The Secret Garden

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

The situation become so miserable. Kris, krystal, Luhan, sehun and chanyeol saw how jiyeon runs towards the lifeless body. She is kneeling down next to baekhyun’s body and hugs the body tightly. Tears came out from her blue eyes. The others can do nothing except for just watching sadly. Tears are forming in luhan’s eyes. Chanyeol then walks towards his two best friends. He touches jiyeon’s shoulders softly, trying to comfort her. From there he can see baekhyun’s pale face is paler than usual. There are some bruises on his face.

“Jiyeon… let him go.” Chanyeol said, still holding jiyeon’s shoulder while looking at baekhyun.

“No yeol… this is all because of me. If he didn’t try to protect me, this wouldn’t happen. It’s all my fault.” Jiyeon said while still hugging baekhyun’s stiff body tightly.

“But things had happened jiyeon. We can’t do anything.” Chanyeol said again.

“No… I don’t want him to go. Baekhyun… please wake up. Please…” Jiyeon begging to the lifeless body.

“Is there really nothing we can do about this?” Sehun suddenly said makes the attention given to him.

Everyone break into silence, because no one knew what to do. But it’s not really no one knew, jiyeon suddenly gasps, remembering something. The attention then given to jiyeon. Everyone is looking at her. “The garden…” Jiyeon whispered but loud enough for others to hear. But everyone got confuse because they don’t know any garden. Suddenly jiyeon gets up.

“Someone please help me to carry baekhyun. We need to go somewhere.” Jiyeon said while wiping her tears.

 

 

Kris then volunteered to carry baekhyun since he is the strongest there. Jiyeon then lead them to somewhere they haven’t been in the forest. Jiyeon herself actually doesn’t know about the real direction of the garden since when she met her parents before is just like the dream. But her instinct had brought them to a part of the forest that is so bright. Suddenly the arrived at a simple but nice cottage but it looks like had been left empty for so long and jiyeon suddenly remember, this is where she lived when she was so small. She walks to back of the cottage and there they all saw a woods door covered by leaves and plants.

The others only follow jiyeon silently because they don’t have idea what is jiyeon trying to do. Jiyeon then said, “Open.” And the wooden door opens magically. She then walks inside the door followed by kris that is carrying baekhyun’s body and others. They just entered a very beautiful garden with so many green plants and also pretty flowers. In front of them is a waterfall with a calming river that is right in the middle of the garden.

“Kris, can you just fly above the river and put baekhyun’s body in the middle of the waterfall?” Jiyeon said while she is standing beside the river, facing the water fall.

Kris nods and quickly fly above the river and put baekhyun at the middle of the waterfall, right in front of jiyeon. When he release baekhyun’s body, it sank into the water. Everyone gasps but jiyeon looks so calm. Suddenly chanyeol runs towards jiyeon, “what are you doing jiyeon? He is disappearing into the water!” But jiyeon is just standing still while watching baekhyun’s body disappear. Suddenly she sits beside the river and her tears finally fall down. Sehun and Luhan are standing stiffly while just watching the situation. Krystal is now hugging kris while chanyeol is looking at jiyeon. Suddenly they heard jiyeon talks.

“I wish he don’t die. I wish baekhyun is still alive and as healthy as before. This is my only wish. Please bring him back to us. Please don’t let him go away. Please.” Jiyeon said while sobbing.

Everyone is focusing on jiyeon right now. But right at that time, something happens. A sparkling white glitters appear from the water. Everyone gasps as it is so beautiful. And suddenly a body appears behind the glitters, and its baekhyun. He doesn’t look that pale anymore, but his eyes is still closed. The glitters then bring the wet body by the river. Baekhyun is now lying right beside jiyeon and chanyeol but he is still unconscious. Bruises on his face are gone. They can see he is breathing slowly as his chest is panting slowly. Then a smile forms on jiyeon’s face.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I sit on the rooftop of the royal vampire’s mansion while staring at the beautiful moons in the sky. There are no more red moons up there. It’s just a beautiful normal night sky. I’m so glad I can save this land, because I can’t stand to see this lovely place destroyed. Suddenly I heard something and when I turn back, I saw a tall guy is walking toward me, and of course its kris. He doesn’t say anything but just make his way towards me and then sits right next to me.

“Such a beautiful night view right?” He said.

“Yes. I just love this view.” I replied.

“Can I ask you something?” He said.

