The One That Got Away

Drop It Low

Chapter 10:

 

All the rest of the break, Dara spent it around the dance studio teaching Dasuri the dance steps of good boy and inside her room searching Filipino romantic movies to practice her Tagalog dictions in which she admitted is a little foreign to her own tongue. Her manager said that a little tagalog mixed with English isn’t bad at all since the movie is all about a balik-bayan Korean girl.

_

Dara’s attention were focused on the script she is trying to memories a million times since she cannot make any NG scenes when acting among the most popular actresses and actors. Even the directors, like her professionalism for they can save more time when there is no NG’s involving Dara.

“Sandy, you’re in, in five.” The Floor coordinator went her way after informing her.

“Got it.” She looked at the mirror while her make-up artist keep on dabbing foundation on her face which she secretly didn’t like. As long as possible, she likes the no make-up look.

“Okay, you’re good.”

“Thank you.” She courteously bowed before running to where the director is without realizing that she is being watch at the back with her own crew shaking their heads for her adorableness.

The scene was somewhere around Manila City in which the protagonist actor was living on tondo as an illegal settler.

The Scene:

“Hey, rich girl, what are you doing with my clothes?” he was shock to see his uniform white as snow before was now with shades of colors.

“Washing it.” Sara said simply.

Still gaping his mouth open while marveling how washing could simply destroy clothes instead of having it cleaned.

Sara was even humming a song while pouring large amount of bleach on colored clothes.

“NO”

But it is too late since his new red polo shirt cannot be saved right now.

“Give me that.” He grabbed his poor shirts and walked away. “So much for letting you live with my house. Useless woman.”

“What? Say that again.” She dared while glaring at him.

“Useless.” He answered leaning towards her.

The little Korean girl curled her fist and jumped straight to him, pulling his hair thousand direction.

“Get off get off. Ouch”

“I did my best to pay for my rent you prick. Even serving you and do those disgusting stuff.” The angry woman shouted while the people around cheered for both of them instead of pulling them apart. Some laughed at their own expense.

 

“And cut” the director shouted. Dara immediately climbed down from Hero and dusted herself.

“I’m sorry. Is that hurting?” Dara politely asked Hero.

“No, it’s like some kind of kid is pulling my hair instead of a woman.” He smirked.

“Yah.” She smacked his head since the man is a natural teaser in a normal life.

One scene immediately followed where the two protagonists was inside the house sitting quietly on a bamboo sofa while fixing themselves after the cat fight outside. They were reprimanded by mike’s aunt. Sara stuck out her tongue to Mike while he gave her a frightening look.

They worked the whole day and the whole night, transferring from place to place with the whole crew sleeping on their trailer and respective cars.

Dara could not slept well for how many weeks since she is being called every now and then along with her co-artist.

The team went to Tagaytay for the last scene of the movie.

The last scene required a crying scene which she is sure she could pull off since she cannot wait to cry of joy since they are shooting the last one.

They patiently waited for the sunset before setting up the whole thing fast to capture the magic of the sunset and a kiss which the actor would stole from her.

The scene:

“When will you be back?” Mike asked with his voice slightly cracking. He looked handsome in tuxedo. In front of him is a woman wearing her evening gown.

The garden is now filled with silent music emanating from the sound system that the school rented for Grad Ball.

“I don’t know. Maybe never.”

Mike’s eyes fell on the view, ignoring the fresh tears across his cheeks while biting his own lips.

Sara looked at him with equaled sadness while letting her own tears rolled down her own face.

“T-then... can I ever find you in Korea?” he faced her while she let her head down, shaking her head. “Why?”

She just stared at him.

“Tell me why.”

“I d-don’t want you around.” She lied. She has to or his life will be ruined by her own family.

The statement made his shoulders slumped down while confusion were on his own face.

He smiled bitterly. “Oh I forgot. Maybe it’s because I’m just a no good compared to your wealth?”

