Unexplainable

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

Baekhyun and jiyeon are now lying on the floor of the rooftop, looking at the cloudy sky. Both decide to skip the evening class together. And they are now having a conversation comfortably, not as awkward as before anymore.

“Jiyeon, can I ask you something?” Baekhyun said.

“Just ask baek. I don’t mind.” Jiyeon answered.

“Why would you accept joon as your boyfriend if you always run away from him?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

“That’s because, it wasn’t me who accept him. When he was confessing, my friends were around, before I could reject him, my friends simply said yes and before I could refuse, he took it seriously and then I don’t know how to explain to him until now.” Jiyeon explained.

“Want me to help?” Baekhyun said.

 “How?” jiyeon asked him back.

“Be my girlfriend.” Baekhyun said confidently.

“What are you talking about baekhyun? Is this a confession?” Jiyeon said while laughing.

“Why are you laughing? I’m serious okay.” Baekhyun answered.

“This is so not you baek. You are a cold person.” Jiyeon said.

“So you reject me either? Okay then.” Baekhyun said. Suddenly jiyeon gets up from the floor and staring at baekhyun.

“Baek… are you serious?” Jiyeon asked for confirmation.

“I was. But it’s okay then I understand.” Baekhyun said, trying to tease jiyeon.

“No baek I’m sorry! I want to!” Jiyeon said desperately.

Jiyeon said while shaking baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun that is still lying on the floor keep ignoring jiyeon and put back his cold expression. It makes jiyeon shakes his shoulder non-stop. Baekhyun keep teasing jiyeon by ignoring her even more. Suddenly, when jiyeon is busy shaking baekhyun’s body, baekhyun gets up and now he is facing jiyeon. Their faces are just a few inches away. Now it’s jiyeon turn to be silent. She is surprised by baekhyun’s sudden action.

“You want what?” Baekhyun asked.

“I want to be… your girlfriend.” Jiyeon answered shyly.

She saw a smile on baekhyun’s face before baekhyun moves his face closer to jiyeon, and give a peck on jiyeon’s lips. Jiyeon’s face turn red because of baekhyun’s sudden kiss. It is such a pleasure to see baekhyun is smiling and it is for her.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and jiyeon walk down the rooftop after the last bell for today rang. Both look so happy as they finally get together. But right when they reach the school gate, suddenly krystal appear while panting so hard. She looks like she was just running from somewhere with the sweats on her face.

“Hey what’s happening? Why are you running?” Jiyeon asked, worried.

“Where’s chanyeol? Why are you alone?” Then baekhyun asked.

“Chanyeol… he… help chanyeol now! He’s in trouble!” Krystal said while panting hardly.

Without wasting any time, krystal quickly pulls jiyeon and baekhyun with her towards somewhere. They arrived at a small road that people rarely came. And there they saw a group of guys are surrounding chanyeol. His face is full with bruises and jiyeon saw blood. All of them suddenly got panicked when they saw one of the guy punch chanyeol’s stomach.

“These guys were trying to get me but when chanyeol block them, it irritated them and suddenly they beat chanyeol.” Krystal explained.

“Baekhyun! You have to help chanyeol now! Go baek!” Jiyeon said while pushing baekhyun.

“Okay.” Baekhyun replied and then he makes his way towards the group. But suddenly he stops before he could arrive there.

“Why baek? Help chanyeol now! Use your power!” Jiyeon shouts.

“But… I…” Baekhyun fluttered at his spot. Jiyeon saw baekhyun is eyeing krystal. Jiyeon looks at krystal and she saw krystal just look down the ground, looking so hopeless.

“What is happening to you guys?! You got that vampire’s power right why can’t help him?” Jiyeon asked, but baekhyun remain frozen.

“Then I’ll go.” Jiyeon said.

Jiyeon face become so red as she feels so mad at baekhyun right now. He refused to help his own friend which is in trouble right now. She decide to go and help chanyeol with her own power and just let the guys saw her ability. But before she could make her way towards the group, she saw a glimpse past by her, and its actually one of her classmate, which is joon’s friend. Jiyeon look to her left and there she saw joon is running towards the group to help chanyeol.

Baekhyun is still frozen at his spot while joon and his friend have managed to save chanyeol from the group. But he is now unconscious. Jiyeon quickly runs towards chanyeol that is on joon’s support to stand. Jiyeon touches chanyeol’s bruises all over his face and tears coming down her eyes to see her friend get hurt.

