Nurse

Drop It Low


After Big Bang had reported to YG's office, they went up their respective floor while GD trudge tiredly towards his floor after exiting the elevator. His manager bid him goodbye for the day while he just nodded. Upon unlocking his door, he then dropped his bag down the floor while taking off his shoes. His suite was very silent. Right. Dara seemed to be in the Philippines right now while Gaho and Daddoong might be at Jjangmae's house. 

Instead of three more days stay in New York, Big Bang had come back to Korea after a day of finishing up the photo shoot for their album. So that means, Dara will arrived after two days and he missed her so much now.

When he fished his phone out his pocket, his IG dinged for a notifications. He saw Dara's IG update with his co-stars in the Philippines with his famous love teammate, Hero. He frowned while he scroll down the comment section where her fans in the Philippines had gushed over the reunion of the SCQ stars and the famous Hero-San tandem. Some of the comments were written in Filipino that he can't understand but his annoyance grew when it was paired with heart icon, couple kissing icon and the last one was a bride and groom icon that he put the phone down before he had the urge to throw it on the wall.
***
Dara fixed her hair in place before digging in to her rice with her favorite sinigang soup. Every now and then fans kept of asking a photo with her and the SCQ. 


"Feels good to have celebrity friend from Korea." Joross said while Melisa and Roxanne agreed while they digged in to their food.

Hero was busy pouring a glass of orange juice to Dara's glass while she had the hard time tying her hair.

"Here, I'll do it for you," Hero offered while getting his handkerchief and tie her hair while she complied while letting her friend do it for her.

"Sweet." Joross said, grinning at them.

"So when are you going back?" Mel asked her.

"Tonight." Dara answered while finishing up her meals and rached for her juice that Hero prepared for her. "Thanks."

"What I thought you'll stay for another two days?" Hero asked.

Dara scrunched her nose, "Emergency matter," she dismissed not really wanting to tell them about going back to Korea because she had to take care of her sickly boyfriend. Jjangmae called her about the early arrival of Big Bang while ago. That means Jiyong is alone in the penthouse.

"Hey wait, is G-dragon sick?" Mel suddenly asked while Roxanne leaned over Mel's phone to see the IG update of Gdragon.

"Yeah, I think so. He needs nurse right now," Roxanne chuckling, "Hey, Sandy, aren't you both together?" 

Dara  was thankful that she didn't throw up her juice while she reached for a tissue.

"What?" she asked.

"You're together with GD at YG, right?"

"Oh you mean same agency?" Dara clarify.

"Yeah," Roxanne said while Mel write a comment under GD's update.

Dara then excused herself from them and went to the bathroom and sat in one cubicle in there. She then fished out her phone and saw GD's update. He was lying down their bed with Gaho and Daddoong now. She bet he had his manager picked them up at Jjangmae's house.  He also uploaded in there a painting of a woman nurse and says that he's sick while his nurse is out of reach. She grinned at the thought that he was pouting right now. She exited from IG and opened for an SMS. 

'Baby?' she send him the message while she didn't had to wait for few moments before he replied.

'Bad bunny...having so much fun, huh?'

'We're just having some lunch,'
'what does 'pakasal na kayo', means?' he asked.

'Huh?'

'I saw the comments in your IG with couple kissing icon in it. There's too many love icons with that Hero guy,'

'Oh...jealous much?'

'answer my question,'

'pakasal na kayo means 'we should get married','

'crap,'

Dara had the hard time suppressing her giggle while typing a reply.

'He has a girlfriend, yongie...'

'he does?'

'yep. We're just super close. All of us If I might add.'

'I'm sick and I'm jealous. Dmn.'

'I'm going back tonight,'

'Really?'

'Hmm...'

'*Smiley Face*'

"Yeah. Stand down a bit while your nurse is eating, 'kay?'

'Yas. Love you,'

"Love you too," she send before going out the cubicle and joined back to her friends.

***
It was already eleven of the night that Dara had got in the of Jiyong's place while she almost tiptoed around. When she stirred the door open to their room, she saw GD sleeping soundly now under the covers while Gaho and Daddoong was unmindful of her entrance. She put down her sling bag to the couch before going to the bed and leaned over GD's face and planted a soft kiss to his cheek. It stirred him a little while he slowly fluttered his eyes opened to her.

"Hi..." she greeted in low voice before leaning over and planted a peck to his lips. His stretch his arms to hug her this time while she let him be for a moment. "I gotta wash up first," she said while she gently entangle from him.

After drying herself up and changed into a comfortable T-shirt of Gd from his wardrobe, she went into the kitchen and boiled something for his colds right now.  She was sitting in the kitchen counter when a sleepy dragon had joined her.

"You shouldn't have, 'yongie," she said but he just sleepily went to her and encased her into a hug.

"But I mishu," he said in baby talk voice.

"Ow you do?" she asked while patting his cheek while he planted his head to the crook of her neck, kissing her on her soft spot.

Dara blinked when she felt him nibbling on her flesh on there.

"'Yongie..."Dara wanted to protest but his hot tongue in contact to her skin made her closed her eyes in respond and she can't help but let him give her love bites on her neck. He does this a lot when he felt a little jealous with some guys the fans are linking to her. First it happened to Super Juniors Leetuk who she happened to have casual conversation during their promotion. The SJ just congratulated them but fans were quick to ship her to the member of the SJ. And it upset GD. 

Jiyong then lifted his mouth to her and kissed her lips but abruptly stopped upon realizing something.

"Crap. You might get infected from my colds," He said.
Dara shook her head, "I'm strong rabbit." she said.

"Hmm." Jiyong smirked and planted a soft kiss to her lips.

After a while, both of them had partaken the boiled herb and decided to rest. Now Dara was tucked in the warm of his boyfriend instead of sleeping alone in the hotel in the Philippines while he possessively wrapped his arms to around her and goes back to sleep.

***