This is the final date?

Romantic & Idol S3: I Love You

“Chanyeol-ah, hit me in the head just once.” Siwan had his head bowed down in front of Chanyeol and Eunji, ready to take the hit.
“Are you okay, hyung?” Chanyeol asked innocently.
“Go ahead. Just punch me!” Siwan urged.
“I don't want to. Why would I?” Chanyeol replied.
“Just do it, please.”
“No, hyung.”
“Come on!”
“No. I am a peaceful person.”
“Just one punch!”
“Hyung, what's the problem?”
“Just do it!”
“Aish!” Eunji got fed up listening to the two and gave Siwan a huge strong swing on the head.
“Ouch!” Siwan almost fell to the floor from Eunji's strong hit. “Why did you do that?!”
“You were asking to get hit. So I hit you.” Eunji answered.
“Hyung, you should thank Eunji. She just hit you.” Chanyeol added.
“What's wrong with you two?” Siwan sneered at them before leaving and going into his room.
“What the...? He was clearly asking us to hit him. Why is he mad at us now?” Eunji wondered.
“Don't worry, Eunji. You did well.” Chanyeol gave her a two-thumbs up.
Hyuna and Myungsoo joined the two in the kitchen.
“What's wrong with Siwan hyung? Did you guys beat him up?” Myungsoo asked.
“He asked for it. Our Eunji just did what he wanted us to do. Right, Eunji?”
“You mean he asked you to hit him?” Hyuna looked at them with suspicion.
“Yes!”
“And why would he do that?” she asked again, still suspicious.
“I don't know. That hyung is weird.” Chanyeol answered. Myungsoo nodded in agreement.
“Hyuna unnie, let's go into our room and talk.” Eunji linked her arm with Hyuna.
“Good idea! We're not sleepy yet so we'll go with you.” The two boys started following.
“No!” Eunji screamed at them.
“Why not?” The boys frowned.
“We're gonna have a girls' talk!”
--

Just after sunset, the PD called the idols out to the garden for the final Jeju date.

The Third Jeju Date: The girl idols were instructed to leave a mark on the bus seat they want. The boy idol who sits next to their chosen seat will be their date for the day. The couples turned out as follows:

Myungsoo-Suzy
Siwan-Hyuna
Doojoon-Eunji
Chanyeol-Hyosung


PD: This time, there willl be no more acting missions. You just have to walk your own way back to the house, from wherever we will drop you off. These are the drop-off points.

Stop #1. Lighthouse -4 kilometers away
Stop #2. Restaurant -6 kilometers away
Stop #3. Beach -8 kilometers away
Stop #4. Airport -10 kilometers away

The drop-off order will be decided by your own votes. Vote for the couple that you want to stay inside the bus. The couple with the least number of votes will be dropped off at the next stop. The couples can now make their statements before the voting begins.

--

1ST ROUND OF VOTING

Hyuna: You should NOT vote for us because Siwan oppa does not exercise. If he walks far, he might pass out.
Myungsoo: You should NOT vote for us because Suzy told me to tell you not to vote for us.
Doojoon: You should NOT vote for us because if we walk really far, Eunji might get really tired. Even though I exercise a lot and I'm really fit, I would not like to give Eunji a piggyback ride home. Please do not bring this misfortune unto me.
Hyosung: You should NOT vote for us because I would like to get home early and cook a nice, refreshing dinner for all of you guys.

After voting...

PD: The couple that got ZERO votes and will be dropped off at the Lighthouse is... Chanyeol and Hyosung!

Everyone clapped and cheered. Her “I will cook you dinner” speech obviously convinced the other 6 hungry idols. The two were dropped off at the first stop.

“We just have to walk from here, right?” Chanyeol confirmed with the PD.
“Yes.” 

2ND ROUND OF VOTING

Hyuna: You should NOT vote for us because Siwan oppa does not exercise. If he walks far, he might die.
Suzy: You should NOT vote for us because I have a really bad cold *fakes cough* so I shouldn't be walking so much. *fakes cough again*
Eunji: You should NOT vote for us because I would not like to be carried home by Doojoon oppa. Please do not bring this misfortune unto me.

After voting...

PD: The couple that got only ONE vote and will be dropped off at the Restaurant is … Doojoon and Eunji!

While the two rejoiced at their victory, the four other idols did not seem as happy. No one wanted the long walk home. As agreed upon, Doojoon and Eunji were dropped off at the restaurant.

"This is weird. Why are they just dropping us off and not giving any other mission?" Doojoon wondered as the bus began driving away from them.

3RD ROUND OF VOTING

RESULTS:
Siwan-Hyuna: 3 votes
Myungsoo-Suzy: 1 vote

Myungsoo and Suzy were shocked that the voting did not result in a tie. They looked at Siwan and Hyuna, whose current emotions are unreadable. They wondered who it was. Who among the two wanted the painful 10 kilometer walk back home, and why? Myungsoo and Suzy were dropped off at the beach a few moments later.

"PD-nim, there's really nothing else we should do? We just have to walk back home?" Even Suzy was suspicious now.

Siwan and Hyuna got off at the airport. It was dark now.

"They want us to walk in the dark?" Hyuna complained.

"Yeah. I found it weird too. In the past seasons, the date started in the morning. Today the date began so late..." Siwan added.