Baby Steps

Love is a sweet melody sung by two ♡
XSYKOTICA








 

After Wooyoung's confession, Seyoung felt as if a great load was lifted from her shoulders. So it wasn't just her who felt this way about him, it was a mutual feeling. She didn't have the courage to confess immediately though, so for the time being she just averted his keen gaze and personally applied medication to the bruise on his forehead. It was only when she was safely in her van did she allow herself to relax. It had been a traumatizing and shocking day, but it had ended surprisingly well. She leaned against the window of her van, her mind replaying his words over and over again. "I love you, Seyoung." She couldn't contain her happiness and glee whenever she thought of it, and all the tiredness from the day gradually disappeared. A glow came into her eyes and expression, something that her manager noted with curiosity. Finally, she decided to give Wooyoung an answer and took out her phone to text him. After deliberating about what was the best thing to say, she finally decided on a simple message. "Me too <3" She hoped the message was clear enough to get through to him. 

Wooyoung paced his room nervously, although he would not admit it to himself, he was waiting for something. Something by the name of Seyoung's reply. 'Argh, how could I have confessed like that, I was too impulsive...what am I thinking, she isn't even over with Hwi Kyung yet, who am I to confess to her." His self-debating was cut with the 'ding' of his message tone. He dashed to get his phone, and in his fumble even dropped it. Finally, he was able to calm down and he flopped onto his bed to read. It was from Seyoung! His heart skipped a beat as he opened the app. Each second felt like a year. He nervously clicked on the message icon, and closed his eyes quickly before he read it. He wasn't sure what would happen to him if it happened to be a rejection, but he slowly calmed his heart and settled his nervous before finally opening his eyes. The first thing that caught his eye was the heart emoji, which caused his eyes to open wide. There were 2 simple words there, "Me too" but what created the most impact was the heart emoticon. Wooyoung couldn't believe his eyes. A wide grin spread over his face and he quickly dived into the pillows before shouting "ASSA!!!" His heart fluttered like a butterfly, and he didn't even know before that he could do that. Instinctively, he reached for his phone again, wanting to call Seyoung and hear her beautiful voice, but as if they were telepathic, Seyoung called him at that moment. 

When Wooyoung picked up, his voice was 2 tones higher than normal and sounded very hyper and happy., which Seyoung assumed was because of her text message. Seyoung stifled a laugh. How did I ever fall for such an immature yet adorable guy? "Hello, Wooyoung-ah. I assume you read my message?" Wooyoung replied almost immediately with a cheerful "Yep!" Seyoung felt her cheeks turn crimson as she suggested to meet for dinner. "We need to talk about some stuff, including our new...relationship and how I'm going to settle Hwi Kyung. It's best to get these things over and done with?" Wooyoung agreed and they quickly made plans for dinner.

 

Nichkhun and Victoria were curled up in Victoria's sofa, talking about life, when suddenly Nichkhun popped the question. "Victoria, will you get engaged to me?" Victoria's head jerked up and she stared at Nichkhun in surprise. "Khun ah, isn't that...too fast? I mean, we just publicized our relationship and now..." "But Victoria, it's not like we never experienced married life together before and our relationship has been going on for quite a while. Furthermore, I want to get rid of all the Khunfany rumors that are still going around. This definitive action will certainly shut the rumors up for good." Victoria fell into silence as she pondered this. It was true, that this would be a good solution, and also the fact that she knew for sure that Khun was going to be her life-long partner. If all systems were a go, why not? She looked up at Khun's endearing eyes and shyly nodded her consent. She couldn't believe the good fortune she had, as she looked at Khun and cuddled back with him, she was about to be engaged with the most handsome, the most caring, and the most perfect man on earth. <3 

 

Wooyoung couldn't help his adoring grin when he spotted Seyoung. She was clad in a simple white dress and had almost no make up on. He nodded approvingly at her apparel, and greeted her, "Did anyone ever tell you that you look the most beautiful when you're yourself? No makeup, no sponsored clothing, just your unique self." She blushed at his compliment and sat down on the chair opposite him. "Someone became Mr Smooth Lips over an afternoon eh." She joked as she picked up the menu. He held her hand and looked her in the eye. "You're uncomfortable now, right, Seyoung ah? Share your burdens with me. We'll come up with solutions together, and take baby steps in our relationship. Okay?" She nodded gratefully. "Then the first order of action is Hwi Kyung. How do you intend to tell him? Do you want me to go with you?" She shook her head. "No, it's okay, I'll go see him myself. I've known him for so long, I think i should do it on my own." Wooyoung relaxed then, and nodded. "Okay then, there's a trip i was intending to take to Jeju, I'll take it tomorrow then." Seyoung was startled at the sudden trip but Wooyoung kissed her cheek and told her with aegyo that he would be back soon.