Go Away

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

Jiyeon woke up that morning and she got surprised when she saw Chanyeol is sitting on one of the chair in the room. Chanyeol is looking at her with a very serious stare.

Jiyeon: what is it Chanyeol?

Yeol: where are you going last night?

Jiyeon: nowhere.

Yeol: i know you’re going somewhere. Do not lie.

Jiyeon: okay I’m going out with my new friend okay.

Yeol: who?

Jiyeon: do i really need to tell you?

Yeol: yes.

Jiyeon: okay. I’m with baekhyun. And I’m returning safely.

Yeol: you don’t know them jiyeon. Baekhyun is a vampire.

Jiyeon: and I don’t see him as a bad guy. Just like I don’t see you guys as a bad guy even you have wolf’s personalities.

Yeol: but you shouldn’t be friend with them, not even one of them.

Jiyeon: please chanyeol. I’ll take care of myself. I can, trust me.

Yeol: okay.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon is sitting in the kitchen. She is smiling alone thinking about baekhyun. He is so shy, it shows in his eyes. Jiyeon never imagine there’s a shy vampire ever exist. But for her, baekhyun is so interesting. Although he looks like he is hiding something, jiyeon feels so close to him and jiyeon herself don’t know why. Suddenly Luhan came and sits with jiyeon.

Luhan: what are you doing here alone?

Jiyeon: nothing much. Can I ask you something?

Luhan: sure.

Jiyeon: is it wrong if I became friend with the vampires? Chanyeol seems doesn’t like it.

Luhan: you… with the vampires?

Jiyeon: no. it’s baekhyun.

Luhan: I don’t know jiyeon. For me, it’s okay. As long as he didn’t do anything wrong to you. But chanyeol I don’t know why he doesn’t like them that much. Yeah we are enemy but it’s just as in tradition. Chanyeol seems to have some conflicts with them maybe.

Jiyeon: really? Now I don’t know what to do.

Luhan: this is not a big matter jiyeon. Don’t waste your time thinking about this.

Jiyeon nods as Luhan is the one who always understands her.

 

 

 

Today the wolves again went out and leave jiyeon all alone in the house. But jiyeon is not the type of person that will stay in there. She decide to go to the town. She hasn’t explore much there so she take a right path to the town.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

When I came here before, I don’t think I saw so many people like this. Hmm so many weird people today. Just now I saw a very tall people and if I don’t know about this world, possibly I will feel weird again. I look at the stall on my left and right, suddenly I bump onto someone and I was about to fall to the ground when a very cold hand catch my hand. That’s the blonde vampire. He is smiling at me naughtily. I think this is the friendly one they told before.

Jiyeon: oh thank you.

Sehun: it’s okay. You are the girl before?

Jiyeon: yes!

Sehun: where are the wolves? You came alone?

Jiyeon: they aren’t at home. I’m alone so I came here.

Sehun: are you still going anywhere?

Jiyeon: no.

Sehun: let’s go. Come to our mansion. I need to introduce you to the others. Would you mind to?

Jiyeon: really? Are you kidding or not?

Sehun: I’m not kidding. Come now.

I thought that we would walk to the mansion from the town. Instead, sehun asked me to link arms with him and at that time, I feel so light. The town and the crowd disappear from my sight and for a few second all that I see is the darkness but then here we are, just in front of the mansion. That was cool! Did we fly? I don’t think so.

Jiyeon: how did you do that?

Sehun: that’s my power. I am the air. I can disappear within the air. Where there’s air, I will be there. I control the wind in this forest and also the town.

Jiyeon: I don’t know the vamps got that kind of power. I thought you guys…

Sehun: we are the royal vampires. Our job is to take care of exoland from anything that can harm this place.

Jiyeon: cool~~

Sehun: what’s that?

Jiyeon: you don’t know?

Sehun: no.

Jiyeon: in my world, it’s mean wow. Daebak. Something like that.

Sehun: really? Cool~~ wait! You are from, the other world?

Jiyeon: yeah I am.

Sehun looks like he is thinking about something. He didn’t know? I thought they all know because baekhyun know about this. Hmm let it be.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Sehun brings jiyeon into the mansion, where the others are doing their own works there. When they saw jiyeon, everyone seems interested. They recognize the beauty.

Kris: you are the beauty with the wolves?

Jiyeon: yeah I’m the one from that time.

Jiyeon answered him while smiling prettily. Sehun then walks towards kris and whisper something to him. Jiyeon looks around there she saw baekhyun is standing at the spiral stairs, and his eyes now are on jiyeon of course. Jiyeon waves at him happily but yeah his face doesn’t change, still with the cold face. Jiyeon sighs, sehun is the only one that knew exactly how to smile.

