Kiss and Hug

The Beauty is Mine!

Jiyeon’s POV

I was lying on my bed that night after a very tiring day at school. But I don’t care because I have baekhyun, chanyeol and krystal with me now. I smile thinking about them, they really made my day. Suddenly I heard a sound at the window. It’s like a sound of someone knocking the window. That’s weird because I live in the second level of my house. I get up from my bed and walk slowly towards the window. I’m scared yet curious. I open the curtain slowly to see what is it knocking the window. The first thing I saw is a palm with a long pretty fingers are on the window. When I open the curtain fully, there I saw a familiar figure floating outside the window while staring at me coldly.

“Baekhyun?” I said.

I quickly open the window when I saw it is baekhyun out there. What did he think he is doing? People might see him floating in the air and they might mistake him as ghost or something. But then I realized that he still need to adapt in this world. I open the window and let him in.

“What are you doing baek?” I asked him.

“I just… well, I just wanna see you.” He said after step into my room.

“But we are in the same class at school right? You can see me almost every day.” I replied.

“But you don’t have time for me even I sit just next to you.” He said coldly make me flustered.

Yeah, his words make me flustered for a while. I look at his cold face, is it my delusion or he really that pale? His face look so white and wait, his eyes, it is not as grey as before, instead, it is black. What is happening to him? Or its really just my delusion? I don’t know why but my hand suddenly move and I touched his cold face with my hand. He didn’t response but just staring at me blankly. I don’t know why but I feel so sad seeing him right now.

“Are you okay baek?” I asked him.

“Of course I am.” He replied.

“I hope so. Where is chanyeol and krystal?” I asked him again.

“At home. Jiyeon, can I ask you something?” He finally said.

“Sure. What is it?” I said.

“Why did you seem so awkward with me?” He said calmly.

“No I wasn’t.” I replied shortly.

“Okay.” He replied shortly too.

“I think I should go back now.” He finally decide.

But why did I feel so sad to let him go. I saw baekhyun step up on the window to go out, and again my hand makes it move. I suddenly hold baekhyun’s hand makes he turns his head back and looks at me with his usual gaze.

“Don’t go. Just stay here for this night.” I said to him.

“But jiyeon…” He looks flustered.

“You said I don’t spend much time with you even we sit together in class, so stay here tonight. I will spend time just for you.” I unknowingly said.

Again I feel surprised with my action. But when I saw baekhyun step back into my room, shockingly I feel so happy until I let out a smile. I pull him towards the couch and we sit together right there. Everything seems so awkward because both of us don’t talk. I just don’t know what to say, same goes to baekhyun I think. I saw him staring at the floor with an empty eyes. I look into his eyes, but they look so empty, feeling less. Right at that moment, he suddenly turn his head towards me and our eyes met. If I’m not mistaken, I thought I saw he is slightly smiling. Am I dreaming?

“Baek… do you hate me?” I suddenly asked him.

“No. I like you.” He replied still with cold voice.

Although he said he like me with that cold voice and expression, but I feel shockingly happy inside. What did he mean he likes me? I let out a happy smile, because I really happy right now. And there I go, doing something outgoing again. I don’t know why I did that but I just kissed his cheek! I can see his eyes widen. I can feel my face getting hot due to embarrassment. I really can’t think straightly right now because I have done something stupid just now. I close my face with both of my palms to avoid baekhyun’s stare.

Suddenly I feel something around my shoulders, and I know its baekhyun’s arms but what make me surprise even more is, he pulls me closer to him gently and the next thing I know is I already in his arms with my head buried in his chest. I feel so warm in baekhyun’s hug. I don’t know what is happening right now but I feel so happy. I put my hand around his waist and his hug makes me feel comfortable and finally I fall asleep on the couch in baekhyun’s warm hug.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

When she said she want to spend time with me tonight, I feel so happy. Because I really want to spend time with her but somehow I feel like she’s avoiding me in school. I step back into her room and that time she pulls me towards a couch and we sit there together. We are so quiet until jiyeon finally asked me if I hate her. What a nonsense, I never hate her, instead, I like her a lot.

