SELCA!

Romantic & Idol S3: I Love You

Upon reaching the beach, the idols held up their video cameras and went on to film anything they like.

[SUZY CAM]
Myungsoo had positioned himself right infront of her camera. She was slowly walking forward. And he walked backwards to fit with her steps.

"Are you okay now?" he asked.
"Yes, I feel a lot better. I think the cold is going away now." she assured him.
"That's good." he nodded.
"Have you eaten yet?" he asked again.
"Yes." she answered.
"Hmmm..." he nodded again.
"You seem more serious today." she observed.
"I've just been thinking..."
"About the Midway Selection?"
"HOW DID YOU KNOW?! ARE YOU A PHYSICS?" His eyes widened.
"Physics is a subject, oppa. I think what you wanted to say was 'psychic'." She found this little mistake adorable.
"I know that. Psychic. I was just testing to see if you know your English. You've gotten a lot smarter! Kekeke." He bluffed, trying to save himself from the humiliation brought about by his wrong English.
When I get back to Seoul, I'm going to buy and read an English dictionary, he reminded himself.
She smiled at him before going on their separate ways.

Suzy walked by herself a little more and bumped into Siwan at a garden infront of the restaurant.
"Siwan oppa, what are you doing?" she asked.
"Oh, Suzy-ah. Can you help me choose a flower among these?"
"But there are too many..." she said.
"I know, but.. just point at anything you like." he asked her.
"Okay..." she pointed at a purple flower.
Siwan got it and started picking out the petals one by one.
She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me...
He looked at the flower and it only had one petal left.

"SHE LOVES ME NOT?!" He shouted.

"What the actual ffff...!" He held back from cursing, knowing that Suzy was right beside him.

"I hate you. You piece of shhh...!" He threw the flower to the ground.

"You motherfff... flower!" Then stomped on it over and over, releasing all his frustration

Several seconds later, he finally calmed down, picked it up again and put it in his pocket.

"Chanyeol oppa!" she called out to Chanyeol, who was also walking alone. She waved at him.
He waved back and they met halfway.
"Oh?! This is just like the Forehead Kiss mission!" he said as he pointed to the lighthouse in front of them.
"You're right! Kekeke, that was pretty cool." she nodded her head.
"Haha, yes it was." he agreed. They stopped talking and just looked at the lighthouse infront of them.
 
At that moment, Doojoon snuck up behind the two and surprised Suzy.
"Oh! I caught you! What are you two doing right now?" he questioned them like they were doing something bad.
Suzy turned back and started filming Doojoon now.
"Doojoon oppa, have you filmed your Midway Selection yet?"
"That's a secret! Kekeke. How about you?" he threw the question back at her.
"Yes I have." she said confidently and with a smile all over her face.

[HYOSUNG CAM]
Hyosung went over to Siwan, Eunji and Doojoon, who were creating so much noise while throwing rocks to the sea.
"What are you doing?" she asked as she approached the three.
"We're competing to see who throws a rock the farthest. Wanna join?" Siwan invited her.
"Later. I'm filming you guys right now."
"Oh, I see gummy actress Jun Hyosung has become a camerawoman." he teased.
'Hyosung-ah! Gums Hyosung!" Doojoon shouted as he went over to her.
"Seriously, you two always tease me about my gums." she pouted.
"That's because we're jealous!" Doojoon said.
"Hahaha. What?" the gummy smile appeared again.
"See?! When you smile, your gums can be seen from a kilometer away!" Doojoon said. And Siwan laughed with him.
"Ya!" She hit the two.
Suddenly, Eunji shouted "I won!"
The shocked men turned to her. "What? What happened?"
"I beat your record, Doojoon oppa!" she said while pointing to the sea, saying she threw farther.
"That doesn't count." Doojoon said.
"WHAT?!"
"I didn't see it. Siwan, Hyosung... did you see her throw?"
The two answered no. No one was witness to Eunji's record.
"I quit! I don't want to play with you guys!" she stomped away like a little kid, feeling cheated.
The three laughed at cute Eunji.
"She's becoming more and more like Chanyeol, isn't she?" Doojoon remarked.