“Sure. What is it?” I said.

“Do you love this place?” He asked while looking at me.

“Yes. I really love this place. I’m so glad to be here. With you guys around, this place is much more better than the real world.” I said while smiling.

“Me too. I am willing to sacrifice anything just for this land.” Kris said. And that was the first time I saw that cool royal vampire’s leader smiles, and his smile looks so cool just like his personality.

“But I still have a question. Do you like baekhyun? I mean more than a friend.” He asked again.

“I’m not sure. I really don’t know.” I answered calmly.

“If you really do have feeling towards him, forget it jiyeon. Royal vampires can’t have any special relationship with a beauty like you. I don’t know if baekhyun has that kind of feeling towards you, but if he really do, he’ll be in trouble.” He said.

“I’m sure he doesn’t. Don’t worry.” I said while looking up.

“No jiyeon. He really have that feeling. I can see in his eyes. I’m sorry jiyeon, but I need to tell you something important. You have to leave this place.” His words make me flustered for a while.

“But why?” I asked,

“Because you’re not fated to be here. Because your mom is from the real world. She had gave you a life there in the real world, to a family that will surely makes you live in a perfect life. Your destiny is not here. You’ve helped us a lot, but this is the reality. I’m sorry.” He said.

“Oh. So it’s like that. Don’t worry, I understand. I’ll go tomorrow morning, before baekhyun conscious. I don’t want him to see me go away.” I said calmly.

“I don’t want you to go either. I’m really sorry jiyeon.” Kris said. I can see his guilt face. But he’s right, if this is fate, I shouldn’t stay here any longer or I will cause harm.

“Don’t worry. I understand.” I give him a smile, a very sincere smile, maybe my last smile to him.

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I find jiyeon everywhere in the mansion but I don’t see her anywhere. Where is she? I went to her room and it’s empty, but I the window is widely open. Then I heard voices from outside. I walk towards the window and try to check whether jiyeon is down there at the outside, but there’s no one. I heard the voices again, and it’s actually from above. It’s jiyeon’s and kris’s voice. I can hear everything they’re talking about. Jiyeon have to live this place? No…. it can’t be.

 

I wait for jiyeon in her room and then I saw she came in from the window. Looks like she had mastered her power well. She smiles towards me when she saw me sitting on the couch.

“How could you still smiling?” I asked her.

“Why can’t I?” She asked me back.

“You will leave us, you will leave me later on. Don’t you sad?” I said to her.

“What can I do then? Tell me. I shouldn’t go against the fate chanyeol. Kris is right, I don’t belong in here because if I do, the situation in the real world will be not right. Let me go.” She said, almost begging.

“But you will leave baekhyun, and me.” I feel so down. But I know she stick with her decision when she doesn’t say anything after that.

“Jiyeon ah. You wanna know how can save you before this? Do wanna know who bring you here?” I said.

“Who?” She asked me.

“It’s baekhyun. I saw him trying kneeling down next to you that time, and I really thought he is trying to do something towards you because that time I really hate him. So I take you away from him in order to save you. There must be a reason why he bring you back here. Don’t you wanna ask him? Stay here longer jiyeon. I need you, baekhyun need you. We need you.” I said to her, trying to make her stay.

“No. I don’t want to know. Past is past.” Jiyeon said. And I know I can’t change her decision.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon looks around the room that she will leave soon. After that she quickly went out and she saw all the vampires, except for baekhyun are downstairs, probably waiting for her. She also saw all the wolves there. And she really don’t know how to response to them.

Sehun, being the one who will be responsible to send jiyeon back to the real world quickly lead jiyeon to the door and then all the wolves are following behind, while the vampires only krystal follows them. They walk to the forest where it is suitable to open the portal. Before sehun starts his work, he then takes jiyeon’s hand and kiss it, as a farewell. After that one by one the wolves approach her to say farewell. Luhan hugs her. Chanyeol also hugs jiyeon and kiss her on the forehead. Jiyeon can see chanyeol’s sad face and after she stepped into the circle sehun had drawn. Jiyeon saw her friends are smiling sadly towards her before everything change into the darkness and the last thing came into her mind is baekhyun’s image, because she didn’t even bother to see baekhyun before she go away.

 


Oh No!!! jiyeon went back to the real world and what will happen to baekhyun then?

Hmmm wait for the next chapter guys :) Btw thanks to those who had voted on my poll ^^

Subscribe and comment >.<