Black Shadows

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

Jiyeon is still confused about her whereabouts but everything seems so different. The six handsome guys seems to have weird but attractive personalities. They’re all so nice but there’s something not right about them. Jiyeon really wanna ask but she doesn’t have the courage. It has been her second day in this weird exoland and luhan is the one who always spend time with her.

Jiyeon walks around the house. But she saw no television, or radio, or computer or even phone. She’s wondering what is this place. And since last night, the six guys only eat meats, and no her favourite vegetables. Suddenly, luhan and kyungsoo came, asking her if she wants to go out to the town. Jiyeon is so excited and she even thinks about buying some green vegetables in the town.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I was following luhan and kyungsoo’s back all the way at the town. It seems so different from seoul. The building looks like historical building in english village. So interesting and amazing! But the people here are weird. Just now, i saw people who walks in the air. Yes he walks but his feet do not touch the ground. At first i thought it was a ghost but he looks real. I wanna ask luhan and kyungsoo but i don’t know how. Suddenly i saw my favourite salad and carrot. I run towards the stall to buy it. But when i give the money to the seller, she looks at me weirdly. And i look at her back. I don’t understand why she looks at me like that and that time, kyungsoo came and give her the coins, if i’m not mistaken, it looks like a silver coin. I took the salad. Luhan and kyungsoo then leads me so i won’t go anywhere without telling them.

Jy: guys, why did the lady doesn’t accept my money? And i never saw the coins kyungsoo gave her.

Luhan: you’ll know why soon okay. Now i think we should go back. Actually chanyeol told us to keep you in the house. And we don’t want to get caught by him right?

Jy: why like that? Chanyeol is the weirdest!

DO: he’s actually a bright person. You’ll see his real personality later on. Did you still get anything to buy jiyeon? if not we can go back now.

Jy: yeah i think i don’t. Let’s go back.

 

Luhan and kyungsoo smile at me then we’re heading to the town’s main entrance when suddenly a quite strong wind hit is, or basically hit everyone in the town. The wind caused my hair got messed up. When i was fixing my hair, i saw black shadows are flying on the sky. The wind got stronger when the shadows is flying down to the ground. But the wind stops when the shadows land to the ground and suddenly i realised, the shadows form six figures right in front of me, luhan and kyungsoo. The crowd back away when they all landed.

 They are six handsome guys with a very mysterious looks. All of them wear black long mantle covering their bodies. Their skin are so white and fair! Even my skin is not like that. This is so epic! I always imagine this kind of situation and i thought it only exist in movies. Three of them are so tall and the other three is just okay. I look at the tallest among them, his face is so fierce! But handsome. They are all handsome just like chanyeol and his friends but the different is these guys look so mysterious and they got some aura. I was still looking at them when suddenly one of them, the one who walks at the back, turn his head towards me and he looks right into my eyes. He got the most aura among them all. His expresion is so cold, but i saw all of them got that cold face. He looks straightly into my eyes with his shiny grey eyes. His hair colour is the same with his eyes, grey. But his gaze is so different and it gives me goosebumps. But it didn’t last long. He looks away before follow the others into the crowd in the town.

I think my body is frozen there when i saw those guys. Luhan and kyungsoo called my name, brings me back to the world. When the guy looks into my eyes, i really feels different but i don’t what is this feeling. Luhan then pulls me out of the town.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Luhan and kyungsoo are sitting in their room after they came back from the town.

DO: did you see that, just now?

Luhan: did you mean the way he looks at jiyeon?

DO: yeah! It’s different.

Luhan: yeah i saw that too. chanyeol is right. There’s something about jiyeon. I think he’s the real reason how jiyeon can come into this world. Moreover, it’s only them, who have the power of opening the portal between world.

DO: but why jiyeon? she doesn’t look like she knows anything about this world and she doesn’t look like she knows them all. And until now she doesn’t know who we are actually. I think she has the right to know.

Luhan: but she will afraid of us later on.

DO: i don’t think jiyeon is that sort of person.

Yeol: (suddenly appeared) what are you guys talking about? What is it about jiyeon?

Kyungsoo and luhan then decide to tell everything to chanyeol. Although they know chanyeol will be mad because they didn’t follow his order.

Yeol: where is jiyeon right now?

Luhan: in her room.

Yeol: i’ll tell her when it’s time. But not now. i hope you guys understand.

Chanyeol then walks away. Leaving luhan and kyungsoo sigh in relieved because chanyeol didn’t get angry. “I know there’s something about you jiyeon. i’ll find out about it myself. He won’t bring you here for no reason.” Chanyeol thinks.

 

 

The next day, jiyeon wakes up that morning and she feels like the house is so quite. Usually every morning they would be busy doing something like cooking and cleaning the house. Jiyeon quickly take a bath. She then walks to the closet to choose cloth for today. When she arrived here, she only bring her handbag with her school uniform. And she wore the same clothes for two days. But tao had brought her some pretty dresses and shockingly, tao had good sense of fashion. At first jiyeon thought in this place there’re no dresses like that because at the town before, she saw their fashion is quite old.

Jiyeon went to the kitchen and she saw something on the table. It’s meat and fried egg. “meat again? what are they? I might gain weight if i eat meat everyday.” Jiyeon said but she still eat them all. After that she walks around the house. But she got so bored because the house really has nothing interesting and no entertainment when everyone is out. Jiyeon then makes the decision to take a walk outside.

