Arrival in Jeju and Music Shuffle

Romantic & Idol S3: I Love You

COFFEE SHOP. JEJU ISLAND.

One by one, the couples arrived at the designated place in Jeju where they will finally see each other.

Hyuna and Siwan arrived first. The PD asked them how their flight was.

Hyuna: The old lady sitting near us on the plane thought we were newlyweds. Kekeke.

Siwan: Because of the handholding. I think this is too much for the first mission, don't you?

Hyuna: Of course, the only person I ever held hands with this long is my mother! :)

Eunji: Omo! Siwan oppa? Hyuna unnie?

Siwan and Hyuna turned their attention to the door, where Eunji and Doojoon were arriving.

Siwan: Eunji-ya! Doojoon! You two look... like you don't want to be with each other. What's with the grumpy faces?

Doojoon:  Kekeke you're right! Eunji and I were practically laughing at our sad fate all the way here.

Eunji: Because we're too close already. I can't look at him seriously as my date.

Hyuna: Aigoo, some couples start out that way... but they fall in love with each other anyway.

Siwan: Will Doojoon-Eunji be like that?

Eunji-Doojoon: NO WAY!!!!

At that moment, Chanyeol and Suzy entered. Right behind them were Myungsoo and Hyosung.

  FLASHBACK:: [Preshow interview]

Siwan: My ideal type is Secret's Hyosung.

Chanyeol: My ideal type is Jun Hyosung sunbaenim.

Myungsoo: My ideal type is Miss A's Suzy.

Now that the 8 idols got together, the PD allowed them to stop holding hands and gave them a new task.

PD: Now that you've seen everyone, through text message, please let us know if you want to stay with your partner or change partners. If the majority chooses stay, you can go straight to the vacation house with your partner. If the majority chooses change, the men will ask a different girl to be their partner and go to the vacation house together.

....

PD: We've received your votes. Out of 8 people, only one man chose to stay and all the women chose to change.

Everyone looked at each other with shocked faces. But no one said a word. Whoever that one person was, he must be feeling bad because he knows for sure that his partner didn't choose to stay with him.

...

The women stood in front of the men. And the men were instructed to go behind the girl they want to be partnered with. Like lightning, Chanyeol ran to Hyosung and Myungsoo ran to Suzy. Doojoon stood behind Hyuna and Siwan went to Eunji. Now that the new couples were formed, the PD told them to go to the vacation house.

"Which couple was formed first?" the PD asked. Chanyeol excitedly raised his hand and screamed "Hyosung-Chanyeol!"

"Because you were first, you can take the car and go comfortably to the vacation house." Chanyeol-Hyosung high-fived while the other couples felt nervous to hear how they will go to the vacation house.

"For the second and third couples, there are bicycles waiting for you outside the shop." Myungsoo-Suzy and Doojoon-Hyuna nodded their heads, taking the bicycle sounded fine to them.

"For the last couple," Siwan-Eunji looked at the PD with pleading eyes, "you can start walking from here." The other three couples laughed at their misfortune.

"You two should start walking. You should reach the house in an hour." Doojoon teased.

At the parking lot, Chanyeol-Hyosung boarded their car while the three couples enviously looked on. The three couples then moved on to see the bicycles in the parking lot. Suzy, who ran ahead of everybody else, screamed in shock.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"There are only two bicycles." Suzy said.

"You mean, we have to....?" Hyuna didn't need to finish her sentence. Everybody knew what the PD intended them to do with the bicycle.

This.

 (cr: walls-worlddotcom)

Hyuna: Oh..

Suzy: my...

Hyuna: gosh..

Eunji: HAHAHAHAHAHA! And you all teased us for having to walk. Riding like that is hard too!

Siwan went to one of the bikes and got on it.

Siwan: Eunji-ya, please get on.

Eunji: Oppa, what are you doing? We're supposed to walk.

Siwan: Let's just try this once. It looks like it would be fun. We'll give it back to you, Hyuna-ya.

