The Feelings

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

Kai: guys, where’s jiyeon? Is she going out? I don’t see her all day.

Luhan: yeah me too. I thought she is in the room but when I went in, she’s not there.

Tao: her stuffs is gone. Is she going back to her world? Chanyeol did you know?

Yeol: she’s not living here anymore.

Umin: why?

Yeol: I chase her out.

Luhan: are you crazy?! Don’t you know it’s dangerous for a girl like her outside there? Do you ever think that she is actually from the real world?

Yeol: let her be. She has the vampires anyway.

Luhan: it’s because of jiyeon and the vamps are friends right? I don’t know why you are being like this chanyeol. But I will go and find her back.

Luhan said before he walks out and he really looks angry right now.

 

 

 

While in the vampires’ mansion, baekhyun is dealing with kris about jiyeon staying in their mansion. Kris doesn’t look like he agree with that but baekhyun keep persuading him, together with sehun, until kris agree.

Kris: but what if they come? I mean the other vamps?

Sehun: just claim jiyeon as the maid that time okay?

Kris: okay then. Give her the room upstairs. The one between baekhyun’s and suho’s.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon sits on the bed while looking around the big room. Baekhyun sent her to this room and told her to suit herself. This room is bigger than her room in the real world. But now jiyeon is feeling so down because of chanyeol. She miss the wolves, they are her first friends after she came here. Although she herself don’t know how did she ended up coming to this world.

 

That night, jiyeon can’t sleep, thinking about chanyeol, and the others. How are they doing? And what are they eating? Did they forgot about jiyeon? Everything came into her mind. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” jiyeon said. The door is opened and lay is there.

Lay: jiyeon, let’s come out. It’s dinner time.

Jiyeon: it’s okay lay. I’m not hungry.

Lay: are you sure?

Jiyeon: yes. Don’t worry.

Lay nods before he close the door. But few minutes after that, someone knock the door again. This time when jiyeon said come in, baekhyun burst in.

Baek: why don’t you go eat dinner?

Jiyeon: I’m not hungry.

Baek: why did you look so down?

Jiyeon: nothing. (Smiling)

Baek: let’s go.

Baekhyun suddenly said and he carry jiyeon bridal style like before and jumps out of the window. Jiyeon didn’t say anything but she just hugging baekhyun’s neck and watch the beautiful night skies. The cool breeze hits them. This time baekhyun didn’t bring her to the town anymore, but it is a lake, on the mountain. Baekhyun puts jiyeon down. Baekhyun lead jiyeon by the lake and them both sit under a big tree, and resting their back on the tree. Baekhyun sneakily looks at jiyeon’s gloomy face that he never saw before. He is wondering if jiyeon is sad because of chanyeol or what? “did she loves chanyeol?” baekhyun thinks. He tries to read jiyeon’s mind from the first time he saw jiyeon, but he can’t. Baekhyun himself don’t know why can’t he read jiyeon’s mind.

Baek: you look gloomy.

Jiyeon: am I?

Baek: yeah from this morning when I saw you in the forest.

Jiyeon: I’m okay don’t worry.

Baekhyun didn’t reply. They both sit silently facing the calming lake. Suddenly baekhyun gets up. He then hands jiyeon her hand, signing her to take it.

Baek: do you want to walk on the water?

Jiyeon: what? How?

Baek: come with me.

Jiyeon then takes baekhyun’s hand. Baekhyun lead jiyeon towards the lake. Baekhyun steps onto the water first, and he is actually standing on it. Jiyeon is amazed. Baekhyun then nods, as a sing for her to follow. Jiyeon nervously steps onto the water, and she quickly hugs baekhyun’s neck, afraid that she will fall into the water.

Baek: it’s okay. It is still shallow here. Try it yourself.

Jiyeon then let go slowly, and she really stands on the water. Jiyeon feels so excited makes her claps her hands happily and jumps. The moment she jumps, both of them fall into the water caused their whole body wet. They look into each other eyes with shocks, but then, both are laughing hardly, still in the water.

