The Runaway

The Beauty is Mine!

Baekhyun’s POV

I’m sorry jiyeon. You become like this all because of me. I’ve told chanyeol that you are actually jji. He’ll come over later I think. I bet he miss you a lot. You grew prettier than before, maybe that’s why people didn’t notice you. Will you remember? Will you remember your real identity when you wake up jiyeon? If you remember, I bet you wanna stay with chanyeol right? Because he is your everything since you were a kid. I’m just a guy that come across you guys. I’ve broken the promise. Will you hate me when you remember everything? Like chanyeol hates me.

I hope I can tell chanyeol what is actually happens that time. But I’m so fool. I couldn’t say anything but just let him beat me. It’s just, I feel guilty because I’m the one who separated you guys. But that’s the only solution I found out that time. Your mom knew you wouldn’t be safe in exoland because two moons was coming. So sehun told me about the portal between the worlds that he had learned that time. She asked for my help and that’s the only way. I heard something downstairs. I think chanyeol is coming.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

As he heard something from downstairs, baekhyun touches jiyeon’s hand with his cold hand. He then leaves the room but right after he leaves, jiyeon opens her eyes and looks around the room.

 

Baek: you came…

Yeol: where’s jji?

Baek: jiyeon is upstairs.

Luhan: are you sure jiyeon is jji?

Baek: she is. I know it, because I never killed her like you said.

Yeol: I don’t care.

Chanyeol then climb up the stairs to jiyeon’s room. He opens the door and then he saw jiyeon is sitting on the bed with a very confused expression. Her face is so pale. Chanyeol makes his way towards the bed and that time, jiyeon realized someone is walking towards her. She looks at chanyeol, suddenly chanyeol saw jiyeon’s eyes are tearing. “Yeol… is that you?” jiyeon said. Tears finally running down her cheeks. Chanyeol feel so hurt to see jiyeon is crying. He then nods, telling jiyeon that he is the one that jiyeon asked just now. Jiyeon then gets up from the bed and runs towards chanyeol and hugs him. Chanyeol hugs her back.

Jiyeon: yeol… I remember everything. I remember you and I always together. I remember how you, baekhyun and I were once a very close friends.

Yeol: I’m glad you remember me jji. But I just don’t get it. How did you go to the real world? I thought baekhyun and his friend…

Jiyeon: they sent me there because my mom said so. I heard my mom begged for his help, because the two moons is coming and because mom said only royal vampires can open the portal, so I oppose because I wanna stay here, with you, with baekhyun. But that time, baekhyun touched my head, and I don’t remember anything after that.

Yeol: so he wasn’t trying to kill you?

Jiyeon: why would he kill me yeol? He’s our friend right?

Yeol: but… he didn’t say anything about saving you. He let me beat him just like that.

Jiyeon: what did you do yeol? You don’t trust your own friend?

Chanyeol could see jiyeon’s angry face. He realized now he had wasted this ten years to hate someone that he shouldn’t hate. This ten years he had hate the one who supposed to be his friend. Before chanyeol could say anything, suddenly someone burst in surprised chanyeol and jiyeon. Baekhyun is panting in front of the door with a very serious face. “The two moons is coming here. We have to save jiyeon first.” Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Chanyeol had gone upstairs. I wonder, what’s happening upstairs? I don’t know, I just feel different. I afraid that chanyeol will take jiyeon with him. Jiyeon might follow him after she remember everything. But… I am still her friend though. Ahhh I don’t know.

Each of us are sitting silently in the living room. Except for kris, he is talking at the corner of the room with krystal. I don’t know too what they are discussing about. I was trying to stop thinking about jiyeon and chanyeol when suddenly something is heard from outside. It is like the sound of something explode. Chen runs towards us.

Chen: guys! The two moons had destroyed our front gate! And they are coming through the gate.

Sehun: what?! They are supposed to be forbidden from this mansion. I thought this mansion had been protected by the old spell.

Kris: they had found the way to come in. This is serious. You wolves, follow suho to the safer place.

Krystal: baekhyun! Go save jiyeon first, they might had noticed about jiyeon’s true identity.

Yeah. Krystal is right! They came to find jiyeon because they had saw the blue shield before. They might have noticed about the white witch thing. This is too early for jiyeon. I have to take her away now. There’s no other choice.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Chanyeol and jiyeon had already surprised by baekhyun’s sudden burst in, and got more surprised by the two moons.

Baek: chanyeol, you should follow your friend to the safer place. They are with suho right now.

Yeol: no. I’ll come with you guys.

Jiyeon: yeol are you sure? This is dangerous. Save yourself first. I’ll be okay with baek.

Yeol: I don’t care.

Seeing chanyeol’s serious face, baekhyun only nods while jiyeon looks so worry about that. Although she wasn’t in this world when the two moons attacked years ago and killed the wolves, she had heard everything about it. She’s lost all her friends during this years and she doesn’t want to lose them permanently. But she doesn’t know how to stop chanyeol from following them because she knows chanyeol is just trying to protect her.

Baekhyun quickly takes jiyeon on his back before he jumps out of the window. Chanyeol then jumps out too and runs as fast as he can behind baekhyun’s back. He saw the seven guys are trying to enter the mansion by forced. The sky is getting darker and the two red moons in the sky are shining brightly, giving them more power.

Unfortunately, one of the seven guys, Mark, had seen chanyeol’s glimpse and baekhyun’s shadow in between the trees. He then drags JR with him and chase for chanyeol, baekhyun and jiyeon. While that time, baekhyun actually didn’t know where to bring jiyeon and chanyeol because krystal only ordered him to take them away and he forgot to ask her about where should he bring them. They stopped in the forest. Both chanyeol and baekhyun are panting hard.

Jiyeon: where are we going now baek?

