Separated

Romantic & Idol S3: I Love You

“So, Chanyeol, what should we cook for dinner? We'll all be going back to Seoul tomorrow. We should party a lot today before we go back to our schedules.” Hyosung started the conversation while walking back home.

“Right! Let's stop by the convenience store and buy some food and drinks. I'll call Doojoon hyung and tell them to meet us there.” Chanyeol said.

“Aigoo, this kid. You just want to see Eunji, that's why you're calling Doojoon over...” Hyosung teased.
“You caught me, noona. Hehehe.” Chanyeol excitedly dialed Doojoon's number.

Chanyeol: Hello? Hello, Doojoon hyung!
Eunji: What is it? Why are you calling?
Chanyeol: Oh? That  is Doojoon hyung's phone. Why are you the one answering his phone?
Eunji: Because Doojoon oppa sprained his ankle and is currently getting treated.
Chanyeol: Oh. We'll go there, then. Where are you?
Eunji: Go here? Why?
Chanyeol: Nothing. We just want to.
Eunji: Fine. We're at a fruit stall just a few minutes away from the restaurant.

When the four finally met up, everyone became noisy. Hyosung was lecturing Doojoon about spraining his ankle and Chanyeol and Eunji kept bickering about why she answered Doojoon's phone. The noise was only suppressed when the PD suddenly spoke up.

“Chanyeol and Hyosung, your 15 minutes are up.”
“Doojoon and Eunji, your 10 minutes are up.”

Everyone turned blank. They didn't understand what the PD meant, but before they could ask... Eunji and Hyosung were already being taken away by four bulky men in black suits. Chanyeol cluelessly followed them while Doojoon asked the PD and staff what was happening.

“Chanyeol-ssi, please stop following the men in black. Both of you, please stay calm. Everything will be explained to you later.” The PD assured them.

--

“Wow! The water is so cold!” Suzy exclaimed after dipping her feet on the beach. Myungsoo could only smile as he looked at her. 

Most of the time, I don't understand what's going on in your head... but you're cute. He thought.

“Should we stay here for a bit, Suzy-ah? Do you want to?” he asked.
“Yes! I will miss this beach when we get back to Seoul tomorrow.” she answered.
“Well then. Let's stay here for a while.” Myungsoo got out the chips he had hidden in his bag and offered some to Suzy. 

“Myungsoo oppa, I think you've gotten a bit more talkative now.”
“Really? Do you like it more when I'm quiet or when I'm talkative?”
“I like talkative Myungsoo better. I've always found it hard to read your mind. You should just say what's on your mind and not keep it inside.”
“I will do that, then. Since you asked me to.” Myungsoo smiled.
“See! You've really changed a lot! It's because of Hyuna unnie, isn't it?”

Before Myungsoo could answer, the PD interrupted their moment.“Your 5 minutes are up.”
“What are you guys doing?!” Myungsoo stood up and followed the two bulky men in black who were taking Suzy away. Suzy was too shocked by the situation to react.
“Myungsoo-ssi, please stay calm. The reason for this will be explained to you later.” The PD explained.

A few seconds after they got off the bus, two bulky men in black approached the Siwan-Hyuna couple.

“Hyuna-ssi, please come with us.” one man said.
“Why? What is this?” Hyuna asked, confused by what's happening. Siwan grabbed Hyuna's hand and placed himself between her and the two suspicious men. He, too, did not know what was happening. 
“Hyuna and Siwan, please stay calm. Hyuna-ssi, please go with these men.” The PD instructed the two.

“PD-nim, why? What's happening?” Siwan looked at the PD, still not letting go of Hyuna's hand.
“Everything will be explained later. Hyuna-ssi, please go with this men.” The PD said again.

Siwan was asked to board the bus again. The bus fetched the three other male idols.The four did not stop talking and complaining, even after the bus had already dropped them off back to their Jeju home. 

“We were gonna have a goodbye Jeju party tonight... how can we have a party when you take our partners away? Are you going to give them back to us soon?” -Chanyeol
[blank] -Siwan
“Arggh! My ankle!” -Doojoon
“PD-nim, your timing is really bad. I was going to give Suzy an important answer to her important question, and then you suddenly interrupt and say 'your 5 minutes are up!'. Couldn't you have waited 5 seconds and let me answer Suzy's question before taking her away?” -Myungsoo
“What's the use of voting for that 10-kilometer walk with Hyuna? I didn't even get 10 seconds. I wanted to ask so many things...” -Siwan
“Just tell us where you took them. We can go drive the bus and fetch them.” -Chanyeol
“I should be pestering everyone to tell us where they took the girls but... darn, my ankle hurts!” -Doojoon
“Seriously... what do I do when you ruin a moment like that? I didn't talk a lot before and everyone was telling me to talk more. Now that I'm talking a lot.. I'm talking to Suzy.. and you stop me from talking to her. What do you really want me to do, PD-nim? I was going to make things clear to her...” -Myungsoo

"Why is Myungsoo talking so much today?" -Chanyeol, Siwan and Doojoon

Meanwhile, the girls were taken to the airport. 

“Congratulations. The four of you are going back to Seoul. Right now.” The PD greeted them.

Nobody knew that the bus date was the last time they could talk to each other before the final decision. Now they were left to regret some of the things they said. And most of the things they did not say.