“Let’s take him to my car. I’ll send him to nearest hospital.” Joon said while jiyeon is only nodding.

They passed by baekhyun and left him behind with krystal. Baekhyun just stared at jiyeon that is busy helping chanyeol while krystal is standing next to him and patted his back, trying to calm him down.

“She will hate me.” Baekhyun said to krystal.

“It’s because she doesn’t know. We will explain to her later okay?” Krystal said.

“But I only have five more days. I’ve got her krystal, she already agree to be my girlfriend, but it’s over if she hates me.” Baekhyun said, giving up.

“We have to try baekhyun! You can’t give up just like this. You still have five days and everything will be okay. Trust me.” Krystal said, trying to convince him.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I don’t understand why baekhyun didn’t help chanyeol just now. Yeol is our friend anyway. Why baekhyun is being so selfish? He can use his power anyway. Same goes with krystal, she’s one of the best royal vampire right? Are they being racist towards chanyeol since he’s wolves, not vampires? I look at chanyeol’s face. He is not conscious since this evening. I hope everything is okay. Thank goodness joon arrived right at the time. Now, the one who I was trying to avoid all the time was the one who came to help. Is the wrong decision I made to be baekhyun’s girlfriend?

I don’t know. I’m confuse by his behavior just now. Will he be good boyfriend if he can’t be good friend? I think I should just stop thinking about baekhyun now. I should just focus on chanyeol’s condition. I hold chanyeol’s hand, giving him support. I feel guilty, because he came to real world to see me, but ended up beating up by some gangsters. But I’m actually kind of confuse because why chanyeol didn’t use his own power to protect himself? How come a guy that had faced the two moons couldn’t even protect himself from some useless gangster here?

When my head is still full with questions, I heard the door opened and when I turn back, I saw krystal is standing by there while smiling at me. I replied her smile bitterly. But then I realized baekhyun is actually right behind her, looking at me with unexplainable gaze. I decide to just ignore them and walk out of the room just like that, living them behind.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It has been three days chanyeol admitted in the hospital, and he has been conscious since his second day in the hospital. And during that time, jiyeon is the one who take care of him. Krystal and baekhyun will come usually after school and jiyeon usually will walk away.

“Dude! You have to tell jiyeon right now. You only have two days left.” Chanyeol told baekhyun.

“But she hates me. She doesn’t even bother to look at me.” Baekhyun replied.

“No matter what you have to try baekhyun. Do you want this all to end up like this? All your effort of coming here burnt just like that?” Krystal scolded.

“She’s right baekhyun. Give it a try.” Chanyeol said again.

“Okay then. I’ll go find her.” Baekhyun finally agree and he went out to find jiyeon.

 

 

Jiyeon is sitting alone at the café while looking at her watch. Usually exactly at seven krystal and baekhyun will go back, and that time jiyeon will go back to the room. Now it’s only half past six so baekhyun and krystal probably still in the room. Jiyeon sighs. Her heart is longing for baekhyun but her ego is so high. Suddenly someone sit in front of her. It is so refreshing to see baekhyun’s smile right in front of her. But she’s still mad. Jiyeon decide to just ignore him but baekhyun is faster that her.

“Wait jiyeon! Stay and listen to what I wanna say.” Baekhyun said while holding jiyeon’s hand, blocking her from walk away.

“What baekhyun?” Jiyeon asked without looking at him.

“That day… I’m not being selfish. It’s just I couldn’t. I just couldn’t.” Baekhyun said.

“Real friend wouldn’t let his friend just like that. For me, you’re selfish.” Jiyeon said.

“But jiyeon… don’t you love me?” Baekhyun finally asked.

“I did love you. But I think it’s gone after I saw how selfish you are. I’m sorry.” Jiyeon said.

After that jiyeon walk away and leave baekhyun alone at the table. Baekhyun can do nothing instead of just take a deep breath and a manly tears came out from his eyes. Baekhyun look at his palm, it’s turn paler day by day. And his hands is actually trembling right now. He sighs before he finally walk weakly out the hospital towards somewhere he himself doesn’t know.

 


what is actually happening to baekhyun? what is the unexplainable thing about him?

will jiyeon finally realize something is not right about baekhyun?

this story will end in a few more chapters. two or three :)

subscribe and comment guys >.<