“Y-yes.” No. No. It’s not like that. Her tears keeps on flowing.

Her stuttering made him think that she is just lying to him. He saw her care about him like taking care of her own life. He fell for her because no one made him feel loved before. Not even his own family.

He grabbed her shoulders and looked straight to her eyes. “I will find you there and make things work for us. Hmmm?”

She bit her lips. “C-can you do that?”

He smiled while wiping her tears. “Yes. God yes. Please wait for me.” When she nodded, He claimed her own lips.

And that sealed the promised made between them.

 

“Cut” the director shouted while the rest of the crew clapped their hands. “Pack up.”

 

Hero and Sandara were rushed with their own jackets since the place is really cold.

“Good job.” Hero tapped her shoulder.

“You too.” She smiled gently to him which earned them a teasing around the crowd.

“I smell romance.” Someone shouted while the rest joined too.

Hero held up his hands. “Ops, I would not get involved with red nose reindeer.” He laughed.

“What I am not” she protested.

“Give her some mirror.” Hero urged her make-up artist.

Dara was given a mirror and she saw her own nose red as tomato.

“Mean.” She said to him while he just pinched her nose even more. “Yah”

The crew laughed at them while the coordinator called them all inside the auditorium for crew dinner.

 

Dara went to her trailer to change into more comfortable clothes. She grabbed three ply of wet wipes to erase her own make-up. She doesn’t want to deal with her dry dull skin because of it.  In a minute, she joined the other crew after the director called the attention of all the artists to be present for the premiere night that will be three weeks from now.

 

“Jiyong, you are due to comeback on stage by next week so I am requesting you to refrain from grabbing the attention of the media.” President Yang must have put it the nice way since all the young artist does is to fiddle on the toy that was on the desk. “Are you even listening to me.”

“You know that I always do.” He said boredly.

“Then stop playing around and do seriously with you album.”

“I think I have. Count the awards, Uncle.” He stood up and leaves the room.

YG could have just sighed in defeat. The young lad was never afraid of having a bad image at all. The news of his endless scandals did not faze him or his fans which has been increasing bit by bit. He and the Bigbang is the huge asset of his company that’s why he is taking care of them.

_

“How is it with YG?” Taeyang asked him when he entered the studio where Teddy and Kush were working on his album.

“Still the nagging president that’s all.” Jiyong non-chalantly said while putting his headpiece and joined Teddy.

Taeyang sat at the couch just behind those bigboys and observed on the sidelines.

“Bae, I want you on this.” GD called him out.

Taeyang was already inside the recording when he asked something. “Hey man I got something for you.”

“It can wait for later, bae.” GD dodge it while shooting his friend with the pitch he must reached for the particular of the song he is working.

After a while he got out the recording and found Teddy discussing come minor beats that they will add to the song. GD listened to it and disagreed until both boys went into other alternatives. Taeyang blew some air, got bored actually as he opened his I-pod and listened to a viral variety song.

Gd kicked Bae’s foot to awaken him from sleeping in the sofa.

“Come on man, we’re good to go.” GD walked ahead while Bae was aligning his hazy head.

“How’s the song going?” He managed to ask the ever poker face friend of his.

“It’s good.”

Bae should not be expecting for another words from him as they go on towards their own pads on the buildings. There are four more girls residing the building that G-dragon has personally supervise for the past few months.

They both went inside the elevator and push for their respective floors. GD owned the top floor; The whole floor. While the rest of the bigbang members preferred to share into one floor.

Since that day, they knew GD chose to be a loner. Always a man with few words, Never been really smiling for real and been playing around girls but never heard of any serious commitment.

When they reached Taeyang’s floor, he stopped the door from closing.

“Jiyong, if you got time, we’re having night activity in pool area with the girls tonight.”

“I have something to finish tonight.”

Always like this.

He chooses to nod instead. “Okay pal.”

 

 

Sparrow101:

Another update