Treading a fine line

Love is a sweet melody sung by two ♡
XSYKOTICA








 

So...the news about Khunfany came out yesterday...and I had mixed feelings about it. Firstly because I'm a Khuntoria shipper I couldn't help but be disappointed and also because I kinda don't like SNSD (no offense to them tho i think they're really talented performers) but then I read more about Khunfany's relationship and I think it's kinda sweet and cute! So...as a true Hottest and Nichkhun fan, I decided that I hoped Khun to be happy forever and ever so yep i'm now a #Khunfany shipper! (: Also...sorry to disappoint but I definitely won't have a Khuntoria ending in this case :( I don't want to go against/opposite reality :( and idw to show in any way that i don't support Khun's decision hahaha rly sorry if y'all feel disappointed or feel that I'm taking things too seriously haha pls still support tho! Don't worry, in my fic it isn't the end of khuntoria yet! Thanks <3 

 

Once Victoria had finished her script-reading for her possible new drama, her manager arrived and picked her up. She was unaware of anything further in her schedule, which made her wonder why her manager was hurrying her so much. "Oppa, slow down! We aren't rushing anywhere so why are you speeding and driving so fast? Be careful!" She chastised him jokingly. To her surprise, he glared back at her as  he announced that she had an unexpected schedule. From there, he refused to answer any more questions about this "schedule". They arrived at a studio, and Victoria entered the dark studio a little curiously, wondering if she was filming a CF, or a surprise variety show. or....an April Fool's Prank? She turned around to ask her manager when she noticed that he had disappeared. She started to feel scared, but just as she was going to call out for him the lights flickered on, one by one. A spotlight was shone on the stage, drawing her attention. Nichkhun was on stage, playing a piano. He looked up at her briefly, giving her an eye smile. She gasped in surprise and slowly walked towards the stage. Nichkhun's hands moved gracefully over the piano, and he started singing into the mike. "You are so wonderful..." A few minutes later, he ended softly with "Always silently, that natural feeling, I hope you'll come closer to me girl..." He opened his arms, inviting Victoria for a hug. She couldn't contain her smile and the happiness in her heart. "Let's stay together forever, Khun, please?" She endearingly pleaded. He tapped her playfully on her nose and wrapped his arms around her. "Yes...forever." 

After that incident the other day, Wooyoung and Seyoung had definitely become closer. They texted each other a lot throughout the week, and though they still did not meet apart from fiming, they were both a lot more connected than they had been before. Seyoung had to restrict herself though, constantly reminding herself of her past experiences. She cringed to think of it now, she was still new to the acting business at that time. She had acted in School 2013, and the cast went out regularly for meals together. She had fallen for a co-actor, Kim Woo Bin, quite badly during filming, and she had always thought that he felt the same way for her. They had even gone out together a few times on outside of filming. But once filming ended, everyone moved on and so did he. She couldn't, that was the problem, and it took Woo Bin's cold revelation that he had never liked her 'in that way' that made her wake up. She was so depressed at one point that she wanted to quit acting and commit suicide. Espeically now that Wooyoung and her had become so close, she never wanted to overstep the boundary of friendship and cause misunderstandings in their relationship. They were walking on a very fine line, she knew, but she felt the constant compulsion to text him, and she found joy in talking to him. She was afraid, yet strangely delighted at what was happening to her.