Eunji got on and Siwan told her to hold tight. It turns out Siwan was actually good at it and they tried to steal the bike from Doojoon-Hyuna. But soccer player Doojoon caught up to them with all his might.

Hyuna cheered Doojoon on for taking back their bike. "Good job, Doojoon oppa!"

With all the ruckus going on, Myungsoo and Suzy leisurely rode the bike like a perfectly-matched couple in their own world. And Doojoon-Hyuna finally got on their bike, leaving Siwan-Eunji to walk their way to the house.

Eunji: You should have gone a bit faster, oppa. We could have stolen the bike from them. Kekeke.

Siwan: I was going fast. If I went any faster, I was afraid you'd fall off.. or we'd both fall off. Come on, let's start walking.

Eunji: Oppa, if you feel tired I can carry you on my back. I carried Yoseob oppa before, on another show. Kekeke

Siwan: Eunji-ya, I'll expect you to do that! Keke, just kidding. I'll be the one to carry you if you're tired. :)

-----

When Siwan and Eunji got to the house, everybody else had settled in and the Music Shuffle was about to start.

The men's song choice will be played throughout the house for the girls (who are in different rooms and have no idea who the guy is) to hear. If a girl likes the song, she'll come out and have a moonlight date with the guy.

#1 - ZE:A Siwan (Like A Star - K.Will - YWCFTS OST)

Because in my eyes, in my heart, you shine like a star. I start my day with you, I end my day with you.

Hyuna: I like this song!

Eunji: It's that drama's OST, right?

I only want one thing as the day ends. I couldn't tell you I love you yet

Suzy: Wouldn't it be too early to go out now? It's just the first song... but...

So from slightly far away, behind you, I smile.

From inside the house, a door opened and a girl came out.

Siwan: Annyeong haseyo. :)

Suzy: Oh? Siwan oppa, annyeong haseyo. ^_^

#2 - EXO Chanyeol (I Wish - FTIsland)

Baby, I hope it's me, I wish it's me. Lonely, lonely oh love me please. I don't want to be alone anymore

Eunji: I like FT Island but, playing this song when you're trying to get a date... I don't think it will work. kekeke.

I love you.

No one came out. Chanyeol was directed to the "no date" area where the ones unable to get a date are supposed to wait until everyone with dates have left.

#3 - BEAST Doojoon (Why Did You Just Come Now - Jung Yup - IHearYourVoiceOST)

Do you believe in love? Is this fate? I keep hearing sweet words

You're smiling in front of me. I tightly hold your hand

Hyosung comes out and greets Doojoon. He says hello with a smile.

With eyes overflowing with love, I look at you

Eunji comes out and sees Doojoon and Hyosung. "Aigoo, I really have no luck." she said as she made her way to the two.

When Doojoon had to pick between Eunji and Hyosung. He takes Hyosung's hand and walks away with her. "I'm sorry Eunji!" he said.

Chanyeol greeted Eunji with a smile as she walked to the "no date" area and joined him.

Eunji: You were the one who played I Wish, weren't you?

Chanyeol: Yes, why didn't you come out?

Eunji: Aigoo, Chanyeol oppa! Most girls won't come out on a date for that, I think. Hahaha.

Chanyeol: Is that so? :( Tell me more, what do girls like? ^_^

Eunji: This one Myungsoo oppa chose is good.

#4 INFINITE Myungsoo (My Girl - BTOB)

Baby, listen to this promise I made you. If you want it, I can do anything

You are dazzling and you're just my style, my beautiful girl

When you're coming toward me, stop right there. I fall in love with you just like that.

Hyuna comes out and greets Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiles and leads the way out.

 

Chanyeol: Eunji-ssi, what do we do now? :)

----

A/N: This one was kinda long (I think). But I had fun writing it! I hope you liked it too! :)

Next chapter will be the First Impression Choice and barbecue party for their first night in Jeju! ^^

Thanks for subscribing and please comment your thoughts/suggestions/anything you want. Kekeke.