Real World

The Beauty is Mine!

 Author’s POV

Jiyeon wakes up that morning, hearing her mom is knocking the door. It has been so long since she wakes up early in the morning. With the wolves, no one will ever wakes her up in the morning. With the vamps, they will wake her up when the sun is fully rise. Now she has to get back to her old boring life. It has been a month since she return from exoland. It takes time for her to forget all that. She really miss both wolves and vampires.

Jiyeon walks towards the mirror and look at herself. She once had a blonde hair and blue eyes, but now everything turn to her old self, brown hair with dark chocolate eyes. What a great experience she had in exoland with all the royal vampires and wolves, and also her old friends, chanyeol and baekhyun. She’s wondering, what are they doing right now?

Jiyeon is so glad that now they are already being friends again. She really miss the moment when she’s together with baekhyun and chanyeol playing by the lake. But she can’t stay there. What kris had said always come across her mind, about her destiny and fate.

“I’ve been fated to be here, where my mom is from. Exoland is not my place, because my destiny is really not there. Yeah kris is right, because I actually have a life here, a life where from ten years ago, I lived. Although they are not my real parents, they are the one who had took care of me this ten years. But there’s still a question not answered, that time, why did baekhyun take me to that land?” Jiyeon asked herself.

 

 

 

Jiyeon walked into her classroom, where she saw a bunch of people are surrounding her desk. Jiyeon sighs. This is why she hate her school, and her class, or basically everything around her. She shows a death glare to her annoying friends but they don’t seem to be scared of her. Don’t know what to do, jiyeon the just put her bag and walk out of the classroom, but suddenly someone wraps his arm around jiyeon’s shoulders. Jiyeon turn her head and there she saw leejoon is smiling sweetly at her.

“Why you look so gloomy today jiyeon?” Joon asked her.

“Nothing much. Can you help me?” Jiyeon asked him.

“Anything for you.” Joon said while winking towards jiyeon.

“Please told that girls to sit on their own desks and leave my place right now.” Jiyeon said coldly.

Joon then shows an ‘Okay’ sign and walks into the classroom and told all of jiyeon’s friends to go away. Within a few seconds, jiyeon’s place is finally empty. Jiyeon just watch Joon from outside. She admit joon is a very wonderful boyfriend but what can she do if her heart is not on joon. She just doesn’t have that love feeling towards joon. Somehow she feels so guilty for not being honest to joon, but she doesn’t know how to do it because joon seems so interested on her.

“Jiyeon, let’s go in. They are all gone.” Joon then pull jiyeon inside. Jiyeon sits and get ready to go through another boring day.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I really miss them, what should I do? I look around the school and then I saw joon is coming towards me while waving at me. I really want to avoid him but how?! Suddenly I am wondering, did my witch power can be used in this world? Maybe I should try. Then I try to focus while closing my eyes, suddenly I feel so cold. When I open my eyes, I got excited. I was on the school rooftop! I jumped happily while clapping my hand. So my life wouldn’t be that boring anymore.

The breeze on the rooftop is so refreshing. I was standing there while enjoying the cool breeze when suddenly an image appear in my mind. It’s baekhyun’s cold face. I remember when I met him in the forest and he brought me to the town. We were enjoying the cool breeze together on one of the building’s rooftop. Oh no why am I being like this! I shouldn’t recall that or I’ll cry for missing him, and the others.  I think this wind and breeze will easily make me remember them all. Maybe I should go and take a walk at the mall.

 

 

 

I walk into the mall and start to window-shop. Suddenly I stopped in front of a men’s boutique because I saw a full set of a very smart black tuxedo. It looks just like what the royal vampires are wearing under their black mantle. I try to get back to my sense and start to walk again, suddenly I smell a very scrumptious smells. I walk to a restaurant and take a look at it main menu, and it’s grilled black paper meat, and it reminds me to the wolves favorite meal, meats.

I think everything would remind me of exoland. I walk again and then suddenly I saw a familiar drinks machine. That was the machine where I was taken to the other world. Then I remember something, I look at my right and I saw that shop, where I met the magician. I decide to enter the shop once again. When I went in, there’s no one, like what I’ve experienced before. I saw a very pretty bracelet in a glass box on the table. It is a bracelet with a white pearls all round it.

“That was a white witch’s pearl bracelet. It is pretty right?” A voice suddenly appear behind me. and when I look around, I saw the same old man before.

“Yes. It’s so pretty…” I said.

“Take it. That’s my gift for you.” The old man said.

“Really? It’s okay I was just looking.” I denied.

“No. Please take it.” He said while smiling towards me. I take the bracelet and wear it at my right hand. It suits me very well and if I’m not mistaken, I saw a white sparkles just now.

“What makes you come again young lady?” The man asked again. It’s quite shocking he still remember me after a while.

“I wanna ask you. Before this, you said there will be so many people around me and one of them is my destiny. But what if I destined to be far away from those people so how one of them will be my destiny?” I asked him curiously and I saw a smile on his face.

“No matter close or face, if he is your destiny, he will come for you. He will fight for you.” He said calmly.

“Do you know who is my destiny?” I asked him.

“Sooner or later, you will discover who your destiny is yourself. Trust me.” The old man said again.

After I said thank you, then I bid him farewell and walk out of the shop. His words keep playing in my mind. Who is my destiny actually? And what he means by destiny? Maybe I just should ignore it. Then, I look at the bracelet. Is this the real white witch bracelet? But it sparkles just now. Maybe because I am the white witch. Hmm.

 

 

I look at my watch and it’s already 6 o’clock. Maybe I should go back now or my parents will get worried. It’s so hard to have such an overprotective parents but I know I have to be grateful to have such a nice parents like that. When I was on my way to the main entrance of the mall, suddenly I saw joon and his friends right in front of me.

Gosh I really have a bad luck. Why joon always appeared anywhere and anytime. I have to escape from him safely or else I might not able to go back home on time. I look on my left and right to search for another alternative way for me to run. And there I saw a hallway maybe heading to the elevator section. Yeah I should take the elevator and run away from joon. But right at that time too I saw one of joon’s friend is pointing at me. My eyes meet joon’s eyes and I know, this is the time for me to run with my full speed.

I run passed by everyone to the hallway and I am positive that I was saved right now. I stopped by the corner of the hallway while panting hard. I’m sure I can be a good runner one day. But it’s so tiring. I was about to wipe my sweat when suddenly I feel a tight grip on my left hand. Oh no, what bad luck I have again? Did I accidentally bumped into a bad guy? I close my eyes, afraid of anything that will happen.

Suddenly I feel a pull on my left hand and I can feel a breath right in front of me. I close my eyes tightly don’t want to face the person. It is a guy because his hand is quite big. Suddenly he grabs my shoulders, but he doesn’t do anything or said anything. I decide to open my eyes slowly, and when I saw the guy in front of me, my eyes widen.

“Chanyeol?”

 


hey guys a short chapter sorry! but i hope you will enjoy this :)

Subscribe and comment >.<