words he ever said were "Is it this train?" whenever a train would come and pass by. Five minutes later, the PD told him.

"The train is arriving. Please stand over here."

Doojoon's expression suddenly stiffened. Clearly nervous but trying not to let it show. As the train doors opened, giving himself a glimpse of the girl, his face totally changed from serious to happy.

"Eunji-ya." he greeted as he entered the train.

"Oh! Doojoon oppa!" Eunji was trying hard to hold back her laughter but couldn't.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, almost laughing himself.

"Ah, really... Sorry, oppa. It's just we're too close already, so meeting like this is..."

"Awkward." he agreed. And they laughed together.

"Ahhhh, what are we going to do?" the embarrassed pair said as the train left the station.

....

In the theater, a running Siwan appeared and apologized. His other schedule had finished late so he appeared late for the first meeting. The movie had already started five minutes ago.

"She's already inside." the PD informed him.

"Ah, I feel sorry. I should have been the one waiting in there for her." He sneaked into the theater holding the single red rose he brought. While walking down to the front seat, he noticed  the familiar face and stopped.

"Thank you!" he gave the camera a thumbs up before taking his seat beside the girl.

Firstly, he gave her the rose. "Sorry I was late." he added.

"It's okay." She took the rose and looked at him. "Siwan oppa?! Annyeong haseyo..." she said in a loud, surprised voice.

"Long time no see... Hyuna-ya."

"Really! How have you been these days?" she asked.

"Please keep quiet inside the theater." the staff said.

They apologized and Siwan leaned in a little to whisper something to her.

"Should we go outside and talk?"

When she nodded, he took her by the hand and headed out.

....

Myungsoo was holding a big bouquet of flowers standing on one side of the street waiting for the girl. He was so focused on waiting that he forgot about the cameras around him. He wasn't talking at all. A few minutes later, a van arrived and parked on the other side. He took a deep breath and straightened out his shirt. From a distance, he could tell who it was.

"It's Jun Hyosung-ssi.' were the first words he said since the filming began.

They bowed to each other and Myungsoo ran to her as soon as the cars stopped. He gave her the flowers.

"For you.", he said. An awkward atmosphere filled the air as they just smiled at each other without a word.

PD: This time, your task is to hold hands. From now, until you meet the other three couples in Jeju.

Hyosung: Eh?... last season it was only for one minute. Why suddenly...

Myungsoo: Should we start now? Hyosung-ssi?

With her hand in his, the awkard couple went on their way to the airport.

...

Eunji: We have to hold hands that long? What if I have to go to the comfort room?

Doojoon: Of course I have to go with you, pabo! Kekeke. Just kidding!

Eunji: You ert. Kekeke...seriously, when we get to Jeju I'm trading you for the other guys, whoever they are.

Doojoon: Me too. For the other girls!

...

PD: It looks like you won't have a problem with the task... since you're already holding hands...

A flustered Siwan immediately let go. "No, I was just.. guiding her out of the theater... since it's dark..." he explained.

"Wahhh, you already held my hand even if no one told you to yet. How could you? Kekeke. " Hyuna a bit.

Siwan looked even more flustered.

"Let's go!" she initiated the handholding and they left for the airport.

...

"I'm holding hands... with Suzy?" Chanyeol turned red at the mere thought of skinship.

"It's okay. Let's go?" Suzy joined her hand with Chanyeol's.

"This is the best day ever." he said. And then he felt embarrassed, how could he say that out loud?

...

A/N:

I love how everyone has different ships. Kekeke. Some ships will probably interact a lot in this story, but like the real R&I, there'll only be 4 ( maybe less;) ) pairs in the end. ^_^

Thank you for all the comments and subscribers! :))

Next chapter, everyone will finally meet each other! And the couples will be given a chance to stay with each other or change partners. :)