The Light

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

Jiyeon wakes up from her sleep when the alarm ringing loudly. As a good daughter, she then gets up from her bed and prepare for school. after completely dressed up, jiyeon jump back onto bed. She really wants to wake up late and experiece the feeling of going to school late but she can’t, with the perfectionist people around her. jiyeon is 18 years old, a senior in a high school. and yeah, her life is boring.

But lately, she always got that weird feeling, the feeling like someone is watching over her, everything she does, she feels like being observed by someone, but she saw no one around her. She then thought that she’s going crazy because people always keep an eye on her, so she would feel like people stalking her.

 

During her lunch time, jiyeon sits on the table alone and tries to hide her face, but within seconds, her table suddenly full with her crazy and talkative friend, and also her perfect boyfriend. His name is leejoon. Leejoon is really perfect just like a fictional character in the comic. He’s handsome, tall, caring, loving, basically he has everything that the comic character is described. But for jiyeon, joon is not the one. Jiyeon never accepts joon when he’s confessing, it’s her friend that accept her. See, jiyeon even doesn’t have the right to decide things by herself.

 

 

One fine day, jiyeon decide to escape from her friends and walks alone after school. it has been a very long time since she went shopping happily, freedom, no one concurring her like now. “i think this is the time!” jiyeon cheers herself. She pretends like going to the toilet first and left her friends behind. When she saw the way is so clear, she quickly runs to the gate, leaving her friends waiting for her in the school.

That day is the most enjoyable day for jiyeon. she went to the cinema and watch movie alone. She drinks the milk tea alone. Everything she did today is alone and she’s really happy with that. When she walks alone and watching people around her with their family and friends, jiyeon suddenly saw her friends together with joon are right in front of her. Unfortunately, before jiyeon could hide anywhere, they saw her. Without waiting any longer, jiyeon runs as fast as she can, regardless where is she heading to.

Jiyeon runs and runs until she accidentally enters a very weird shop. It looks like a magician shop. There are so many magical stuffs like magic ball and magic wand. “yes yound lady?” the voice creep jiyeon out. It’s a voice of an old man that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. “i’m sorry i was running away from them and...” “slow down young girl. It’s okay. I’ve read your upcoming adventure. In your live, you got so many people around you. They’ll coming soon, they’ll come for you. And in between them, one is your destiny.” The old man said before jiyeon could finish her words. Jiyeon then bows before she walks out of the shop.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

What did the man means just now? did he talked about my friends? And what destiny? Now i really got confused. Maybe i should ignore what he said. Not all of them are right. Now stop thinking you better go and run away before they found you jiyeon!

But now i feel so thirsty! It’s all because of them, maybe i run too hard. But wait, i saw the drinks machine at the corner. Maybe they sell isotonic drinks. I quickly walk there and take out my money to buy the drink. I insert two notes into the machine and pressed the button, but no response. Where’s my drink? I press the button aggressively but nothing came out, not even the sound.

I was about to kick the machine, yeah i’m not that polite, right now i’m so angry because my drink didn’t come out and i’m so thirsty right now! i was about to kick it when suddenly i saw something at the machine, it’s not the drink but a very shiny and bright light flashed out of the hole. I won’t give up. I put my hand into the hole, just to make sure whether my drink came out or not.

But instead of the drink, i could feel something else. It feels like human’s skin. I put my hands into the hole again, and this time i don’t feel anything. But when i’m trying to pull back her hand, suddenly i could feel someone is grabbing my hand from inside of the machine. I screams in fear and then i saw nothing but the bright lights all around me.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon opens her eyes slowly and she heard voices all around her, “guys she’s awake!” When she’s fully awake, jiyeon looks around and she saw four guys around her. Jiyeon gasped in shocks when he saw these guys. But, all of them are handsome. Jiyeon tries to get up and someone that is sitting right next to him is helping her. At first, jiyeon tries to avoid the guy’s help, but when she looks at the guy, she can’t do nothing but to adore his cute face with a very soft smile. “hye... what’s your name? I’m luhan,” he said. Jiyeon hesitated for a while to see his smile.

Jiyeon: i’m jiyeon.

Luhan: my friend found you in the forest. He actually saved you from... something.

Jiyeon: really? How did i ended up here? Where am i actually?

Luhan: you’re in exoland. And this is our home. Oh i forgot, introduce this is xiumin, kyungsoo, and tao. My friend that had saved you is chanyeol but he’s going somewhere with kai.

Jiyeon: hye guys. But i never heard about this place before. Is it far from seoul?

Tao: where’s seoul?

Umin: looking at jiyeon’s outfit, i think she’s from the other world.

Jiyeon: what?!

Upon hearing xiumin’s words, jiyeon shocks and look at them one by one. Asking for their explanation. She saw luhan is about to talk when suddenly a voice is heard from the other side of the room, “not now guys. She’ll know sooner or later but not now.” jiyeon looks at the owner of the voice, a very tall guy with a friendly face but his voice is so, big. Jiyeon throw a smile at him, not hoping for a reply but yes! The guys replies with his cute smile, “jiyeon, that is chanyeol and the other is kai, and you two, this is jiyeon.” luhan said, introducing his friends to jiyeon.

Chanyeol smiles back when he saw jiyeon gives him a sincere smile. But chanyeol actually secretly staring at the pretty young girl named jiyeon and he then thinks. “who are you jiyeon? i believe you’re not just an ordinary girl, not because you’re from the other world, but because ‘he’ brings you here. That’s the question now, why did ‘he’ bring you into this world?”

 


here it is guys! the very first chapter for this story :)

quite short right? just to make things clear about this story.

thanks for those who had subscribed and commented i really appreciate your support ^^

subscribe and comment guys >.<