Baek: I don’t know. I need to think.

Yeol: what?! You bring us out but you don’t know where to go? Are you crazy? The situation is now dangerous and you said you don’t know?

Jiyeon: yeol… keep calm you cannot be like this. Everything happens so sudden.

Baek: it’s okay jiyeon. Chanyeol is right.

Before baekhyun could say more, suddenly a red light appear from somewhere in between the trees but baekhyun reflex fast. He blocks the red light from hitting them with a sapphire light that came out from his hand. Chanyeol quickly take jiyeon with him and hide behind the tree.

Jiyeon: yeol don’t live baek like that! We should help him!

Yeol: it’s okay. You stay here, I’ll help.

Chanyeol then runs towards baekhyun. Baekhyun is blocking the red light with his full power. But they don’t see anyone anywhere. Chanyeol then used his fast speed and runs around every tree there and he saw the two guys are combining their power and generate red light. Using his speed and strength, he then beat them. The red light is stopped, but unfortunately both of them are ready to attack chanyeol. Although chanyeol is fast, he missed his move make mark and JR attend to catch him.

JR: what do we get here? A wolf? Hey did you forgot that we are a mix of wolf and vampire so we are actually as fast as you, or even faster.

Yeol: let me go!

Mark: we should bring JB together just now. He would love to kill a wolf because we didn’t find one before right?

Yeol: you’re wasting your time because you will never find the others. Although you kill me, you’ll get nothing.

Chanyeol smirked to the two guys. Suddenly he heard a voice calling his name, “chanyeol where are you?!” it’s baekhyun’s voice. All of them are looking at the direction where baekhyun’s voice is coming from.

Yeol: baek I’m here!

Mark: shut up! After you, that bloody vampire will be next. But before that, where’s the white witch?

Yeol: I won’t tell you anything. Not even a single thing.

JR seems to be pissed by chanyeol’s answer. He is about to use his power towards chanyeol when suddenly something appear from above and hit JR hardly on his head. Everyone got surprised when they saw a girl in a black mantle is standing in front of chanyeol, trying to protect him. It’s actually krystal that is following them since the beginning. She realized she forgot to tell baekhyun where to take jiyeon and that was when she saw the two guys were following them.

Krystal: don’t mess with us.

Mark: wow I never saw you before. You’re such a beautiful vampire. What are you doing here?

Krystal: don’t play with me or I’ll beat you guys till the end of your life. I’m not kidding.

JR: do it then.

Krystal’s white face seems to be a bit redden by the insults. Chanyeol is actually quite worried because that’s a girl and he then hold krystal’s shoulder, telling her to back up. But krystal then do something that is beyond chanyeol’s ability to comprehend. She change into a black thin shadow and attack those two guys. She is moving around them and chanyeol could see blood came out from their skins, as they scream in pain. But she stops before they’re critically injured. Those two then disappear within a second.

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I saw that girl from the mansion before, attacks those two guys in a shadow form. It’s just like she is slicing them with the shadow. But how did she do that? That was shockingly scary. Maybe she’s one of the royal vampire too. But she’s a lady. She stops and let the two guys run away. She then walks towards me. I got quite crept out with her ability. She stops facing me and suddenly she grabs my chin and turn my face left and right.

Krystal: I believe they didn’t manage to harm you right?

Yeol: I’m okay. But how did you do that before? Is it the shadow or what that had slice their skin?

She didn’t say anything. She let go of my chin and smirked, shockingly, she smirked beautifully. But then, she raise up her beautiful hand and fingers in front of my face, and there I saw her nice long and shiny nails, and there I know what she is trying to show me. This girl is quite scary. She then walks towards where baekhyun and jiyeon is at.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Baekhyun heard a sound of guys screaming in pain makes he worried of chanyeol. He didn’t find chanyeol anywhere. But looks like it is more than a guy is screaming. Suddenly jiyeon appeared behind baekhyun with a worried face too. Before they could feel worried more, a girl appear with chanyeol is following behind, and he looks just normal like before makes both jiyeon and baekhyun sigh in relieve.

Krystal: baek I’m sorry I forgot to tell you where to go.

Jiyeon: who is this baek?

Baek: she’s one of my kind.

Krystal: you’re so rude baek. Hye jiyeon I’m krystal, a royal vampire from our castle. And I’m actually Kris’s younger sister.

Jiyeon: oh really? No wonder you are so pretty.

Krystal: not as pretty as you jiyeon. No one can ever compete with white witch’s beauty and perfection.

Jiyeon: but I’m not that white witch. I’m mean I’m not perfectly a white witch. It’s just my dad is a white witch.

Yeol: jiyeon, you are a white witch, perfectly. All your dad’s power is now in your body. He didn’t die just like that. White witch tend to pass their magical power to their daughter or son.

Jiyeon: really?

Baek: you’ll found out all the magical things you can do later on. Now krystal, where should we go?

Krystal: the mountain.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I don’t know that when I came back here, everything is being like this. After they sent me to the real world, this war happened. But when I came back here, the same war is happening. Is it because of me? Am I the unlucky one here? It has been two days since we live in the cottage where the wolves used to live before. We didn’t hear anything from kris or even krystal now. I hope everyone is okay.

They sacrificed themselves just to protect me. I hate being a main, I hate to see people suffering because of me. I look at the calm lake water. Yes I come to the lake where I met baekhyun, and a lake where our friendship begins, between me. chanyeol and baekhyun. I came without telling chanyeol and baekhyun. I hope they didn’t get panic. I walk by the lake side, but suddenly I saw something in the water, something very beautiful, shining, and attracts my attention...

 


sorry for my quite late update! it's just i got health probs lately but i'm okay now ^^

okay now chanyeol knew the real reason but will their friendship be okay again?

subscribe and comment >.<