 

 

 

Jiyeon walk out of the house but she only saw forest around it. She tries to remind back which way did they take when they go to the town few days ago. Jiyeon then decides to walk anywhere and she believes that she will remember the way back. She walks and walks again until she reaches at a dark part of the forest. The trees is getting bigger and the skies is getting darker and cloudy. But jiyeon is not a girl that get scared easily. Suddenly something is moving on the trees, but she doesn’t get frightened by it. And from the trees jiyeon saw so many bats are flying to the sky, “what on earth are the bats are going out in the morning. But this place is quite dark although it’s still early in the morning.” Jiyeon talks to herself.

Finally, jiyeon saw something in front of her. It looks like a house, or should i say, a big mansion. Jiyeon walks towards the mansion excitedly. And when she arrived in front of the mansion, she could see a dark sky above it. The mansion is so big and it’s like a dark palace, standing there elegantly. Jiyeon gasped in amazed. Even the gate is so high and big! She never thought she would see this place in real.

Jiyeon is still amazed by it when suddenly a strong wind appear. The wind is just like what she experienced at the town before and she then expected the black shadows to appear soon and they really come. Six black shadows land in front of her and there it shows, six perfect figures. They are all line up facing jiyeon. in the middle stands the tallest among them, like a leader. Or he is really their leader. Jiyeon still confuse by these guys. Then she saw the grey hair guy is standing at the end of the line, looking at her with the same expression like before. Suddenly, the tallest talks, and his voice is so deep, “who are you and what are you doing in front of our mansion?” jiyeon then answered, “i just walk and accidentally found this place. I don’t know this belong to you.”

Their expression still don’t change. Suddenly another guy, the blonde one, also tall but not as tall the previous one, walks towards her. This guy is so handsome, his face is perfect and flawless. He stops in front of jiyeon and smiles, showing his white teeth. Jiyeon replies the smile with her smile. “you’re so adorable. I think you’re lost. You better go back now pretty girl.” The guy said. But jiyeon is standing still there. Doesn’t show any sign of moving. The guy then put his hand on jiyeon’s shoulder. Suddenly a sound of people running on the dried leaves heard. Jiyeon could see the expression in the guys’s face change. And she heard a voice behind her.

Luhan: sehun. You better put your hand away from jiyeon.

After that, they guy that luhan called sehun release his grip on jiyeon’s shoulder before he walks back into the line with the others. Chanyeol then quickly pulls jiyeon to the back, where luhan, tao, xiumin, kai and kyungsoo are standing. Chanyeol walks to the front and face the black mantle guys. The situation is getting tense, makes jiyeon confused again.

Yeol: don’t disturb her kris.

Kris: who is the beauty?

Yeol: i don’t know. You should ask baekhyun. I think he knows.

Baek: what are you talking about? I don’t know.

Yeol: oh really? Okay then. I’m sorry if we caused quite a chaos in front of your mansion. We just wanna take back this girl. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I heard chanyeol talk with the tallest, named kris. And why did chanyeol said the grey haired guy know me? so his name is baekhyun? But why the situation between them is so tense? Who are they actually? Ahh so many question in my head right now. then i saw chanyeol give us the sign of leaving. He puts his arms around my shoulder, leading me the way. I turn back my head, looking at the guys. My eyes and the baekhyun guy’s eyes meet again. i don’t know why but i still have a weird feeling about him.

 

We arrived at the house. They all walk in and look so tired. Is it my fault? I know i would be a burden to them. Hmm what should i do? I’m curious but i had caused trouble to them. How should i start.

Jiyeon: guys... i’m sorry.

Umin: what did you sorry for?

Jiyeon: i shouldn’t go there. Such a troublesome for you guys.

Yeol: yeah jiyeon. you shouldn’t go there. That wasn’t the place a girl like you should go.

Jiyeon: i don’t understand. Why did the situation between you guys just now, so tense?

Yeol: did you know these guys jiyeon?

Jiyeon: no i don’t.

Luhan: not even a person?

Jiyeon: no. Why?

Yeol: let me introduce them. The tallest on is their leader, his name is kris. The one who talk to you just now, the handsome one is sehun. He’s actually the most friendly among them. The thinnest with a high cheek bone is chen. The fairest one named suho. The guy with a nice and polite face is lay. While the last one is, the one with grey hair is baekhyun. I should warn you earlier jiyeon, don’t go near them. They’re not the right person to make as your friends. Sehun is the most friendly among them, but the most friendly is not that friendly, so how about the others? Did you understand what i mean?

Jiyeon: i don. I could see their cold expression. But what are they? They look so different and the shadows... i just don’t get it. Where am i actually? Until now, only you guys are normal i have seen.

Tao: this is a far away world jiyeon. the world where magical creature lives. It’s far far away from your world. The world which no one from your world will survive here.

Luhan: tao is right jiyeon. actually you don’t belong here. This world is too dangerous for someone from real world.

Jiyeon: it’s not that dangerous. It’s just full of weird and fantasy like people.

Yeol: jiyeon... you don’t know the actual situation you are in right now. someone bring you here and there’s something weird about that too. and you don’t know us jiyeon. we’re not that normal like you think about.

Jiyeon: i don’t understand...

Yeol: we’re the wolves. And the black shadows are the vampires.

 


here it is guys! so illogical hmm but i hope you love it.

i've revealed their true identity! hihihi

subscribe and comment guys >.<