Out of Reach...you

Drop It Low

 2 months passed…

“Jiyong!” Dara called him. He was walking alone in the street, while wearing a sunglass. His mood immediately lightens up upon seeing her.

“Hi.” He smiled.

“I saw Bigbang debut video. It was out in the market already.”She excitedly told him.

“It is?”

“Yeah.” They are now walking side by side. “I went to one of the music store to buy one of your group’s album but was out of stuck already-hey are you alright?” She asked when he was silent. She peeked thru his disguise.

“Nah. Just a little overwhelmed now that I can’t openly go in a public without these stuff.” He said referring to his disguises.

“That’s the price you need to pay since you aspire in a celebrity world. Anyway, I heard that you’ll be out to school to promote your group.”

GD’s face went sour upon knowing that from their president. He loves going to school, having lunch with her but the need to leave for a while is a must for their group to be known.

“I wish you all the luck, Jiyong.” Dara smiled at him.

“I’ll miss your lunch food.” He said pouting but she just chuckled.

“I know you can manage it.” She then patted his cheeks.

 

_

 

Author’s POV

 

Days are dragging for both Dara and Jiyong without seeing each other for almost a month now. The Bigbang is a big hit. They joined many variety shows so that many would recognize them.

 

“Anyway, Bom, how’s your debut date?” Dara asked when they are both heading to the ladies room.

“It will be this year, I heard about there are still problems that are arising. The president is choosing among the trainees that passed who will lead our group.” Bom opened the door for the both of them. They both faced themselves on the mirror.

 

Dara noticed Bom was thinner now like she was really preparing for their debut.

“I saw GD and TOP are doing another dual album. I tell ya, they both knock it really hard. It will be out next month.”

“Good that they are now enjoying their success.” Dara complimented.

 As they both went out from the ladies room, they encounter a guy along the way. He was seemingly lost the way he was looking around scratching his head in confusion.

 

“Got a problem there?” Dara asked him. He looked to them in shy smile as he nodded.

“Are you a transferee?” Bom asked him looking at the school schedule on his hand. He nodded again.

“Can you show me around?” He asked them. “ Uhm please? I really don’t know somebody here. I came straight from Busan. It’s my first time here in Seoul.”

 

Dara just smiled kindly seeing him pleading to them. “But of course. What’s your name by the way?”

“Oh, how rude of me.” He stood up straight and bowed to them politely. “I am Lee Donghae, agashis.”

 

Bom and Dara chuckled at his politeness. He is really from a province the way he acted. He looked handsome and neat, yet very naïve on his own way.

“I am Dara Park and this gorgeous lady here will be our celebrity friend soon.” Dara smiled to Bom.

“Park Bom, Hi, Donghae.” They managed to shook hands before deciding to walk around the campus to show him around.

_

The next day, Dara and Bom were both eating lunch with their new friend Donghae.

“Busan is a very quite peaceful place to stay. I was planning on settling for good when I am stable.” He said to them

“Oh, that’s quite a long term goal to achieve. You’re very mature guy.” Dara complimented which he just smiled. He faced Bom.

“You really going to be one famous singer, Bom. I heard you practicing in the music room. You got a powerful voice.”

Bom blushed. “I was practicing hard for our debut since it was decided by our president that I’ll be the main vocal. Yah know, those two girls in my group are very active, powerful dancer. They too can sing like divas. I need to work hard for them.”

 

Donghae and Dara watched her smiled solemnly. She can finally reach her dreams now. “We will sure to support you bommie-ah.” Dara said as the guy agreed.

 

_

Dara and Donghae were carrying the balls and the other PE paraphernalia to the gym. They talked a lot about Busan and many things. Bom went ahead to change since the agency called for an emergency meeting.

 

“You know Bom will be very busy for a while since their debut will be next month. I wonder why are they hurrying things.” Dara placed the net of balls on the side while Donghae carefully arranged those on the aisle.

“Bigbang is a great success. There are rumors that a female Bigbang will come out soon. Maybe it’s the request of the crowd to bring out those ladies on the lime light.” Dongahe patted the dust off his hand. They both went to wash their hand while still engaging on the subject.

“I never had the chance to ask Bom what was the name of their group-,”

” That’s something to be decided yet.”

Both and Donghae turned their back to the one speaking.

