Before The First Meeting

Romantic & Idol S3: I Love You

IDEAL TYPES (*i just made these up for the sake of the story. kekeke.)

Doojoon: SNSD Hyoyeon, SECRET Sunhwa

Chanyeol: SECRET Hyosung, KARA Hara

Siwan: SISTAR Bora, SECRET Hyosung

Myungsoo: MISS A Suzy, T-ARA Jiyeon

Hyuna: SJ Kyuhyun, 2AM Seulong

Suzy: EXO Suho, Big Bang TOP

Eunji: ZE:A Hyungsik, EXO Baekhyun

Hyosung: 2PM Taecyeon, BEAST Gikwang

The boys and the girls met with the R&I staff separately. The boys were first and picked their first meeting places.

**Chanyeol chose the Namsan Stairs: I chose the Namsan Stairs because it's known for being a romantic place for couples. I hope it becomes like that for me too. :)

**Siwan chose the Theater: In Season 1, Hyungsik chose the Theater and that turned out well for him. There he met 4Minute's Jihyun and they were a great couple. Maybe that's where I'll meet the right girl for me too.

**Doojoon chose the Train: I think it will be cool. Waiting for the train to come, and when the train doors open... that's the first time I'll see her. I think it would be really exciting.

**Myungsoo chose the Crossroads: I don't know. It seems like it would be a good place to have a first meeting. You see each other from afar, but you have to wait for the cars to stop before you can get close to each other.

 

The guys have now made their choice. Just who will be the girl to meet them in their chosen place?

---

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short. Chapter 2 will be the first meeting for the four couples, so it would be a bit longer. :)

So who do you think will be the First Meeting Couples?

 

Thanks for subscribing and comments are always welcome. :)