Reminiscence

Love is a sweet melody sung by two ♡
XSYKOTICA








 

Stepping into this house gave Nichkhun feels all over again. All the memories from his WGM days flooded him as he walked through the rooms, the kitchen, even the backyard where they had their BBQ, all these created sensations in him that he hadn't felt for a long time. An ache in his heart had slowly made its reapparance. To distract himself, he brushed those thoughts aside and focused on the reason why he was here. He turned his gaze back onto Wooyoung, who was introducing the house to the other members of 2PM. Wooyoung had got on the program We got Married just 2 months ago, and his relationship with his virtual wife, Park Seyoung had been going on strongly. They had received much attention from the press and fans, causing the ratings of the show to go up tremendously, the likes of which had not been seen since...well since the Khuntoria couple. The 2Young couple had just moven into their house, which coincidentally turned out to be the same house that the Khuntoria couple had owned. The members of 2PM had been invited to the housewarming.  

Seyoung stood at the side listening to Wooyoung introduce the house, shyly answering questions/comments as they went along. Nichkhun beamed at her, she really was the perfect virtual wife for Wooyoung, their personalities matched so well. As this was his first time appearing on this season of WGM, Nichkhun wasn't really sure about how the couple interacted off set. 

Nichkhun was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that everyone else had went on to the upper levels until Junho nudged him. "Hyung, let's go!" He nodded hurriedly and as they walked up the stairs, Junho commented jokingly. "This party reminds me so much of the housewarming you and Victoria Sshi did 2 years back! Must be strange to come back to this house again eh?" When Nichkhun didn't reply, Junho looked at him closely and realised that he had probably touched on a sore point. All too late, he remembered how heartbroken Nichkhun had been in the weeks after the couple ended, even though he didn't show it very often. He mentally facepalmed as he apologised, "I'm sorry hyung." Nichkhun shook his head with a smile, "Don't worry Junho, I'm not sad. It's just...this place has a lot of memories for me." 

Two hours passed, and soon it was time for the 2PM members to make their exit. After the couple waved them off and they all piled into their car, Nichkhun looked longingly at the house. Throughout the visit he had tried to block them from his mind, but now he leaned back on his seat and soaked in the memories. Victoria's cheerful chatter as they decorated the house, the effort she poured into the dishes that she cooked occasionally, the tenderness and care she had showered into planting the vegetables, the beautiful wedding photos they had displayed in the house, the expression on her face when he had surprised her with that photo book-that very first time they had gone on an outing together...the true love that he had developed for her in those 465 blissful days...