“Ji?” Dara’s heart leaps upon seeing him though on his cap and sunglasses. She ran towards him but there’s a frown on his forehead when he looked at Donghae.

“Oh by the way, this is Lee Donghae.” Dara introduced. She even nodded to the guy to come near them. “And this is Jiyong.”

“Hey man.” Donghae accepted his handshake still noticed his firm look towards him. Feeling the awkwardness, he clears his throat and turned to Dara.

“Gotta go, Ssantokki.” Dara smiled back to him and reciprocate his cheerfulness, waving her hand to him.

“Ey, on the cafeteria later!” She called out to him unperturbed on how GD was looking at them conversed in annoyed expression. “Really that guy--what?” Dara was suddenly taken aback when she saw his annoyed face.

“Who is he?”

“Dongahe? Didn’t I just introduce him to you?” Her eyes were innocently round.

GD exasperatedly sighs and decided to drop the subject despite with the fact that he suddenly get irked seeing her talking so seriously with a dude while ago.

“I just drop by to see you.” He said while grabbed her hand, heading to their secret place.

When they settled under the tree, Dara was surprised when there’s a mattress in there and a picnic basket. She suddenly missed their moments last few months.

“I miss eating lunch with you so I sneaked out for a while.” He patted the empty side while she settled just beside him opening the basket.

“Dami made it” GD said.

“Oh, I need to call Donghae since we are eating together.” Dara immediately dialed his phone number. “Donghae-ah, can you manage alone in the café? I have-neh? Oh I see…” Dara tapped her chin thinking.  GD eyed her the whole time. “How about after lunch? Or afternoon? You decide.”

 

“What’s that all about? What afternoon or after this?” GD then immediately asked her as she put down her phone down.

“Hmmm?” Dara was munching the celery. “We gonna eat his snacks he prepared. I kinda eat a lot these days, ya know.”

“What? He’s making you lunches?” She just nodded while he bit his lower lip to suppress his annoyance.

“We both came in Busan so I really like talking to him.” She cheerfully said. “And very funny guy too.”

Gd let out an annoyed grunt. She looked up to him.

“Hey what’s with you?” She asked in puzzled.

“I don’t know.” He said frowning again. “You eat faster since that guy’s waiting for you to eat with him also.”

“Huh? Donghae? But we are still eating.”

“Don’t push yourself too hard. Go ahead with your funny guy.”

Dara could only laugh with his childishness.

“Yah, we seldom see each other and now you gonna push me away already?” she asked amused. “Oh, so this is the other side of the famous mouthwatering Kwon Jiyong, neh?” She chuckled.

“It’s not like that.” He pouted this time. “You keep on blabbering that guy’s name telling how funny he is and all. You even called him on your phone. While me…not even a single congratulatory for our debut.”

Dara patted his head. “I was meaning to call you countless times but I don’t wanna disturbed the great Kwon Jiyong.”

“You’re not even sorry…” He said in disgruntled spirit.

“Alright, alright…gonna give you my gift. I had it in my room since last month.” Dara said to cheer him up but she failed.

“I want it now.” He said in low voice.

“Eh? But I don’t have it.” She said still smiling by his stubbornness.

“But you have something I really wanted.” She unmindfully looked around her. Her bag is in her locker so she was wondering what she has that he really wanted. “You are really funny-“ Dara’s words were cut out when GD reached for her face and gently caress her lips with his thump.

“Kiss me.” He whispered while not distancing his face from her.

“Yah. Stop teasing me…”She said in whispered also brushing her breath against him.

“Oh come on, Dara. You can’t even give me a gift. I am asking for a kiss from you. Isn’t this enough?”

Dara clicked her tongue and sighed in defeat. She finally leaned on enough for her to kiss him. It was just a quick peck and she thought they can both settled on that but didn’t.

GD claimed her lips gently and slowly making her adjust for a moment. He felt her responded to his kisses and now crouching in between his parted legs. He got her by waist, leading her body to his. Dara’s hands slid on his chest, slightly crumpling his clothes on when she felt dizzy.

Their attentions snapped out when the bell rings for the afternoon class. Both panting as they gazed each other’s eyes. GD reached for her cheeks while his chest still heaving up and down.

“That’s sweet.” He bit his lower lip when she planted her head to his chest in embarrassment.

“Sneaky.” She mumbled while he just chuckled and kissed her temple.