Two Moons

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

Luhan walks around the forest. He had been searching for jiyeon all day in the town but he cannot find her anywhere. He decide to find jiyeon in the forest and after that at the vampires’ mansion because this is the only place jiyeon knows. Luhan can’t stop thinking how chanyeol can act like that when it comes to vampire’s thing. He even dare to chase out jiyeon. When Luhan is finally decide to go to the mansion, suddenly he smell the sweet scent of jiyeon. Yeah wolf got a very good sense of smell.

While jiyeon and baekhyun decide to walk to the mansion instead of flying. They walk together in the dark night forest when suddenly they noticed a very fast glimpse behind them. Both look behind but they saw no one. But when they look back to the front, Luhan is already standing there, while looking at baekhyun with a very serious look.

Jiyeon: how did you suddenly appear in front of us like that Luhan?

Baek: wolf has a very fast speed jiyeon. If we can fly and also turn into shadows, they run the fastest in this land.

Jiyeon: ahhh. Luhan, what did you do here? What about the others?

Luhan: come back with me now.

Jiyeon: no. chanyeol will never agree with that Luhan.

Luhan: let him be. He’s out of his mind. Now let’s go.

Jiyeon: but baek…

Baek: it’s okay jiyeon. About your stuff, you can get it tomorrow. You should follow him.

Luhan had held jiyeon’s wrist, ready to bring her back. He cannot believe baekhyun didn’t oppose. He nods to baekhyun as a sign of thank you. But when Luhan tries to pull jiyeon away with him, jiyeon refused, makes Luhan surprise. He looks at jiyeon, jiyeon smiles at him before she pull away her hand from Luhan’s grip gently.

Jiyeon: no Luhan. I’ll stay with them. It’s not because their mansion is big and much more comfortable than your house, and not because I choose the vamps over you wolves, but it is because I know if I go back, I may cause more trouble. Even if I go back, I will still be friends with baekhyun and others, and it will make chanyeol pissed a lot. I don’t want anything bad to happen. Please understand me, Luhan.

Luhan looks down. He sighs before he looks at both jiyeon and baekhyun. Finally he puts a smile on his face.

Luhan: I understand. I just worried that something might happen jiyeon. You’re not from this world. And you still have a lot more you don’t know about exoland. I afraid that something might happen if you’re away from us. But, it’s okay if you are with them. At least I know where you are. Baekhyun, I hope you will take care of jiyeon well.

Baek: I will try. I don’t know what had happened but I’m sorry if it’s because of us.

Luhan didn’t say anything. He actually never had this kind of conversation with the vamps. All this time he just get into tense situation, since the hostility is from a long long time ago. And he really don’t know vampire can talk like that. They usually very cold. While they are still standing there, suddenly something passed by them very fast, and there they saw chanyeol is standing behind them. His face looks so tense and serious. He walks towards them and jiyeon saw chanyeol and baekhyun is looking into each other eyes. Chanyeol is standing next to Luhan, right in front of baekhyun.

Yeol: so, what did you guys talk about?

Luhan: chanyeol, if you come here to insult, please go back.

Yeol: no. I came to find you Luhan. There’s something we have to talk right now. Everyone is waiting for you at home.

Luhan: what is it so serious?

Yeol: let’s go back first.

Jiyeon only watch chanyeol and Luhan talk. And chanyeol completely ignored her. Baekhyun too just look at them. Luhan looks at baekhyun and jiyeon to greet them farewell when suddenly a strong wind hit them and also all the trees in the forest. Right after that three figures with mantle land in front of four of them. They are kris, sehun and suho.

Jiyeon is now confuse with the situation. Why did all they suddenly appear in the forest where baekhyun and her is at. And their face too look as tense and serious like chanyeol. Kris walks towards baekhyun while sehun and suho come to me.

Kris: let’s go back now. It’s not safe right here now.

Sehun: actually everywhere is not safe right now. And jiyeon, especially you. You have to follow us now.

Jiyeon: why? What’s happening now?

Baek: can someone please explain?

Luhan: yeah please.

Suho: its two moons. It comes again.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Suho: its two moons. It comes again.

After that, I saw Luhan gasps, surprised. Baekhyun then looks at me, with a very worried face. Suddenly, a very strong winds hit us again. But this time it wasn’t because of the black shadows. Kris ordered something to sehun and suho before he changes into the black shadow and disappear in the air. Right after that suho disappear as well. Sehun then runs towards me and baekhyun, “kris said bring her back now.” Sehun said before he suddenly fade away within the strong wind, yeah he is the wind controller indeed. I was confused by the sudden chaos situation. Chanyeol comes to me and grab my wrist makes me much more confuse.

Yeol: come with me now!

Baek: no. she’ll go with me.

Luhan: chanyeol. Jiyeon need to follow baekhyun to the mansion. It is forbidden for the two moons to enter the royal vampires’ mansion. But they will definitely find us first. Remember that time?

Luhan said while holding chanyeol’s shoulder. I could feel chanyeol’s hand slowly let go of mine. I could feel the tense and also I saw anxiety in his eyes. Luhan then pulls chanyeol with him and they disappear within a second and I saw the glimpse between the trees. Before I could say anything, baekhyun wraps his arms around my shoulders and I feel something really cold all around my body. I saw my hands turns into the black shadow, and I saw in the night skies, there are three moons there, and the other two are red moons. That was the last thing I saw before I reached the mansion in a few seconds.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Kris, sehun, suho, lay and Chen are waiting for baekhyun and jiyeon in the living room of their mansion. Suddenly they saw a black shadow entering through the window before baekhyun and jiyeon appeared in front of them. All of them sigh in relieved.

