Reality

Love is a sweet melody sung by two ♡
XSYKOTICA








 Wooyoung lovingly fed Seyoung a chocolate-coated cherry, beaming as he watched form a perfect curve and as her eyes lit up. "Mmm maa!" She said adorably. "And...cut! Everyone has worked hard today! Let's wrap up tomorrow." The PD stood up from his chair and applauded everyone. The crew packed up the cameras as Wooyoung and Seyoung bowed and greeted them. "You've worked hard today, Seyoung sshi! Do you want to grab a bite together? We haven't had much time since we started filming to get to know each other." Wooyoung asked. Seyoung looked at him coldly. "Why should we? There's no need for extra meetings outside filming, we'll be seeing enough of each other on the set anyway. I also have a date now, so if you'll excuse me." Wooyoung greeted her quickly as she sauntered away. He sank down on the chair, shocked at what had just happened. Seyoung's cold nature had shocked him, even though he had known from the start that she was a strictly professional actor. It just scared him how a person could be so lovable and warm on set, and yet so cold in reality. Well it was probably because everything was a facade, the marriage, his wife, and sadly, even him. He had started to change, at the beginning it was purely Wooyoung, how he would behave in real life. But as more and more scripts were in his hand, he was beginning to act as how the PDs wanted him to, to create a  more romantic storyline. He held his head in his hands. How he wished everything could become more simple, more real. He received a text and when he looked at the sender, he grinned. At least there was still something, or rather someone, who was genuine. 

He had met her on the set of Dream High. IU, or Ji Eun as he preferred to call her, had acted as a couple with him in the drama Dream High. Just like him, she was a first-time actress, not used to concealing her true emotions. They had hit it off well from the start, and they talked a lot during filming breaks as well. While no true romantic feelings were developed, they had definitely become close friends, and Wooyoung liked how she was so genuine, that becoming an actress hadn't changed her, like it hadn't changed him. However, he wasn't too sure if that was true about himself anymore...

Seyoung was unusually quiet in the car, something that caused Hwi Kyung to glance at her worriedly from time to time. She was lost in thought, and there was a quiet sadness in her. "Seyoungie, what's wrong? Did something happen during filming?" Seyoung looked at her boyfriend. Although it has been 3 years since they started dating, his face always managed to bring a smile to her. She answered slowly," Well nothing wrong during filming, but after filming...Wooyoung sshi asked me out for dinner. He probably just wanted to be friends, but I rejected him more cruelly than I wanted to. I feel bad, but at the same time I think he needs to know that WGM is just a show, that everything's just virtual, and the reality is always so different from the show. I'm experienced enough to know that, but he's a KPOP idol, how would he know? How would all the idols on the show know? I just feel sad for them, for their innocence, for the pain that they will ultimately feel..." Hwi Kyung smiled at her, this was the very thing that caused him to fall for her--her compassion. 

Catching Hwi Kyung smiling at her, she smacked him playfully and told him to focus on driving. When he looked away, however, her smile disappeared. Little did Hwi Kyung know that she wasn't doing this purely out of compassion or kindness, rather, she had experienced something similar before, something that had caused her so much grief that she had even considered taking her own life...of course, she had been much younger then, but she still did not want that same grief to overwhelm Wooyoung, she wanted to protect him, that was the very least she could do, in this cold, cruel reality.