Dancing Back to Korea

Drop It Low

 

***

 

Bom slump on the couch just just beside CL who had finished making a call from a friend. The cheeky eyed girl as well as Minzy turned to Bom this time.

 

"No good, Donghae said that he don't have any female bad recommendation to complete us,"

 

"Maybe it only the three of us to debut then," CL said with finality.

 

"Can we do it?" Minzy asked worriedly.

 

"Maybe we can, we have been featuring to lots of Bigbang's songs right?" Bom said.

 

"Unnie, we are like the ghost singers on bigbang's playlists." Mizy pointed out.

 

"GD has been strategizing us since day one. A lot have been asking who are the female featuring on their songs. He is feeding on curiosity of people before our debut." CL smiled. "We can do this girls,"

 

On the following week, the three girls had been actively present on the photo shoot for the upcoming teasers of who's who. One night, the agency released a statement to the media regarding 2ne1 debut followed by the names of the girls in the girl group.Each of the girls' profile was released and received positively by the public-leaving one girl's profile unknown to complete the four-girls band.

 

"I am pretty sure that it's gonna be Jennie," Bom said after seeing the teasers of the photos that had been shown to the public throughout the media outlets.

 

"How would you know, unnie? Even I can't determine which one am I on the shadowed photos." Minzy said since the photos that had been released as a teaser was all black-like a shadow."

 

"You have a point, Minky. But I said what I said regarding Jennie because I saw her one time on the photo shoot studio when we were leaving," Bom said. "So when when I saw one shadowed photos that weren't yours, CL's or mine, my suspicion was confirmed."

 

CL leaned over the couch before saying, "Well, Jennie as it is."

 

 

***

 

 

Dara was disheartened upon hearing that three of her projects on drama were given to the newly announced winner of PBB-Kim Chu.

 

"What happened? I thought we signed the contract already?" she asked her manager after receiving a phone call from the head of entertainment of ABN.

 

"They paid for the breach and the head said that the drama will be better off to Kim Chu since she was the new darling of the people from Philippines."

 

"What?"

 

Her female manager sighed problematically, "We have been sent here in Korea for some commercial deals and then what? We are returning with no more projects to work on,"

 

"We can fix this right?" she asked in equaled worries.

 

Belle didn't respond but wore the unusual displeased look for the first time. "I knew this would happened."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Hero and his manager-his brother had a big fight with Tito Boy last night. I thought it was fixed already but then this news came. I guess there was no reconciliation between them. When that person is mad, he always made sure to destroy their career with no redemption."

 

Dara then remembered from the other night about Hero's call. He was asking for an apology for something she had no idea with. It made sense now.

 

"Why am I included, Belle? Did I displease Tito Boy?"

 

"No, no. Definitely not. But the fact that you're Hero's love team--I don't know. But for now, Boy's angry right now."

 

"But this is unfair. What will my fans say about it,"

 

"Apparently they have low regards of you, Sandy and that what's making my bloods boil. I saw last night how they are glamorizing that Kim's life experiences as if feeding the people to be more interested on her."

 

Dara rested her aching head on her palms letting the aircondition of the room cooled her head.

 

Belle placed a sympathizing hand on Dara's shoulder before reading the text message on her phone. "Oh you gotta be kidding me,"

 

And Dara knew it was another avalanche of bad news."What now Belle? Spit it out while I'm in it,"

 

"Your contract had been terminated from your various endorsements. Rejoice shampoo, Bench clothings, and everything, Sandy, everything." Belle said in horror.

 

Dara looked up to her manager who seemed to have been the one who had been stolen of those projects.

 

"Calm down, Belle."

 

"No I can't!" Belle walked through the drawer to get her things inside.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I am going back, Sandy and rage war to that person-,"

 

"I don't think that's a good idea. Think about your employment-,"

 

"I don't care Sandy." she placed her hands on her waist as if reprimanding her. "You stay here for your photo shoot while I take care of your business in Philippines, arraso?"

 

"Okay, Okay" Dara held up her hands before smiling inwardly. "Actually don't push yourself too hard, Belle."

 

"But Sandy,"

 

"Just do your work without injuring your self and your career,"

 

***

 

Belle had protected Sandy's one movie project together with her fellow SCQ contenders. The movie was a fantasy film and was shown to nationwide theaters. It was a box office one but it didn't help Sandy to improve her career furthermore than that since this particular Kim Chu would always had many more projects coming her way than Dara.

 

Of course, Dara was disappointed by the hard turn of her career and sometimes she can't help but to put the blame on Hero. But she she knew it wont serve her any purpose. So instead of fretting, Dara would chatted on her fans who kept on messaging her on social media about her and why she wasn't showing much of herself on the medias. If only they knew that she was basically thrown out the boat with a rope on her neck by the station she thought would help her out life's crisis. She was bound to stay put despite of having no upcoming projects since she was still under the company' contract that she herself can't retract since it would take all her money to pay for the breach. The other station, AMG, had been wooing her to come but aren't even willing to pay for her contract from ABN. So the past three weeks she had been on her house with her mother just being understanding for her situation after she knew about her daughter's problem.

 

 

"You should come and help me in my business and besides these dancers had been asking me about you." Jay called one day when when Dara's been staying a lot on her house.

 

"Dancers?"

 

"Your fellow dancers, remember?"

 

"Oh yeah, what about them Jay?"

 

"Can you come to Korea? They got gig which can pay up your debts."

 

Dara bolted up from her bed, " Really?"

 

"Yeah, just come. I told your mom too. Be here on Friday."

 

"Definitely," Dara answered.

 

 

 

********

 

Sparrow101:

 

Hey! This update is dedicated to PrincessJane who messaged me on my wall to update this story. More chapters to come fellas! Don't forget to upvote and comment your thoughts.

 

Love love love!!!!!!