True Love

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

“Arghhhhh!!!” Jiyeon heard to voice again.

“Jiyeon, you came. But how?” Kris said, ignoring the voice.

“What is that? Who is screaming in pain there? I heard baekhyun’s voice.” Jiyeon asked, ignoring Kris’s question.

“There’s nothing more we can do jiyeon, instead of just let him like that. He is the one who decide to sacrifice, so we really don’t know what to do.” Sehun said.

Jiyeon then quickly runs and climb the stairs. She opens the door of baekhyun’s room where she heard the groaning sound. As soon as she opens the door, jiyeon saw a body is lying on the bed while groaning in pain. She runs towards baekhyun with the tears all over her face. Baekhyun’s face is so pale with sweats all over his body. His hair is all black, no longer grey. Jiyeon sits next to baekhyun and takes his hand, makes baekhyun realized someone is beside him.

Baekhyun opens his eyes when he feels a touch on his hand, and when he saw jiyeon is looking at him, baekhyun feels so warm. He looks into jiyeon’s eyes and a bitter smile came out his lips. Jiyeon can see pain in baekhyun’s eyes, makes tears keep coming out more. Suddenly baekhyun talked.

“You are… so beautiful jiyeon.” He stop groaning and talked slowly.

“No don’t force yourself to talk.” Jiyeon said.

“I have to… After this… you won’t hear my voice anymore.” Baekhyun said hardly.

“No! Don’t say that. You will be safe. You won’t die. I will do anything to make sure you are safe!” Jiyeon said while wiping baekhyun’s sweats.

“You can’t leave me. I’m sorry. I knew everything is my fault but I swear I really love you. I just being ego all the time before. But I really love you. This means you didn’t fail right? You can’t die.” Jiyeon said while crying.

“Still, I failed jiyeon… I didn’t put much effort to get you before. That’s the reason why I failed within the time give, three weeks. It’s not your fault or anyone else… it’s mine.” Baekhyun said.

Jiyeon can’t stop crying hearing baekhyun’s words. He looks so weak right now. All the vampire’s characteristic on his body is gone. His grey eyes and hair all turning black. His usual pale face becoming paler. Jiyeon can’t bear to see baekhyun’s condition any longer because it might make her burst into tears even more. She then runs outside, leaving baekhyun alone.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon had begged chanyeol to bring her to the mountain witch. She had promised to herself that she will do anything, regardless the condition and everything to make sure baekhyun will be safe. Both chanyeol and jiyeon arrived at the cave where the mountain witch lives. Chanyeol enters the cave first followed by jiyeon and the mountain witch is like usual sitting in the middle of the cave, doing her magical things. When she saw chanyeol and jiyeon appeared, suddenly her eyes widen.

“You… the last white witch?” She said while pointing at jiyeon.

“Yes I am. I need your help, please.” Jiyeon said.

“Sure I’ll try. What is it?” She asked excitedly.

“About baekhyun, the dying royal vampire.” Jiyeon said after take a deep breath. Suddenly, she saw the mountain witch face changes.

“I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do about him. Because I can’t give back what has been taken. I’m so sorry.” She said.

Right after she explain to jiyeon that she is unable to help, jiyeon caused both chanyeol and the mountain witch to be surprise when she suddenly kneeled down to the ground in front of the mountain witch. Tears rolling down her eyes as well as sobbing sound is heard.

“I beg you. I will sacrifice anything, but save him. Don’t let him die.” Jiyeon begged.

“There’s something I can do. It needs sacrifice, if you are willing to, you can exchange something yours with his life.” Finally the witch said.

“I’m willing to give you anything. You can take anything what you want.” Jiyeon eyes widen excitedly and she quickly stands up.

“Are you sure?” The witch asked her confirmation.

“Yes I am.” Jiyeon answered confidently.

“I don’t want much, I will take your long smooth hair, and I will tell you one way to recover the vampire.” The witch said.

“My hair?” Jiyeon said.

She saw the mountain witch nods. She then looks at chanyeol that is standing beside her, and when chanyeol nods, jiyeon the walks towards the old witch, ready to sacrifice her hair. By using her magic, the witch cuts jiyeon’s hair and left her short just on her shoulders right now. After that, the witch walks towards.

“You can go back now. I’ve nothing to give you.” She said, makes jiyeon and chanyeol surprised.

“But you said if I sacrifice, you will give me a way to save baekhyun. You’re lying?” Jiyeon said.

“That is all. There’s nothing more I can give you. You can go now.” The witch said.

