Destroyed

The Beauty is Mine!

Baekhyun’s POV

What do they want from me? Maybe they want to ask me reads the JB’s mind, about their plans and all. Hmm but it may be other things too. I think I just go asked them. But I can’t just change into shadow and fly to the mansion because I’m positive they’re watching over that sky since they know our ability to fly and all. Maybe it’s safer if I just walk there. And I hope jiyeon is being okay at the cottage. She’s obviously a white witch now with that blonde hair and it makes the two moons easier to find her so I hope they take good care over jiyeon.

I can see the silence in the town. People are afraid to come out. I hope I can protect them since it’s our job but the two moons are too strong for us to handle. I will try to help after everything is settled. Now I just have to walk fast to our mansion. I walk into the forest. It’s voiceless, not even the sound of wind is heard. What will happen to our land? It can ended in two moons’ hands. When I was walking, suddenly I heard something from above. When I look up, I saw someone is smiling while hanging upside down on the tree’s branch. That’s a guy form two moons, Mark. When he saw me, he jump down and lands right in front of me.

Mark: where are you all this time huh? I heard you’re hiding with the witch. Do you by any chance is the most powerful royal vampire?

Baek: why did you care about my power anyway?

Mark: I’m just curious. Maybe I should test your power. You think so?

Baek: whatever. As long as I can arrive to the mansion as soon as possible. Please make it fast.

Mark: this would be fun.

Mark said while getting ready in position. I just stands at my spot while staring at Mark coldly. I’m preparing to defend just in case mark really attack. I can see mark is smirking. Suddenly, I heard a sound of people walking on the dried leaves, and right at that time, one of his friend appeared. I’m doomed, I don’t think I can fight them. I saw his friend is whispering something. Mark look at me and said, “You’re lucky something comes up. We’ll fight later.” He then disappear together with his friend. What is happening actually? Maybe I should just go and check it.

I follow them behind silently. And I saw all the seven guys are gathering at a place. What are they doing there? I saw they’re pointing at something and there I saw Jiyeon is walking alone without even realized seven guys are hiding behind the trees. Oh Gosh what are they trying to do? This can’t happen! I saw the seven guys are generating their power and I saw the red light and I bet that’s their strongest power. They’re trying to destroy jiyeon? No this can’t be. I have to do something. I quickly fly to the sky and I saw jiyeon is being lost between the trees. I look at jiyeon and I look at the seven guys from above. I saw they’re about to launch the red light. No this can’t happen! I have to protect jiyeon.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon saw the red light in between the trees. “Oh no. It’s two moons.” Jiyeon whispers. She’s slowly panicking but she really don’t know what to do. She know nothing about her power and she don’t even know how to use her white witch power. When she saw the red light is getting bigger jiyeon then decide to run away. But before she can do anything, suddenly a black shadow appeared from above and stops right in front of her. Jiyeon’s eyes widen when she saw baekhyun is in front of her.

“Stay still.” Baekhyun whispers before he suddenly hugs jiyeon tight.

Jiyeon turns speechless because she really doesn’t know what is happening and she doesn’t know what to do. She can feel baekhyun’s cold hands on her back. He’s hugging jiyeon really tight. “Baekhyun…” Jiyeon called. But baekhyun doesn’t reply. Suddenly, from baekhyun’s shoulder, jiyeon can see the red light is launch towards them. Realized the real situation, jiyeon then try to push baekhyun away but he’s just too strong for jiyeon. In a few seconds, jiyeon could feel quite a strong force hits baekhyun’s back. She can feel baekhyun’s cold hands slowly releasing the hug.

“Nooooo!!!” Jiyeon screams when she saw baekhyun falls to the ground, unconscious.

Right at that time, chanyeol, Luhan, sehun, kris and krystal arrived at the place. All widen their eyes when they saw jiyeon is kneeling down next to baekhyun’s unconscious body. The seven guys then appear from behind the tree facing five of them. JB as usual is standing in the middle is now smirking towards them. Krystal screams when she saw baekhyun is lying on the ground.

