The Happy Ending (2) Love is a sweet melody sung by two

Love is a sweet melody sung by two ♡
XSYKOTICA








Months of planning flew by, filled with the hustle and bustle that came with every wedding, but for the 2PM members, it was doubled because both Khun and Wooyoung were getting married together. The wedding day finally came, it was a beautiful October autumn day.  As the members all gathered in the male dressing room, Khun and Wooyoung sat in the middle, already decked out in their tuxedos. There was an identical nervous look on both their faces as they sat there looking at their members. Junho broke the silence first and reached out to hug the both of them tightly. The other members gathered around as well as surrounded the grooms in a group hug. They said no words, but they were already so connected as a group that they needed no words to communicate with each other. All the members had tears in their eyes as they individually hugged the grooms and whispered words of blessing and encouragement to the both of them. After that, the members left the room to prepare for the wedding. Khun walked over to Wooyoung and patted him on the shoulder. "I'm really glad that we're able to have the weddings together, I'm so happy for you." He smiled back at him and replied. "I'm happy for you too! It's amazing how WGM has brought us together with our loved ones." Wooyoung took out a paper from his pocket and handed it to Khun. "Do you want to sing this together? As a present for our wifeys?" 

At the same time, Seyoung was clutching Victoria's hand nervously. Victoria patted her reassuringly and took out a handwritten piece of paper. "Do you want to sing this with me?" Seyoung looked up, a hint of a smile visible on her face, and nodded. 

An hour later, the wedding ceremony commenced. The members were all dressed in white tuxedos and seated next to the f(x) members, who were wearing matching black dresses. The officiant summoned the grooms and under the watchful eye of the audience (and a few fans who were gathered at the back) they walked up adorably bashful but confidently. They looked gorgeous in their tuxes and a gasp rippled throughout the audience. The members all felt tears pricking up in their eyes as their brothers walked in. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Finally, it was time for the brides to enter. The small string ensemble that had been gathered for this occasion began to play the wedding march, and the brides entered. Victoria was dressed in a long, elegant white dress, which showed off her figure and complemented her skin tone exceedingly well. Amber, her f(x) member, grinned at the sight because she had chosen this dress for Victoria. Khun's mouth fell open at the sight and couldn't take his eyes off her once she entered. Seyoung, on the other hand, was wearing a white mini-dress and looked stunning. It was rather similar to the one she wore in Singapore, but this time she wore proper shoes and a bracelet. When Wooyoung looked more closely, he realised that it was the couple bracelet they had made earlier on in their virtual marriage. He couldn't believe that the virtual marriage would become a reality. As the brides took their first step, the music suddenly stopped. It shocked everyone, but the brides were unfazed. They continued to step in rhythm and as they walked they started to sing. They sang in perfect harmony, and their voices brought tears to the audience. It was a song that Victoria had wrote, about Khuntoria's relationship, but she had changed it to become a duet for the brides to sing. They smiled at each other knowingly as they approached the alter and their husbands. They had just finished successfully but before anyone could applaud or cheer the men looked at each other also and started to sing. This was a song that Wooyoung had written for Seyoung, but just like Victoria, he had edited it to suit the both of them. It was a surprise to both sides that the other party had prepared a song for them, but the magical part was that, coincidentally, the songs were in harmony. The women realised this soon enough and continued to sing, while the men sang their song, resulting in a melodius harmony that resonated throughout the entire wedding hall. When they finished, everyone in the audience stood up and gave them a standing ovation. The brides had tears in their eyes, which were gently wiped off by the grooms They turned to the alter and in one voice said, "We do." 

Once it was over, the grooms lifted the brides off their feet and spun them around, the whole hall errupted into cheers and it became a giant party. Seyoung leaned in close and hugged Wooyoung. "We've been through so much, now we're finally together. I love you Wooyoung!"

Wooyoung went up to the microphone suddenly and tapped it hesitantly. This caused everyone who was talking to become quiet and all attention was focused on him. With a smile he gestured to Seyoung and the Khuntoria couple. "True love overcomes all obstacles and this is true especially in our case. When I first joined WGM, I was afraid to get to know Seyoung, even though I really wanted to understand her better, because I was scared that what she was showing me would not be true. For a while there, that was true. There was Hwi Kyung in her life, and she wanted to stay cold towards me so that I would not develop misguided feelings for her. However, who can stop true love? It seeped through slowly, and we became closer even off the show. It took us a while to get there, but we reached it eventually. Then there was the ferry incident, which is a very dark shadow on our relationship, but true love allowed us to get past that. It's been a wonderful journey with you Seyoung, and it will only get better from here. A quote goes, Love is a sweet melody sung by two. I think what we've shown you today during our songs has proven that point literally. A married couple is always in harmony. Thank you everyone, for coming down today. I love you!" 

He took Seyoung's hand and led her outside, to where Khuntoria were taking wedding pictures. They linked hands and together, in one voice, shouted as they jumped: "WE GOT MARRIED!!!" 

~The End~ 

A.N. Hey everyone! So my first fic is finally completed! I rly want to thank everyone for the love they have shown to this fic, hehe hope it made you happy even for a few minutes as you read this xD This fic has really brought a lot of joy to my life and I have enjoyed this experience exceedingly (: Pls continue to support my other fics and also...SURPRISE! i'm gonna have a sequel soon hehehe are you curious to find out how 2Young and Khuntoria's wedding lives will be? I'm curious too! ^^ 

<3 the author :D