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

When I was clapping and jumping happily, I realized that I’ve done something bad, and at that time, we both fall into the water. I don’t understand why baekhyun is falling together with me. But it was fun! We both got so wet and at that time baekhyun laughs hardly. This is the first time I saw his bright and happy face, and he is seriously cute. I can’t get my eyes off him. His laugh is admirable. He looks totally different from before.

He gets up first and help me get out from the lake. Both of us are really wet. Baekhyun’s black mantle too looks so wet. Baekhyun take out the cloak and hang it on the tree branch. He is fixing his wet hair and he seriously looks adorable with that wet hair. I never see this side of him before, he is actually so handsome and cool. Oh I observe every moves, why am I being like this?

Baek: we should go back.

Jiyeon: why?

Baek: you need to change. You might catch a cold in this situation.

Jiyeon: no I’m okay. I wanna stay here longer. I don’t want to go back yet. Please?

Baek: okay then.

Baekhyun is so nice. He always say yes to me. But I wanna see his bright smiles and laughs again. But never mind, maybe it’s so precious. So it’s limited. I’m squeezing my wet hair when suddenly a cold breeze hit us. Oh God it is so cold! I saw baekhyun looks at me. He is now sitting under the tree again. He then waves at me, calling me. I run to him since it’s so cold. I sit right next to him.

Jiyeon: oh it’s cold!

Baek: I told you. But you wanna stay. This wind is cold.

Jiyeon: oh yeah, what are your power. Sehun said each of you guys has it.

Baek: I’m the light.

Jiyeon: oh cool!

Baek: but I can’t help with the cold, since I’m not the fire.

Jiyeon: it’s okay. I’m okay seriously.

I look at baekhyun’s perfect face, and I don’t know why suddenly I touch his face, with my cold hand. I got surprised by my own act. I quickly put down my hand. Baekhyun reaction is like confuse. I look down, do not dare to look at him. Suddenly he asked me something that makes me fluttered a little.

Baek: jiyeon… what did the couple in your world do?

Jiyeon: what did you mean?

Baek: I mean what are they doing together? Did they went out? What did they usually do?

Jiyeon: I don’t know… I’ve no experience.

Baek: really? Because I think I’ve heard something about they kiss, lips to lips.

Jiyeon overawed by baekhyun’s words. He looks like he knows nothing about that.

Jiyeon: don’t you know? They kiss.

Baek: the royal vampires are forbidden from having that kind of relationship. We don’t know. And we actually are not allowed to have any interaction with the girls, especially the beauty, like you.

Jiyeon: I don’t know about that. Hmm, do wanna give a try?

Baek: what?

Jiyeon: the kiss…

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon: the kiss…

Baekhyun looks at jiyeon’s face. Jiyeon is giving him a weird feeling. Baekhyun then looks awkward. He can’t stay still, he looks left and right. Jiyeon smiles seeing baekhyun’s cute act. She then takes baekhyun’s hands. “Keep calm baek… I’m not going to eat you. I was the one who supposed to be scared.” Jiyeon said. Baekhyun then looks into jiyeon’s pretty eyes. Jiyeon touch baekhyun’s face, to make him stay still. She then pecked baekhyun’s lips.

Jiyeon: how is it?

Baek: I don’t know. It’s too fast. But I feel, something.

Jiyeon laughs at baekhyun’s innocent and honest answer. After that, they looks into each other eyes and they moves closer. Baekhyun’s hands are on jiyeon’s waist. While jiyeon’s hand are now hugging baekhyun’s neck. Their lips touch. It is longer than before. When they broke the kiss, both have red face, blushed. They let go each other hands from the hug.

Baek: jiyeon… it feels warm. My heart feels warm.

Jiyeon: me too. This is my first time actually.

Baek: me too… uhm I think we should go back right now.

Jiyeon: yeah I think so. It’s late already.

Baekhyun carry jiyeon like always. But they both are awkward, because they just have their first kiss just now. Baekhyun feels happy. “This is the first time I feel so warm like this. I thought vampires can never feel warm. But you gives me different feelings jiyeon. But what is this feeling?”

 


how is it guys? is it too fast for them? hmm i think that is all for today.

i hope you enjoy this okay :)

subscribe and comment >.<