Krystal: Baekhyun nooo!!!

JB: we failed to kill the beauty white witch. But one of your royal vampire finally down. Since you guys are now here, so who’s next?

Kris: I won’t let you kill anymore JB. I will destroy you and your guys.

JB: don’t you know? Our powers are getting stronger during the time you’re busy hiding together with the white witch. And I can see the white witch is powerless. She’s useless for you guys. So what will you do now?

Yeol: you guys are the devils!

JR: basically yes, we are. I’ll make sure I’ll kill each of guys, one by one.

Krystal: you damn bastards!

Krystal screams and she runs towards the seven guys, trying to attack them. The others are quite shock by krystal’s action. But she’s actually one of the strong royal vampire. The two guys from the gangs are down, attacked by krystal’s sharp black shadow power. But she’s alone will never make it because the two moons is so strong. At that time, kris and chanyeol then helps krystal fights JB and JR while Luhan and sehun are trying to protect jiyeon and baekhyun because the Bambam and Mark are now trying to attack jiyeon.

But the gangs are too strong compared to them right now. Because the two red moons on the sky keep generating powers and energy for them while the vampires and wolves have lost half of their energy in the battle. Jiyeon is still kneeling beside baekhyun’s body, surprised by the situation just now. Baekhyun is still breathing, but he doesn’t show signs of waking up. Jiyeon then looks around her, where he saw the battles between the two groups. She can see Luhan and sehun being attacked and hit until they can’t get up. She can see kris and chanyeol are trying to defend themselves from JB and JR’s strong power. She can see krystal is now lying on the ground.

“No… this can’t happen. It’s all because of me. No…” Jiyeon said. She feels so uneasy right now. Her full body is feeling cold. She feels so guilty for being the reason of this mess. Suddenly she heard a voice in her head.

“Go jiyeon. You can’t just sit and see your friends like that. Go use your power!” the voice keep telling her.

“But I’m useless! I don’t know what to do!” Jiyeon said.

She really wanna help her friends but she don’t know how. She feels so helpless right now. She feels so cold like the wind keeps hitting her. At that moment, jiyeon saw kris and chanyeol attacked by the powerful red light from JB and they fall to the ground, out of energy. “Yeol! Kris!” Jiyeon shouts as she saw them fall. JB suddenly realized about jiyeon when he heard she’s shouting. She looks at jiyeon, and their eyes met. JB smirks. Jiyeon suddenly feels dizzy and finally she collapse right beside baekhyun’s body.

Luhan saw jiyeon collapse from where he’s now lying. “Jiyeon no! Jiyeon wake up!” Luhan shouts hardly because he’s out of energy too. He saw JB is walking towards jiyeon and he is now generating his power from the red moons, ready to destroy the white witch. But nobody realize that baekhyun is opening his eyes that time. He can feel someone’s body next to him. He feels pain all over his body. But when he opens his eyes fully, he saw JB is walking towards him. He looks to his left and there he saw jiyeon is lying unconsciously. And he realize JB’s purpose, to kill jiyeon.

JB: oh looks like you’re still alive. You’re so strong, still survive although had hit by our moons power.

Baek: go… away!

JB: hmm why don’t I kill both of you at the same time? It will be so sweet right?

Baek: do whatever you want to me but leave jiyeon alone.

JB: trying to protect her? I don’t care. I will kill both.

JB is trying to kick baekhyun’s body when suddenly he feels a strong grip on his leg. He looks down and chanyeol is actually holding his leg tightly, trying to block him from kicking baekhyun. Chanyeol runs towards them with his remaining energy just now, but before he could arrive, he fell to the ground because he really weak right now. So he can do nothing instead of use his last effort by grabbing JB’s leg. Baekhyun looks at chanyeol and their eyes meet. Their eyes show how weak they are right now.

Baek: chanyeol…

Yeol: baek… don’t let him... Kill jiyeon. Please protect… our friend.

Baek: I will…

JB: this is not the time for you guys to talk about this thing!