Sehun: I thought you couldn’t make it just now baek.

Baek: we just go right at that time. The moons had shown in the sky.

Jiyeon: guys can someone tell me what is happening actually?

Kris: from now on, I want you to stay here. Never go out from the door even a step. This is something really serious.

Jiyeon: what is two moons?

Chen: they are something, a creature. They are known as two moons because every time they come, two red moons will appear in the sky. The red moons are their source of energy. They rarely come out from their place, but when they get out, they will cause a very big trouble and harm to this world.

Suho: they are actually a mix of vampires and wolves. They are so aggressive. And there’s reason why did we need to protect you from them. I don’t mean to make you afraid, but they are so sensitive to people from real world. They would probably kill you if they found you. So please stay here so we could protect you.

Jiyeon: what is all this…

Baek: don’t worry jiyeon. I’ll protect you. I promise you I’ll protect you no matter what happens.

Kris: baekhyun, what about the wolves? Where are they?

Baek: I think they’re back to their house.

Kris: lay, follow me to the wolves’. I need to see them.

Lay nods before both of them disappear after change to their regular black shadows form. Jiyeon’s face is now looks so surprised by the sudden news. Baekhyun then sends her to her room to let her rest. But jiyeon just can’t stop thinking about the two moons. She walks out of the room and she is about to walk downstairs when she heard the discussion between sehun, suho, baekhyun and chen.

Sehun: do you think kris and lay will help the wolves?

Baek: I hope so. You know, when two moons came ten years ago, their family didn’t make it. They had saved all the children, but not themselves. And that time, everything gone wrong between me and chanyeol.

Suho: I hope kris will make it. The two moons will definitely find the wolves first. Ten years ago, the beauty from the real world came and stay with the wolves and two moons killed her together with the wolves.

Chen: so that’s why only the six wolves left in the exoland? Because they managed to save the kids first?

Baek: yeah. But jiyeon will be save here. But have to protect her. She just came. If they detect the smell of jiyeon’s blood, jiyeon will be in danger.

All of them nods, understand. Jiyeon heard everything. Her heart beats faster. When she heard about the wolves and also the things happens ten years ago, jiyeon feels like all happens because of her fault. She runs to the room and cry. This is the first time she feels so fragile and scared.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon looks out the window. It is now morning, but the usual morning sun didn’t appear. Instead, it is a very cloudy morning and only the two red moons are in the sky. Jiyeon walks downstairs. She saw nobody in the living room. Jiyeon then walks to the main door and opens it slowly.

Jiyeon walks carefully but fast in the forest. Her feet walks two times faster than usual. She is going to the wolves’. In her mind are now all her friends. Chanyeol, Luhan, kai, xiumin, tao and kyungsoo. After quite a long way in the forest, jiyeon reach the house. She runs to the door and try to open it, but it’s locked. Jiyeon knock the door, but no one answered. It is so quiet, right there. Not even the sound of a wind.

Suddenly jiyeon heard something. She looks at her back. Jiyeon got so surprise. She then knocks the door furiously. “Guys! Open it now please!” jiyeon shouts. But no one answer, as in no one is in the house actually. Jiyeon looks back again, there are actually three scary guys are walking towards her. They are wearing all black. They are all so thin, pale, and their eyes are… red. Jiyeon saw the blood all over their hands. One of them is smiling creepily towards jiyeon.

As they walk closer towards her, jiyeon screams and right at that time, something that is flying above the sky landed right next to her and pull her above the sky before jiyeon could recognize the person. Just a few seconds, they land back to the ground. Jiyeon’s face is now as pale as all the vampires. She realized that she is now in the middle of the forest. And then, she saw kris. He is the one who manage to save her.

Kris: I thought I have told you to stay in the mansion right?

Jiyeon: I’m sorry. I just wanna find my friends.

Kris: they are now save somewhere. You don’t have to worry. My job is to protect this land, and this forest including everything that lives in here. Although the wolves are our enemy I still have to help them. Now you just have to think about yourself. You don’t know what kind of situation is this jiyeon.

Jiyeon looks to the ground after the lecture from kris. Suddenly, two black shadows appear and its sehun and baekhyun. Both look so worried. They actually realized jiyeon is missing a bit late so everyone is busy finding her.

Baek: are you okay?

Baekhyun’s grey eyes are on jiyeon’s pale face. Jiyeon nods. Suddenly, something happens again. They heard footsteps all around them. At that moment, something appeared from behind the trees in front of them. They are the one that jiyeon saw just now, but the difference is just now there are only three of them but now, there are seven of them and all guys.

Kris: you…

JB: hye kris, baekhyun, sehun. I thought it is so long after we met before right?

Baek: why did you came?

JB: the beauty… who is she? You guys aren’t allow to have interaction with beauties right? Give her to me. Can?

Sehun: in your dream.

Jiyeon saw the handsome guy in the middle talks. His eyes is red and he is smirking. Suddenly someone push jiyeon aside and she fall to the ground. “auch!” she murmured. But then she saw the group of seven guys attacking baekhyun, kris and sehun. Jiyeon saw everything she never saw before. The fight between the supernatural powers. Jiyeon didn’t know why but something feels so weird in her body.

Baekhyun, kris and sehun is now in trouble. The seven guys are too strong compared to them. Suddenly, someone came in between them makes everyone surprised. That time, the seven guys are just about to put their full power when suddenly a blue shield appear, protecting the three guys. Everyone is surprised including the three vamps and the seven guys.

 


where are the shield came from? what's happening?

wait for the next chapter.

subscribe and comment >.<