Losing her

Love is a sweet melody sung by two ♡
XSYKOTICA








 

It was a bright and sunny morning as Seyoung made her way to a cafe, the arranged meeting spot for the WGM filming that day. Her spirits were light as she had just gotten the news that she was casted for a new weekend drama, Feel-Good Day. When Wooyoung entered though, all her other thoughts vanished. He looked so handsome today, with a casual (rather low-cut) shirt and a cool cap. He skipped towards her and slid into the booth opposite her. "Guess what our mission today is!" He said excitedly, pressing a mission card into her hands. She opened it tentatively and gasped when she read the words "Go on a 3D2N honeymoon to a place of your choice." She couldn't supress her excitement and clapped her hands. "Where shall we go then?" She asked excitedly. Wooyoung's heart started beating very quickly, Seyoung looked so adorable and beautiful when she was happy and excited. He could only wish that she would remain like that forever. Without hesitation, Wooyoung suggested, "How about SIngapore? I haven't been there since 2011, when 2PM had the Hands Up tour and I really miss it. We filmed our MV there too! It was a great experience." Seyoung nodded her head thoughtfully. "Oh that's right...I watched your MV and SIngapore is really pretty!! Okay, let's go there!" Wooyoung looked down and shyly said, "Let's make this trip secret, just for the two of us to relax and enjoy ourselves. Just quietly let your manager know about it but don't let anyone publicize it, okay?" Seyoung nodded, also wanting their privacy. 

That night, however, when Hwi Kyung came to see her, she found herself nervous when she approached the subject of the honeymoon. "Hwi Kyung ah, I'll be going overseas for a few days this week..." He looked up at her, surprised. "Why so suddenly? What is it for? Where are you going?" "Umm about that...it's for WGM filming...I'm going to Singapore. But don't tell anyone, we want to make this trip as private as possible." Seyoung felt like punching herself for her horrible word choice, and she avoided Hwi Kyung's accusing gaze. "Private? Why must it be private? I'm tired of this Seyoung, these days you've been spending more time hanging out with Wooyoung than me! Whenever I want to come around you say that you're busy filming and you're very tired, but you still have time to see him every Tuesday and even on some other days of the week? I understand that he's part of your work, but I think it's getting a bit too much." Seyoung opened to protest but Hwi Kyung had already turned his back on her. "Have a nice time in Singapore." He stormed out of her house, leaving Seyoung stunned at what had just happened. Hwi Kyung got into his car, breathing heavily. The guilt he felt from what he had just done overwhelmed him suddenly, leaving him with regret that felt as heavy as lead. It wasn't that he didn't understand, after all he had been dating Seyoung for 3 years, he had watched her work hard to the position of fame she was in now, he understood whenever she acted lovey-dovey with another actor in a drama, it was just that he increasingly felt like he was losing her to Wooyoung, even with her repeated assurances that it was just a show. All the barriers that Seyoung had put between Wooyoung and herself at the start of their virtual relationship were slowly crumbling down and he could feel it. He felt helpless and didn't know what to do, so, even though he felt like going back to Seyoung's house and apologising, he put his hand on the steering wheel and drove off. 

Seyoung watched him leave from her window, her eyes slowly flling with tears. She saw his hesitation, and his half longing gaze at her house,she had felt a flicker of hope when he looked at her house, but it got snuffed out when he hard-heartedly drove away. "You jashik...I hate you..." She scolded him, as her tears ran soundlessly down her cheeks.