JB shouts in anger when baekhyun and chanyeol simply talk when he is trying to kill the white witch. He then explode and he kicks chanyeol’s body away from his leg. He prepared to kill jiyeon with his full power when suddenly baekhyun, with his remaining energy roles closer to jiyeon and protect jiyeon with his body like before, trying to block JB from approaching jiyeon.

JB: you think with that kind of energy you can protect the beauty?

JB said while smirking when he saw baekhyun’s effort to protect jiyeon with his critical condition. When baekhyun is protecting jiyeon by covers jiyeon’s body with his own body, suddenly jiyeon opens her eyes widely. Their eyes met. Baekhyun heard jiyeon’s voice is calling his name, “Baek… go away…” Baekhyun didn’t move even a little. He’s just shaking his head, as a sign he’s not moving away. There’s something different with jiyeon, her pupils, change into blue colour. Jiyeon is trying to push baekhyun away but he stay still and in this kind of condition, he suddenly smiles towards jiyeon.

“Jiyeon… you…” Baekhyun was just about to say something when suddenly someone lift him up from covering jiyeon’s body. Of course it’s JB. And before baekhyun can say anything, he throws the weak body strongly and it hits a big tree near them. Jiyeon, chanyeol and Luhan that are still conscious that time saw how baekhyun’s body hit the tree strongly with a loud sound and fall to the ground weakly. They can see baekhyun’s body next to the tree, looks so lifeless. But no one can even do anything, because everyone is out of energy right now.

But there’s someone that is just arose from her spot, it’s jiyeon. She’s the only who still didn’t use her energy. She gets up from her spot and stands facing JB. Her eyes change into light blue and she is looking right into JB’s eyes.

Jiyeon: don’t you dare… mess up with my friend.

JB: finally, white witch, show me your power.

Jiyeon: I’ll surely make you pay for what you’ve done to my friends.

JB is still with his annoying smirks while jiyeon is staring at him with a very serious gaze. JB launch throw his power towards jiyeon but she easily blocks it with a blue shield all around her body. She finally can control her power. JB looks quite surprised by jiyeon’s defending shield. He then generate power from the red moons and decide to use his full power to destroy the white witch just by one shot. Jiyeon suddenly remembers her dad’s words, “You’ll know what to do. Take this moon’s pearl.” She is thinking, there must be something with the moon’s pearl. She then holds the moon’s pearl that is hanging on her neck and take it out.

While JB is generating his power, suddenly, he saw jiyeon is holding something shines so bright. And with just a glance, he knows what is she holding. He got panicked when he saw jiyeon suddenly float in the air with a blue and white lights surrounds her body, and the lights are actually from the moon’s pearl. Before he can expect anything, a bluish light came out from jiyeon’s body and hits him. Jiyeon disappear in the sky and JB saw the two red moons in the sky disappear with an exploding sound. Within a second, jiyeon lands back in front of him.

JB: what have you done?!

Jiyeon: that’s what I’ve been fated to do. Destroy the red moons.

JB: okay then. But I still have the power. I manage to generate it just now.

Jiyeon: yeah me too.

Jiyeon then forms something from the pearl she is holding, and a shining blue ice sword appear. Before JB could say anything jiyeon throws the icy sword towards JB and with an accurate direction, it hits right on JB’s chest, or basically his heart. And his body started to freeze and not long after his whole body turns into ice. Jiyeon feels so relieved because she finally had killed JB just by using the moon’s pearl. But her energy slowly reduce and she feels her legs are so weak right now. She looks around, where she saw her friends are lying there but they’re still moving. But when jiyeon looks at the big tree, she saw baekhyun’s body lies there stiffly, without moving even a little. Not even a breathing sign from his chest.  

 


hey guys finally real update! hehee. I'm sorry I'm quite in making battle scene because i don't know how to describe the way they are using their powers. I'm so sorry but i hope you enjoy this chapter. The gang finally destroyed together with the two moons. But how about the vampires and wolves? Or most importantly how about baekhyun?

Subscribe and comment guys >.<