Facing His Death

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

After the school ends, jiyeon quickly approaches chanyeol and krystal that are walking together and walks in between them. Jiyeon saw chanyeol and krystal just smile bitterly at her. And jiyeon doesn’t know if it’s only her who is being delusional or it is really tears on krystal’s eyes just now.

“Are you crying?” She asked krystal.

“No… the wind is too strong, my eyes hurt.” Krystal answered while smiling.

“Okay. Guys, what is happening to baekhyun? Why isn’t he coming?” She asked again.

“Because he said you don’t want to see him…” Chanyeol replied but then received a sharp glance from krystal makes him stop talking.

Jiyeon flustered by chanyeol’s answer and she then realized that she had said that to baekhyun last night. Jiyeon suddenly stop walking. Chanyeol and krystal stop as well, surprised by jiyeon’s sudden break.

“You guys go first. I want to walk alone.” Jiyeon said and she left right after bid them goodbye.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and krystal look into each other eyes after jiyeon is gone. Chanyeol then wipes krystal remaining tears with his long fingers. But suddenly krystal burst into tears again. She has been crying countlessly from last night to see baekhyun’s hopeless body.

“Yeol… don’t you think we should tell her… about baekhyun?” Krystal asked chanyeol.

“But baekhyun doesn’t want her to know. He doesn’t want jiyeon to force herself.” Chanyeol replied.

“But… I can’t stand to see baekhyun like that anymore. I don’t want him to die.” Krystal said while crying in chanyeol’s arms.

Chanyeol can’t say anything because he himself feels like crying right now. The situation is not getting better and today is the last day for them to be here. But jiyeon doesn’t seem to remember about that.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Okay. I’ve made the decision. I will go and meet baekhyun tonight. I have to give a try because who knows if baekhyun is actually my destiny. Moreover… I can’t stand living without him around anymore. Although it’s only a day without him around like today, I feel so desperate to see him. Wait for me baekhyun.

 

 

I arrived in front of the penthouse I’ve given them to stay. I think everyone is here. I take a deep breath before ringing the bell. I wait for a minute but no one opens the door. I ring the bell again, and fortunately this time someone really open the door, and there I saw chanyeol is standing right in front of me. I give him a smile, but then I realized, his face is so tense. My smile fade away as I saw his tense face and when I look inside, I saw krystal on the couch… crying?

I look at chanyeol, asking for explanation. He didn’t say anything, instead he is just looking down the floor, let me be confused. I went into the house and quickly sit in front of krystal, trying to comfort her even though I don’t know what is actually happening. Chanyeol is just standing in front of the door while watching me and krystal.

“What is happening?” I asked her.

“Why did you come jiyeon?” She asked me, still sobbing.

“I came to see baekhyun.” I answered.

“It’s too late. He’s gone back to exoland. And he’s struggling to live right now.” She said and the tears coming down more than before.

“What did you mean krystal? Tell me what is happening?!” I said desperately. I can’t understand what she said about baekhyun.

“Don’t you remember jiyeon, we told you before that we will stay only for three weeks. Now it has been three weeks. It’s time for us to go. But baekhyun went first.” Chanyeol finally talked.

“No! This can’t happen. You guys cannot go! Baekhyun have to comeback. I still have something to tell him.” I said as I feel my eyes are tearing.

“You’ve been too happy with us around until you forget we only got limited time. We’re okay, but not baekhyun. He sacrificed his power and life to come and get you jiyeon. But if the three weeks is over and he still can’t be with you, then his life is in danger. He doesn’t have much time to live anymore. Just now sehun and kris came to take him back. He has been struggling to live from yesterday. He’s counting days to the end of his life jiyeon. There’s nothing much we can say. I’m sorry jiyeon but it’s time for us to go too. Take care of yourself.” Chanyeol said.

I saw chanyeol walks toward me and krystal. He helps krystal to get up from the couch and wraps his arm around krystal shoulders. I can see chanyeol is smiling before both of them disappear within the air. I can’t stop crying as I have lost all of my friends because of my stupidity. Why am I being so fool for not realizing baekhyun’s weirdness during this three weeks? He’s look sick and tired all the time. Why jiyeon?

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon walks out of the penthouse where her friends use to live at. Her eyes and face redden, because of crying. She feels so down right now. She walks until finally she arrived in front of the mall. Jiyeon looks so lifeless right now, as she was just staring at the mall blankly, still with her crying face. Some of the people around keep staring at her. When she is staring at the mall, suddenly her eyes widen, like she just remembered something. Doesn’t waste any time, she quickly runs into the mall.

 

 

Jiyeon arrived in front of the magician’s shop. She takes a deep breath before she walks into the shop. This time, the magician is right there in front of her, no need to wait like usual. Jiyeon saw a smile on the man’s face.

“You again white witch.” He said while staring at jiyeon’s swollen face.

“I need your help.” Jiyeon said desperately.

“Yeah sure. What can I help you dear?” He answered confidently.

“Bring me to exoland. Show me the way to exoland. I need to go there.” She begged.

“I believe this is regarding to your destiny right? Hmm what can I do…” He said while thinking.

“Is baekhyun my destiny? If that so, I’ve hurt my own destiny. Please I beg you, tell me what can I do?” Jiyeon begged again.

“You are the white witch, you should use your power well.” The man said.

“But I really don’t know how to use my power.” Jiyeon said sadly.

“Okay then. You can use that white bracelet I gave you. It actually generate the power of white witch. Focus on where you are going, then I will probably bring you there. Do it now.” He finally give the way to jiyeon.

Jiyeon then take out the bracelet with white pearl the man gave before. She put on the bracelet and close her eyes, trying to focus on exoland. Suddenly she feels the strong wind is hitting her body and not long after that, the sound of the air conditioner is gone, instead she heard the sound of trees and birds. Jiyeon open her eyes, and there she saw the familiar forest all around her.

“Thanks…” Jiyeon said, hoping that the man would hear her.

Jiyeon is just ready to go to the mansion before suddenly a group of people appear from the town maybe. Jiyeon looks at them confusedly because they look so worried. Jiyeon quickly approaches on of them and asked.

“Where are you going? What’s happening?” Jiyeon asked.

“One of the royal vampire is facing his death. We have to go and give him last respect.” One of them replied to jiyeon.

“Yeah pity him. He’s just a young man it’s too early for his death.” The other people said.

Jiyeon feels her hands are shaking. Her heart is beating faster as she feels so bad right now. Is it baekhyun they are talking about? Jiyeon asked herself. Not wasting any more time, jiyeon use her power and shockingly she really fly very well. Within a few minutes, she arrived at the mansion where quite so many people are gathering outside the mansion. As the people saw jiyeon is floating in the air, all gasped in amazement. Jiyeon quickly went into the house by using the front door.

When she entered, she saw all wolves and vampires are gathering in the living room. When they realized jiyeon is standing at the door, everyone got shocked. Jiyeon can see chanyeol’s surprised face, and the others’ confused faces. Suddenly a voice is heard from upstairs, attract everyone’s attention. Jiyeon can see krystal quickly buried her face into chanyeol’s chest, crying. Luhan and sehun are looking down the floor, covering their worried face.

“Arrrggghhhh!!!” The voice heard again, and it makes jiyeon gasped in shock while looking upstairs.

 


Hye guys! What is happening to them right now? 

Next chapter will be the last chapter :) and i will try to update today!

Subscribe and comment guys >.<