Jiyeon really pissed so she walks out first. Leaving chanyeol and the witch inside the cave. Not long after, chanyeol came out and he saw jiyeon is wiping her tears, still can’t stop crying. Without saying anything, he quickly leads jiyeon back to the mansion. But when they arrive, the situation doesn’t seem right because everyone looks so down.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I can’t believe the mountain witch had lied to me. How dare she took my hair but ended up give me nothing. Okay then, I will do everything by myself. I will try everything to save baekhyun. I won’t depend to anyone else anymore.

When me and chanyeol arrived at the mansion, krystal suddenly rushed towards us and she hugs chanyeol right away. I can hear sobbing sound, she cried again. I understand her feelings, because I feel the same right now. But wait, why everyone looks so down. Why did Luhan punch the wall hardly? And I saw sehun’s eyes, is red. Is he crying? Suddenly, I saw kris walking down the stairs and I quickly walk towards him. He looks at me with a very sorrowful stare.

“Why? What is it?” I asked him.

“He’s… gone…” Kris said and I can feel goosebumps all over my body.

I rushed upstairs, towards baekhyun’s room. I quickly go towards baekhyun that is lying on the bed, and his body not moving, even a little. He really doesn’t breath anymore. I can feel my face heated up. I sit beside his body and touch his face, it is so cold.

“No… This can’t be baekhyun. No baekhyun you can’t go!!!” I said while hitting his body.

I shake his unconscious body, but he really doesn’t move. Instead, his body is really weak. His calm face remain just like that, doesn’t give any response to me. Tears flowing down my eyes as I realized there’s nothing more I can do. I hold his hand tightly and kissed it. What have I done baekhyun? This is all because of me. If I trust you before, this won’t happen right? Tears keep coming out my eyes. I can’t lose him. I don’t wanna lose him. But what can I do?

I touch his cold face gently. If you really are my destiny, you have to open your eyes know. I wait… but he doesn’t open his eyes. How would he opens his eyes when he’s no longer breathing? I feel so hopeless right now. Finally, I realized, I should just accept this. Maybe this is the end of us. Tears can’t stop coming down my eyes. I bow towards baekhyun’s face, and I kiss his lips, for the last time.

I kiss his lips as our last kiss. The tears are now all over my face, and it might have fall onto baekhyun’s face too. When I kiss him, suddenly, I feel a weird feeling. Am I dreaming? Or he really replied my kiss? I open my eyes and broke the kiss. I stare at his face, but there’s nothing weird, his face remain just like before. But suddenly I feel a grip on my right hand. And when I look at my hand, there I saw baekhyun’s hand is holding my hand. I’m not dreaming?

I look at his face, full of hope. And there I saw he opens his eyes slowly and I saw his black eyes are looking right into my eyes, and his eyes slowly change into grey, same goes to his hair. I quickly wipe my tears and then I saw he is smiling towards me, and I heard he said, “I love you, jiyeon.”

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Baekhyun opens his eyes and he saw jiyeon is right in front of him, staring at him hopefulness.

“I love you, jiyeon.” He said.

“Baekhyun, you’re back? You really back?” Jiyeon asked excitedly.

“Maybe. I don’t know. But I feel so warm.” He replied while trying to get up from his bed.

Jiyeon quickly helps him to get up, and after that both are hugging sweetly baekhyun finally get back to live. Without they realizing, all of their friends are standing at the door, watching both of them hugging there.

“This is what the mountain witch said. The only things that can save baekhyun is only sacrifices from his true love, and also the true and sincere kiss.” Chanyeol said to his friends.

So the mountain witch never lied to jiyeon. She really helps jiyeon in saving baekhyun’s live.

 

 

 

Jiyeon and baekhyun finally get back together. Baekhyun is no longer royal vampire as that was the condition of the mountain witch if he is saved. But he is now still staying in the mansion together with jiyeon. Both of them usually help doing the households. Baekhyun get back his ability to fly and everything, accept for his power of light. While jiyeon is now acting all cute with her new short hair, gain much attention from others. They finally live together happily while the vampires and the wolves is no longer enemies. Both rule the exoland together with the white witch.

 


Yeayy this story finally came to it end!

I hope all of you enjoy this story a lot and i'm really sorry if i disappoint you guys regarding to the storyline or anything else. I'm not so good in writing this fantasy scene but I hope it is not that bad. hehe. whatever it is, thanks for your support during all this time. i really appreaciate it and i love yalls >.<