The White Witch

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

As the three royal vampires can’t stand to fight over the seven guys, they are all about to give up. Sehun is now cannot do anything because his leg got injured. While baekhyun looks like he’s out of energy. The only one who is using his full power now is kris, trying to protect baekhyun, sehun and jiyeon at the same time. But the seven guys are too much compared to kris. The two moons prepare to use their strong power towards kris.

JB: You have something to say kris? For the last time maybe. After you gone, everything will be easy for us. The leader of the royal vampire is gone, and no one will protect this land. Haha

Kris: in your dream. Even if I gone, the others will protect this land. It’s not only me the royal vampire in this world JB. You think too far. Think twice when you wanna say something.

JB: I don’t care! After I kill you. After that it will be the other five. I will take the beauty with me, and I will find the wolves. This land will be mine.

After that, JB give a sign to his guys. Kris is getting ready, he is willing to do anything just to protect this exoland. Kris sees the seven guys are looking at the two red moons in the sky, and he knows, they are gaining energy from the moons. Kris saw JB smirks and he prepare to counterattack.

“Kris go away! Save yourself you still have time! Take jiyeon with you now!” baekhyun said. Kris looks at weak baekhyun and sehun. But when he looks at the place where they push jiyeon before, she’s not there. Kris looks back to the front and he saw a very bright red light is coming from the seven guys. Kris thought that would be the end of his life. Suddenly, a glimpse stop in front of him. Jiyeon is standing there, facing JB and his guys. “Stay away from my friends.” She said. JB didn’t say anything instead of smirking. He then dashed towards jiyeon and kris together with the other six guys.

Right at that time, a blue shield appear, protect kris, baekhyun and sehun. The two moons fly back when they hit the shield. Surprisingly, the blue shield came from jiyeon that is standing there without even moving. She’s frozen at her spot but the shield still protecting them. The seven guys fall to the ground. They run away and disappear between the trees. After that, the shield disappear as well. Jiyeon fall the ground, fainted.

Kris: yah jiyeon!

Baek: jiyeon!

Sehun: what’s happening?

Jiyeon is now laying on the ground, unconscious. Her face is now as white as the vamps. Kris, the one who still has his remaining energy carry jiyeon to the mansion while baekhyun and sehun following behind.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I look at sleeping jiyeon. Her face is so pale and white right now. She looks so innocent and pretty, although in her sleep. I remember about the blue shield in the forest before. I’ve seen that before. I’ve seen that years ago. I touch her cold hand. Open your eyes jiyeon, so I know you’re okay right now. Open your eyes so I can see your adorable smile. I think I’ve been waiting for her to wake up for two hours. But she didn’t show any sign of waking up.

I walk downstairs, where I saw all five of them are sitting in the living room. But there’s someone else among them. A girl. As I walk closer, I saw the pretty girl with a black long straight hair, with a very elegant face. She looks at me, before she give her friendly smile. “Krystal…”

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Baek: Krystal…

Krystal: oh baekhyun. Finally you come down.

Baek: what are you doing so suddenly here?

Krystal: I saw the two moons baek. Is it wrong for me to come and check?

Baek: no I’m just asking.

Krystal: yeah I know you always don’t like the idea of me coming here. But I’m sorry I have to come. I noticed about the beauty because I saw the portal between the worlds was opened before. Do you know anything about that baek?

Baek: no I don’t. I’m sorry.

Krystal: how is she?

Baek: still unconscious.

Kris: the shield from before… I think I haven’t seen that for so long. I’m wondering, is she really from the real world? How can she do that if she’s from the real world?

Sehun: that shield, only white witch have the ability to do that right?

Suho: yeah. And the white witches are actually never be found anywhere anymore, since 20 years ago. The last one is a male white witch, which had been killed by two moons when he was trying to protect the wolves. The previous royal vampires had wrote that all in a book.

Krystal: I’ve heard about that. The two moons are actually quite averse to the white witch because they had the power to destroy the red moons on the sky. After the last white witch is gone, royal vampires are the main problem for them. So now, how?

Chen: jiyeon, how did she make the shield?

Baek: because… she is actually the last white witch.

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Luhan are walking together to the cottage. They are actually in the mountain right now. Kris and lay had sent them here the night when the two moons appeared. They are the most likely that the group would find. They at first didn’t trust kris but they had no other choice. The royal vampires usually so smart in planning something, so they had stay in the cottage for almost a week.

They didn’t know the real situation in the forest and town. They don’t know what is happening in exoland. But they once saw the two moons shining brightly, just like sending some power somewhere. But the wolves cannot do anything because they realized the situation is quite a chaos and dangerous right now. All they can do is pray that everything will be okay. And they are so worried about jiyeon because the two moons hates people from the real world.

As the time pass by, chanyeol and Luhan would always be the one who have to go and find food since these two are the strongest among them. This time, they didn’t get anything because all the animals seems to be hiding. Chanyeol and Luhan walk into the cottage but when they enter, both got shock because baekhyun and sehun are sitting in the cottage together with kai and others.

Yeol: what are you two doing here?

Sehun: don’t be like this chanyeol. We’re just trying to inform something here.

Luhan: make it fast guys. It’s not that I wanna chase you away, but I don’t want the situation become tense.

Sehun: sure. But sit first. This is quite important.

Yeol: what is it?

Baek: the white witch… had come back. The last white witch.

Yeol: what is this nonsense baekhyun? We all know the last one had been killed.

Baek: don’t you remember, the last white witch had a wife, from the real world, which had been living with your family before the two moons attacked and killed her together with the other wolves?

Kai: yes… the beauty, that die with my parents…

Baek: she had a daughter. Everyone thought the daughter was died. Which that time some people said it’s the royal vampires had killed the daughter right before the two moons come ten years ago. I’m sure that every each of you guys still remember the girl clearly in your mind…

Baekhyun said and he is looking straightly at chanyeol, that is trying to act as cool as he can, but inside, his heart is beating faster. He never forget the girl that he treasure the most. He looks at baekhyun, with a very confuse face.

Yeol: so what with the girl?

Baek: she is the last white witch. She’s back, and she had saved us from the two moons a few days ago. She is now in our mansion.

When baekhyun said the girl is now in their mansion, chanyeol’s heart beat faster than before. He can’t believe it. What is happening actually? He try to calm himself. Everyone is thinking about the white witch. Everyone had totally forgot about the white witch because they thought they are all gone. “Who is the white witch? What is her name?” Luhan asked baekhyun. Chanyeol seems attracted to the question, and he pays attention to the conversation. Baekhyun then answers calmly, “she is… jiyeon…”

 


here is it guys a short chapter sorry >.<

so jiyeon is the last white witch actually hmm~

what is the relationship of jiyeon, chanyeol and baekhyun actually. look forward to the next chapter :)

subscribe an and comment guys :)