“No. I like you.” I replied shortly.

I can see jiyeon’s gaze change. I don’t know why I am being so honest just now. Am I that eager to be with her? Suddenly, I feel something on my cheek. Did she just… kissed me? Oh God, I can feel my eyes widen and my face redden. I know we had kissed once by the lake before, but that was the past. I don’t think she even remember that time. I bet I’m not the only one who feel embarrassed right now because I saw jiyeon close her face with both of her palms. I smile seeing her cute reaction. Without thinking, I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer towards me and I hug her close to my chest. I know she got surprised. But not long after that, I feel her hug around my waist. At least she replied my hug. When finally there’s no move from her anymore, I know, she fall asleep on my chest.

I push her slowly from my chest and carry her to her bed. It’s not comfortable sleeping on the couch so I put her gently onto her cozy bed and cover her body with the blanket. I look at her sleeping face that is as innocent as always.

“Thanks jiyeon. Even just for a while, the time you spend for me tonight is just worth it.” I said before I jump out from the window and leave that room.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon wakes up that morning realizing its already half past seven in the morning. Suddenly she realizes something, she is on her bed, not on the couch and baekhyun is not in the room. “Is it just a dream?” She asked herself. Thinking that maybe it is just a dream, jiyeon get up from her bed and get ready for school.

 

Jiyeon walks into the school gate when she saw baekhyun, chanyeol and krystal are walking together into the building. Jiyeon quickly runs towards them while shouting all their names. But before she could reach her three friends right there, someone appears from behind and put her arm around jiyeon’s shoulder makes jiyeon stops. Jiyeon look at joon that is smiling widely while wrapping his arm around jiyeon and walk happily. Right at that time too, that three people heard jiyeon called them turn their head but what they saw only a couple that is walking together. Krystal, chanyeol and baekhyun look at each other.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun said after he saw jiyeon and joon.

Without wasting any of his time looking at jiyeon and joon, baekhyun walk into the class followed by chanyeol and krystal. Not long after that, both jiyeon and joon walk into the class make their classmates cheering them as the sweet couple. And that just make the situation getting worse. Both baekhyun’s and chanyeol’s expression change. When jiyeon sits at her place, which is next to baekhyun, everything seems so awkward like always between them, and of course it makes jiyeon thinks last night was just a dream.

 

 

During lunch time, jiyeon sits alone at the bench outside the café, doesn’t even care to take her lunch. She is just thinking about baekhyun and the ‘dream’ she had. Suddenly she saw joon, again, heading towards her. Without waiting for any longer, jiyeon gets up and run away to avoid joon. She runs and runs until she bumps onto someone.

“Ouch!” She murmured.

Jiyeon lift her head and she saw the person she hits is baekhyun. Baekhyun is looking at him weirdly. Jiyeon then hold baekhyun’s shoulders and begging for help, yes, she really looks like begging right now.

“Baek… please take me away right now. Joon is heading here!” She begged.

Baekhyun then carry jiyeon like usual and within a second, both of them disappear from where they were standing just now. Baekhyun is using his light power to move just as fast as the light. They are now on the rooftop. Baekhyun quickly put jiyeon down and he quickly sits on the floor, looks so tired. Jiyeon kneeled down next to him.

“Are you okay?” She asked worriedly.

“I’m okay.” Baekhyun answered.

“You look so sick lately. Even in my dream.” Jiyeon said again.

“What dream?” Baekhyun asked confusedly.

“Last night I dreamt you came to my room.” She said confidently and suddenly baekhyun laughs, make jiyeon confused.

“That wasn’t a dream jiyeon. I was in your room last night. Everything is real.” Baekhyun said with a smile on his face, and it makes jiyeon smiles shyly when she realized she had been so stupid in front of baekhyun just now. But the thing is, the situation between them is not that awkward anymore.

 


How is it guys! they are slowly getting along. and sorry for late updating.

I'm quite busy because my final exam is in two weeks hihi.

Subscribe and comment guys >.<