The Moon's Pearl

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

“Jiyeon! Come out dinner is ready. Luhan and sehun came.” Baekhyun said while knocking the door to jiyeon’s room. But there’s no answer from her. Baekhyun knocks again, but still no response. Without telling anything to chanyeol, sehun and Luhan that are in the cottage, baekhyun walks out. He knows that jiyeon is not in her room.

Baekhyun is searching for jiyeon in the mountain forest but she’s not seen anywhere. Suddenly, baekhyun remembers about the mountain lake where they used to go. He changes into shadow and disappear to the lake.

Within a few seconds, he arrived at the lake. Baekhyun went to the big tree where they always sit, but jiyeon is not there either, “Where are you jiyeon? Please don’t make me worry like this.” Baekhyun said. Suddenly, he saw something, by the lake. He quickly runs there, and there he saw, a girl is lying, unconscious, by the lake. Her face got covered by her long blonde hair. She is wearing a white and pretty short dress, shows her fair pretty legs.

Baekhyun now doesn’t know what to do. He is worrying about jiyeon but at the same time he wants to help the unknown blonde girl. “I’m a royal vampire. I rule this land, I should help my people. Jiyeon, please be okay. I hope you are okay, I’ll help this girl first.” Baekhyun said, just like jiyeon would hear everything he said.

Baekhyun then kneeled down by the girl’s side, trying to carry her up. When he is carrying the girl, suddenly her head turns and her hairs move away from her face, expose her pretty face with a fair and flawless skin, baekhyun got surprised. It’s not because the girl is too flawless, but because the girl is none other than jiyeon that he is searching for.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Why is it like this? If I’m not mistaken, I’ve been to this place before. But when? I can’t remember. This garden… it is beautiful. The waterfall looks so refreshing just by looking at it and hearing the sounds of the water. But where am I? I walk near to river side. I saw my reflection from the clear water. But wait, why my hair… are blonde? Where’s my precious brown hair?! And this dress, when did I change into this pretty and feminine white dress? “Jji…” I heard a voice is calling my name.

The voice, it gives me goosebumps. I turn around, to see the owner of the voice, and there I saw, a man, and a woman, are standing just a few feet away from me. Both are wearing white clothes. They are smiling sweetly towards me. I know these two people. I know them, I remember everything about them. I could feel my tears are falling down.

Jiyeon: mom… dad…

Dad: I thought you had forgot me jji.

Jiyeon: I never forgot you. I never forgot mom.

Mom: I’m glad you still remember us jji. I thought when you went to the real world, everything about us will vanished away just like that. And I thought you will never come back to exoland. I bet he brought you back right? That handsome vampire boy.

Jiyeon: I don’t know mom. He’s the one who sent me to the real world, but I don’t know who bring me back. And he’s not a boy anymore mom. Just like me, he grew up. And he is now one of the royal vampire.

Dad: are you adapting well with them jji?

Jiyeon: of course dad. Both wolves and vampires are working together now.

Dad: I’m so glad jji. You do your job well. Now you’ve become a real white witch, and please use your power well. You know what to do.

Jiyeon: no dad. I really don’t know what to do. Please help me.

Dad: no honey. You’ll know what to do by yourself. Don’t worry okay.

Jiyeon: but dad, mom, I need you guys.

Mom: don’t you remember jji? We’re dead.

Jiyeon: but right now…

Mom: we miss you jji. And your dad need to pass something to you.

Dad: yes. This is the most precious thing that everyone wants. The moon’s pearl. There’s only one in this world. And only a real white witch can have it.

Jiyeon: but can’t I stay with mom and dad here?

Mom: no jji. This is not our place either. We don’t live here. We live up there, and this is just a place for us to meet you for this while.

Jiyeon: what is this place?

Dad: I build this secret garden for you jji. Before I die, I still have a power to grant a wish, so I build this garden, and that waterfall, it’s special for you. If you need something, I mean the most important thing in your life, just came here. The water, it’s a magical water. I hope you use it well.

Jiyeon: can’t I wish to live with you guys?

Mom: no jji. That’s not the right thing to do.

Dad: jji, I think it almost time, we have to go.

No… I don’t want them to go. There are still many things I want to talk with them. I still need them. I don’t want them to go now. But when I saw that smile from mom and dad, I know they will always be in my heart. Mom and dad come closer towards me and they hug me. I can feel their warm hug. I hope I will stay like this forever. But like dad say, I got job to do. I have to follow what dad say. They release the hug, and suddenly I can feel dad’s palm is on the right of my chest. There’s something shining brightly right there, just like a bright light came out from there. After the light is gone, I heard they said, “We love you jji…” before they back away from me. I could see their figure is fading away, until I saw nothing and finally everything turns dark.

