Beauty, Wolves and Vamps

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

Yeol: we’re the wolves. And the black shadows are the vampires.

Upon hearing chanyeol’s words, jiyeon gasp and at once, they thought jiyeon will be surprised but instead, she then said, “oohh! That’s why you guys always eat meat? I knew it! And that’s why those guys are so cold, and look so pale. They are the vamps?” jiyeon said with a wide smile. Six of them look at jiyeon weirdly.

Kai: what are you? Are you sure you’re from the real world? Don’t you afraid of us?

Jiyeon: why should i? Afraid of what? Afraid that you guys will eat me? will you?

Luhan: no no no!

They all sigh in relieved to hear jiyeon’s positive response.

DO: don’t worry, we’re not that kind of werewolf like the people from your world thought. We don’t bite, and we don’t lose control during full moon. We don’t change figure either. We just have the personalities of the wolves. And the vampires, they aren’t the kind of vamps that will hunt people every night. They’re just the royal vamps that rule the forest and the town. They never cause any harm yet, but they’re so mysterious, so we don’t know what are their true personalities. And you know, wolves and vampires are a tradition enemy.

Jiyeon: so it’s like that? Woahh this is amazing! This is the world i want to live in!

Umin: are you sure jiyeon? your world is much better than us.

Jiyeon: it’s no better than this guys. You don’t know how hard to live in such world. I can’t do what i want. i’m so grateful with what i have there, but that’s not the things i want. all i want is freedom.

Yeol: it’s okay jiyeon. if you don’t like it here though, we can’t send you back to your world. So you have to stay here for a while.

Jiyeon: if i can come there must be the way to go back right? But nevermind i won’t go. Not now.

Kai: stay here with us!

Jiyeon: okay. I promise i will take care of myself. Don’t worry.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

So they are all wolves? And the shadows are vampires? Everything here seems so interesting. I rather live here and surrounded by them instead of the bossy people in my world. It’s so interesting here. Wait... is this the real meaning behind what the old magician told me before? “In your live, you got so many people around you. They’ll coming soon, they’ll come for you. And in between them, one is your destiny.” Did he mean, among these wolves and vamps, one of them is my destiny? Oh God this so interesting. What if it’s chanyeol? Or kai? Or luhan? I don’t know. They are all adorable i really don’t know. But the vamps also cool. The one named sehun so handsome! But is it true? Mmm i don’t know. I think i should sleep now. it’s late. Stop thinking about the destiny thing, sooner or later i’ll meet the one. Forget about leejoon. He got so many girls around him so he don’t need me anyway.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon is sleeping tightly on her bed. Suddenly a loud banging sound is heard outside the window, wakes jiyeon up from her sleep. Her eyes are half open, she looks at her watch. “what is it two o’clock in the morning i was trying to sleep here.” Jiyeon blabbers. She then heard a footstep on the dried leaves outside the windows. She gets up from the bed and walks to the window. She opens it slowly. She looks in front but no one is there. But when she looks on the tree, she saw a familiar figures is looking at her before disappeared between the trees. “wait!” jiyeon shouts. Jiyeon then climb up the window and jumps out.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

It’s midnight already. I saw the others are doing their own works. Suho is busy with his books while kris is arranging his overload accessories into the glass cupboard. Lay with his piano and chen is joining him. While sehun is busy fixing his hair. Ahh i don’t know why he loves his hair so much but yeah i admit his blonde hair are adorable. It’s only me walking here and there without knowing what to do. Suddenly i remember the beauty. i decide to go to the wolves’s secretly to see her. No! I will just check on her.

I change to shadow form and fly to where the wolves lives. Within a minute, i arrived there. I landed on the roof and try to detect the beauty whereabouts by her scent. Yeah i knew her scent. I walk until i reach a part, and her scent is so strong here. I was trying to jump down but unfortunately i accidentally stumbles on something and i fall to the ground with a very loud sound.

Oh God my perfect vampire image got ruined. Yeah we’re the royal vampires and everyone knows us with the perfect and mysterious image. But i always being the black hole in the mansion. I was the laziest in ruling this forest and town. And i always did something beyond what they expected. The one who always breaking the rules and all. Don’t expect me to follow all the rules i love freedom. But they don’t have something that i have. I can read someone’s thoughts when i want too, so they didn’t dare to say anything about me.