Jiyeon sits with them in the living room and talks to them like they are already friends. They vampires seems interested with jiyeon’s bright personality, really opposite with them. Jiyeon even told them a funny stories, trying to make they laugh. But the only laugh she got is from sehun. The others are just staring at blankly with their white face.

Suddenly, someone is knocking the door furiously makes them all shocks. Kris the ordered Chen to open the door. When the door is opened, chanyeol burst in. His face looks so serious, yeah that is the usual face when he is facing the vamps.

Kris: what do you want?

Yeol: jiyeon. Give her back.

Jiyeon: what’s happening chanyeol?

Yeol: come with me.

Suho: you should talk with manners wolf.

Yeol: I’m not the royal vamps that had been taught on how to talk with manners.

Baek: mind your words.

Yeol: I don’t talk to you. I just wanna take jiyeon now.

Jiyeon: what is it chanyeol? Why are you being like this?

Chanyeol walks towards jiyeon that is standing in between sehun and lay. He takes jiyeon’s hands and pull her out of the mansion, makes the vampires shook their heads. But baekhyun is following them. He change into shadow and fly outside.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon: what is it chanyeol? You’ve been so harsh just now you should go back and say sorry to them.

Yeol: never. How many times should I tell you? You shouldn’t be friend with them.

Jiyeon: I don’t see anything wrong with them. But I see something is wrong with you. You’re being too prejudice to them. They didn’t say anything bad about the wolves and all. You have to change this behavior chanyeol. Seriously.

Yeol: you don’t know…

Jiyeon: yeah I don’t. That’s why I was trying to become friends with them. So I can know them more. So I know are they really a good guy or not.

Yeol: I don’t like to see you with them. Don’t go there anymore please.

Jiyeon: chanyeol, I’m sorry. I can’t do that.

Yeol: if you go there again, you can go out from my house. I don’t want anyone in the house related to the vamps. That’s my decision!

Chanyeol said before he walks away, leaving jiyeon behind. Jiyeon sighs. She knows this is not fully chanyeol’s fault. They are enemy, but chanyeol is being to overreact to say that jiyeon can go out from the house. Baekhyun is actually on the trees, watching everything down there, “I’ve read your mind chanyeol. You don’t hate the vampires, you hate me. I know, I know you will never forget that easily,” baekhyun said before he leaves back to the mansion.

 

 

When jiyeon went back to the house, chanyeol didn’t talk even a little with her. He looks like he really mad with jiyeon. The next morning, jiyeon saw chanyeol is sitting on the couch alone. She makes her way towards chanyeol and sits beside him.

Jiyeon: I’m sorry.

Yeol: I’m sorry too.

Jiyeon: no it’s my fault. (holds chanyeol’s hand)

Yeol: It’s okay jiyeon. But please, I beg you don’t go there anymore. Don’t be their friends. You will be hurt someday jiyeon. Trust me.

Jiyeon: I can’t promise that chanyeol. I’m sorry.

Yeol: is it that hard?

Jiyeon: no. it’s just because I want to be friend with them. They seems nice. I don’t know what’s happening between them and you yeol, but please, let me with them, and also with you guys too.

Right after jiyeon finished her words, chanyeol pulls away his hand from jiyeon’s and he gets up from the couch. He doesn’t see jiyeon’s face. Jiyeon can see his face is redden. “Go away. This is not your place. I think I did wrong when I bring you back that night.” Chanyeol said before he walks away into his room. Jiyeon slightly hurt with chanyeol’s words. But she knows chanyeol really mean it, so jiyeon takes all her stuff, the things she bring from her world, and walks outside of the house. She really don’t know where to go but she keep walking into the forest.

Jiyeon is still walking, thinking about where to go when suddenly a black shadow landing in front of her and she saw baekhyun is standing there.

Baek: where are you going?

Jiyeon: I don’t know.

Baek: what’s all that?

Jiyeon: my stuffs. Baekhyun, do you know any motel or house that give rent.

Baek: why? You wanna stay there?

Jiyeon: yeah. I’m no longer staying at their house.

Baek: what about our mansion?

Jiyeon didn’t answer. She really don’t know what to do right now. Is it right to stay in the vampires’ mansion? Will she troubled them? But baekhyun’s face looks so serious. What to do?

 


hey guys! updated! this chapter quite boring i know.

i am working for the next chapter and i'll update by today i promise.

where will jiyeon go now?

subscribe and comment guys >.<