[EUNJI CAM]
Eunji was filming the boys' rock throwing competition. The four girls were watching them from several meters away.
She zoomed in to Chanyeol, who was waving happily at the camera. He made a heart sign over his head.

 

Then, she turned the camera to Hyuna. "Unnie, who do you think will win?"
"Well, it's not Myungsoo. Hahaha." She pointed at Myungsoo, who was just sitting there, leisurely throwing rocks, not wanting to compete.
"It will probably be Chanyeol oppa and his freakishly long arms." Suzy guessed.
"Or Doojoon who throws so hard it looks like his arms are going to fly off from his body." Hyosung laughed.
At that moment, Siwan screamed out his victory. She quickly turned the camera to a celebrating Siwan.
Eunji laughed. "He probably took out his anger about Hyuna unnie's prank, and threw the rock as far as he could. Kekeke."
"Ya, we've made up already." Hyuna informed the three.
"Really? That's good then! :)" she said while zooming the camera to Doojoon, who was still trying to beat Siwan's record.
Then she focused it on Myungsoo, who was walking now towards them.

 

"You're zooming in too much on Myungsoo. Don't." a man's voice came from behind. Again, Chanyeol surprised Eunji. She didn't notice him walking from the beach toward them.
"Ah! Why do you always appear out of nowhere? You scared me!" she said.
"What? I was even waving to you while walking toward here..." he said, disappointed.
"Sorry, I didn't notice you. I think I've been filming too much. Kekeke." she explained.

[HYUNA CAM]
Hyuna sat alone on the beach, filming the beautiful sunset.
"You're still filming?" Myungsoo joined her.
"Yup. I haven't filmed enough yet." she turned the camera to him.
"Well, it is hard to choose." he smiled.
"Have you filmed yours yet?"
"Yes. I've filmed everything already." he answered.
The two grew quiet.
Several seconds later, Myungsoo spoke again. "Where's your cap?"
"Siwan oppa borrowed it. He said it will be his "lucky charm" for the rock throwing contest."
At that moment, he played with her hair, ruining it's style in the process.
"Ah, oppa! What are you doing?!" she said, while trying to fix her hair again.
"Nothing." he smiled at her warmly.
"Oh! where are the others?" Still filming, she looked behind and saw that the other six idols were also watching the sunset. 

Eunji, Hyosung and Suzy were filming it, amazed at the beautiful sight.
Chanyeol, Doojoon and Siwan were talking among themselves.
She zoomed in on Chanyeol who was happily jumping, expressing his amazement at the scene.
And then to Doojoon who was screaming something to the three girls, probably teasing them again.

And then to Siwan, who seemed like he was looking straight at her camera. But his face showed no reaction at all. Like a cold city guy, he wore his aviator shades, turned his back to the camera and walked away coolly. She kept the camera on him. And to her, it felt like she was filming a movie. Im Siwan's charisma is like that of an A-list movie star.


But that image shattered when Clumsy Siwan appeared and tripped on his own foot, landing face first on the sand.


Suzy, Eunji, Hyosung, Doojoon and Chanyeol crowded around the fallen Siwan while Myungsoo and Hyuna watched the scene from far away. Siwan didn't move an inch and showed no signs of getting up. The girls were beginning to get worried. But Chanyeol, whose 22 years of life had made him an expert on dealing with embarrassing moments, knew that Siwan was just too embarrassed to show his face to the others. So he helped him out.
"He's okay. Nothing to see here. Let's go." He led them to the parking lot.
"Siwan hyung, we're all heading to the parking lot. You can get up in ten seconds and brush off all the sand on your face before going back to the van." he whispered.
And he did count. After ten seconds, he looked forward and saw everyone walking to the parking lot. Thinking that no one was looking at him anymore, he finally got up.
"Are you okay?" he heard Myungsoo's voice from behind him. Surprised, he turned around to see that he and Hyuna were walking side by side.
And to make things worse, she was filming him. Sand face and all.

"Hi, Sandman." she teased.

----

A/N:

Hope you liked it! Sorry this took me a while to update! School has been a bit busy.

I'm planning to reveal the Midway Selections next chapter.

Who likes who? And will a couple be formed at this time? What do you think? Kekeke. ;)