True Words

Drop It Low

 

 

"Let me think about it, Jiyong. But first you have to go on your rehearsals for the Inkigayo," president calmly responded when the young artist came barging to his office in the morning. He saw the commercial last night and it surprised him that dancer who auditioned to his agency previously is not only a rising star from the Philippines but became more beautiful.

 

"It's your fault for rejecting her." GD said in harsh voice.

 

"The agency stood as it where now GD because I made a logic judgment. Miss Park didn't meet the category I was looking-,"

 

"Well that. The agency stood as it where today because of the hard work of the artists as well, sajangnim. Today you are hoarding a lot of trainees who either needed a lot of improvements or pretty faces with lack of talents. They can't even hype the crowds without being too overly doing it."

 

"I get your point-,"

 

"No. You didn't sajangnim. If you have chosen that woman upon her audition, she would have debuted with the three girls I prepared."

 

"If you have never been so picky in choosing the last trainee to complete 2ne1, CL, Minzy and Park Bom may have been performing on stages as of these days." YG pointed out.

 

GD stood up from the chair across YG's table. "What? You expect me to choose from the array of your trainees who have nothing to hype the crowd but with pretty faces? No ing way. I know 2ne1 was named like that because we are gambling into debuting girl group in our agency for the first time. You ask me to form a group and I did. But you keep interfering."

 

"If you keep this up, I will forget 2ne1 and let Pink Punk debut first." YG warned in annoyance but GD laughed mockingly at him.

 

"Well, go ahead. Let's see if you can succeed with them," he acted to leave the room and on the door he stopped and turned to the president. "Oh by the way, Pink Punk are drop dead gorgeous but word of advise, sajangnim,so are the girl's generation. You want to somehow defeat SM in girl group category? At least make your girls hype the crowds. Even Hyun-A from 4 minute can dominate the stage alone without effort."

 

YG stood up this time, slamming the desk," What makes you think they wont succeed?"

 

"I'm not saying they wont. Today we are up against the strongest arrays of idols. You can't just defeat a kingdom by sending pons. To take them down, you need kings and queens working together and that's Bigbang and 2ne1."

 

"Are you saying Pink Punks are just part of the chess pieces?"

 

Gd smirked,"Your trainees will always just be a part of chess piece, sajangnim. You wanna win? Sent warriors not wimps with pretty faces only." he left the president dumbfounded.

 

Teddy was at the door just listening to the heated argument. He then placed the composition on the president's desk and assumed to leave the room without saying any remark when YG stopped him. He tightened his hoodie on his head.

 

"Sanjangnim,"

"What's your opinion about Gd's views?"

 

Teddy massaged his chin first contemplating if he could be honest to the president or what.

 

"Just tell me honestly now,"

 

Teddy nodded, "Gd's right. Pink Punk is good. An ideal idol but I think we needed breakthrough and they are too weak to crack the long built wall of typicalness in Korea. We need a Trojan Hoarse to defeat not only SM but those other agencies as well. Big Bang are sweeping the charts. But to have an empire is to have King and Queen."

 

YG shook his head, "No one is on my side this time, huh?"

 

Teddy just shrugged his shoulders.

 

***

 

 

"Unnie!" Minzy clumsily scampered to Bom and CL's room but they were already on the living room watching the news on the television.

 

"Quite Minky and sit down," Bom patted the empty side of the sofa, not taking her eyes off the TV. Even Cl's eyes widened after the announcement came to end.

 

"Is this true?" Minzy asked the two of them.

 

"I think so?" Bom answered unsure. "Who's the fourth member then? Jennie?" this time Bom turned to CL. They knew that the young trainee had the attention of YG since day one. They even heard that YG will form a group for the girl before they gonna strategize her solo. The three girls were upset when their debut will be pushed further and the Pink Punk will have to be the first GG to represent YG agency. But according to Teddy, GD fought for them. They only needed one.

 

"We need one person to complete us, right?" CL asked no one but both Bom and Minzy nodded. "Then we should find one ourselves."

 

"Oh let me call someone who can help us," Bom then ran to her room to get her phone.

 

***

 

 

Sparrow101:

 

who can possibly help them? Oh, I'm curious too.