Now, i have fell to the ground and i might woke up someone. I get up and quickly run and jump onto the tree. But i was too late. Someone is opening the window and there i saw the beauty looking around and she saw me! our eyes meet for a while but i have to go this is not what i’ve planned. I jump between trees and i stopped somewhere. I don’t think she will find me in this dark night at this hour. But i guess i’m wrong. I heard footsteps. I look to my left and i saw she is standing there, looking at me while panting hard.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon runs into the forest to chase after the guy. And she finally reaches somewhere and she saw the grey hair vamps is resting his back against one of the big tree there. He saw jiyeon and then tries to run again. but jiyeon quickly shouts. “please stop there!” jiyeon thought he will go away, but luckily baekhyun really stops. Jiyeon walks towards him and holds his shoulder.

Baek: get your hand off me.

Jiyeon: wait. Why you’re so furious? I just want to talk.

Baek: you don’t know who i am.

Jiyeon: i know you’re one of the vampires. I saw you many times.

Baek: you know... about us? And you’re not scared?

Jiyeon: no. Why would i scared of you?

Baek: people from your world usually scare of vamps?

Jiyeon: how did you know i’m from the other world? You know me?

Baek: no! I just say it.

Jiyeon: okay then. Hye i’m jiyeon. just call me jiyeon or ji or whatever you want.

Baek: i’m baekhyun.

Jiyeon smiles towards the cute and adorable vampire. Baekhyun saw the smile and he replies awkwardly. Suddenly the heard footsteps. Jiyeon can see baekhyun’s face is quite panics and before jiyeon could saw anything, baekhyun already carry her in his arms and after that, all she know is she’s in the air because she could see the ground is growing apart from her sight until she only saw the whole forest. She realized now she’s up high the sky when she saw the mansion and even her house. She then looks at baekhyun that is now looking to his left and right.

Baek: where should we go now?

Jiyeon: up to you.

Jiyeon could feel baekhyun’s cold hands is holding her shoulder tightly before he is flying(?) She always imagine of someone will carry her bridal style like this and now someone really does, and it’s high in the sky. Jiyeon looks up and she observes baekhyun’s perfect face. He has a small and thin pink lips. Small but smoky eyes and his grey hair is now smoothly fly, blown by the cold night wind. “perfect.” Suddenly jiyeon blurt out the word but baekhyun didn’t say anything. Thought baekhyun didn’t hear it, jiyeon sighs in relieve. But she cannot stay silent.

Jiyeon: don’t you feel tired, carrying me like this while gliding on the air?

Baek: no. You’re so light and you know, vampire’s strength is beyond someone’s ability to comprehend.

Jiyeon: ohhh like that. Interesting!

Finally, baekhyun stops when they arrived somewhere, and it’s a building’s roof. Jiyeon looks down and she saw a familiar scenery down there. Baekhyun then puts jiyeon down the roof and sits next to her.

Jiyeon: baek, is this the town?

Baek: yeah. You’ve been here?

Jiyeon: yeah. We first met here right?

Baek: oh... i think so. I like it up here.

Jiyeon: why?

Baek: it’s so cool and i could feel freedom up here. I really love freedom.

Jiyeon: oh! Me too!

Baek: i know.

Jiyeon: how come you know so much? I don’t understand.

Baek: i’m just saying.

Jiyeon pouts at baekhyun’s answer. Suddenly a small night breeze hit them. Jiyeon is freezing, since she jumps out the window with her sleepwear, only sleepwear. Baekhyun saw jiyeon is rubbing her arms, quickly takes out his black cloak and puts it around jiyeon’s body. Leave his own body only with the white shirts. Jiyeon then suddenly moves closer to baekhyun and share the cloak with him.

Jiyeon: this cloak is wide enough for us to share. I’m not that selfish type of person.

Baek: thanks.

Jiyeon: are you the type that didn’t talk much?

Baek: no... i’m just, i don’t know.

Jiyeon: let us be friend okay?

Baek: no we can’t! You live with the wolves and we are enemy.

Jiyeon: yeah i do live with them. But i’m not the wolf or even vampires. So i’m not include in your hostility. Right? And what’s the point you bring me here if you claim me as your enemy?

Baek: i...

Jiyeon: friends?

Baek: okay. Friends.

Jiyeon: okay good. Now you need to send me back. It’s too late already. Can?

Baek: of course.

Baekhyun then carry jiyeon bridal style again and makes his way to the house. Baekhyun stops at the window and he puts jiyeon to the ground. “thanks for this wonderful night!” jiyeon said to baekhyun while smiling sweetly. Baekhyun didn’t reply but he quickly helps jiyeon to go up on the window and jump back into the room. He then jump onto the trees, and leave jiyeon, waving and him happily. Jiyeon lies on the bed. “both vamps and wolves are nice. Hmmm.”

 


jiyeon is surrounded by those adorable guys >.<

and now baekhyun and jiyeon finally met! okay i'll update again in a few days my holiday ends T.T

subscribe and comment guys :)