 

 

I open my eyes and I saw the regular view of my room in the cottage. When I fully wake up, I can feel a grip on my right hand. I look to my right and there I saw chanyeol is looking at me with a worried face while holding my hand. He is smiling widely when he saw me looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Yeol: jiyeon! You woke up!

Jiyeon: when did I came home?

Yeol: baekhyun brings you back. How are you? Anything feel not right?

Jiyeon: no don’t worry about me. I’m okay.

Yeol: where did you go jiyeon?

Jiyeon: when I was walking by the lake, I saw something shining in the water, I try to see it closer, and suddenly I fell into the water. But it didn’t feel like I fell into the water, instead, it felt like a cool breeze. When I open my eyes, I was in the garden. A very beautiful garden. And I met my mom and dad there. They give me something. And after that, I saw nothing and here I am.

Yeol: so it’s like that.

When they are talking, suddenly the door is banging opens and there stands sehun and Luhan. Jiyeon’s face change brighter after she saw her other friends are here.

Sehun: jiyeon you’re awake! And you look so pretty with your new blonde hair. Just like mine!

Jiyeon actually almost forgot about her new appearance before sehun mentioned that. But she still gives them her sweet smile. She still remember her parents’ last smile. Suddenly she remembers baekhyun.

Jiyeon: thanks sehun then we might be twin. Hehehe. By the way where’s baekhyun?

Sehun: he’s going down the mountain. To the mansion.

Jiyeon: why?

Sehun: he’s meeting krystal and kris, there’s something they need to discuss.

Jiyeon: isn’t it danger out there?

Sehun: he still wants to go although kris and I had blocked him.

Jiyeon: I think we should go and find him. We shouldn’t let him go alone. The two moons is out there.

Yeol: jiyeon, it’s danger out there.

Jiyeon: yes I know. That’s why I’m going to go and find baekhyun. He might be in danger. Don’t you guys know your friend is out there, maybe facing danger alone? I’m going know.

Yeol: wait jiyeon!

Before they can say anything more, jiyeon had got up from her bed and runs out of the cottage, or she’s not running actually, but basically floating on the air and makes all her friends surprised. Actually jiyeon herself got surprised by her ability. “Maybe this is what dad had said about the power before.” It doesn’t take long for jiyeon to adapt with her new ability and also appearance. She’s now flying down the mountain. She heard her friends’ voice is calling for her but she just ignored them. Now she got worried about baekhyun more.

 

 

Jiyeon just arrived at the town where she saw the situation is too quiet. There are no people selling things like usual, and there’s only a few people are walking with fast speed. Jiyeon then blocks a middle-age man that is slightly running towards a building.

Jiyeon: excuse me. Can I know where everybody is right now?

Man: young girl, you should go now. This place is not safe with the two moons around. Follow me if you don’t know where to go. Just don’t stay out here.

Jiyeon: I’m going somewhere. Do you see any royal vampires? I need to see them.

Man: royal vampires only showed when the night comes, to protect this town with their men. It’s hard to find them right now. Why are you searching for them? And you look so unfamiliar. You look like a… white witch.

Jiyeon: I’m sorry. Thanks for the information mister. Now go in. Take care.

Jiyeon decide to go to the mansion. Maybe baekhyun had arrived there safely. She left the man, still staring at her. Jiyeon finally enter the forest that she had left for almost two weeks. The forest looks so stiff. Not even a wind is blowing the leaves and the trees.

She can feel something is not right about the forest. While she’s walking, she heard footsteps near there. Thinks positively, she thought maybe that’s her own footsteps. But then she decide to walk faster because when she thinks back, it sounds like many footsteps, not just a footsteps. She stops and looks behind, but there’s nothing. The situation is becoming tense now. Jiyeon looks around but she saw no one.

“Maybe it’s just a feeling.” jiyeon try to calm down herself. When she decide to just walk to the mansion and ignore the weird feeling, suddenly she heard a sound of someone’s running behind her makes she turn her back very fast to see what is happening. And there she saw a red light, just a few feet in front of her. Before she can do anything, suddenly black shadow appear from above and land just an inch away from her. She could feel that cold arms are around her body, hugging her tightly. A few seconds after that, the tight hug is losing away slowly from her body. Jiyeon can feel the cold arms let go of the hug and her eyes are now widely open, surprised by the sudden situation, before she screams, “Nooooo!!!”

 


hey guys! sorry i rarely updating lately because i got too busy with my studies :(

but i will keep updating eventhough it's quite late okay :)

so what is happening in the forest? why did jiyeon scream?

subscribe and comment guys >.<