Back to Him

Drop It Low

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was yet again finding herself bending to Hyorin's antics in making her joined live stages.

 

This time, Big bang was promoting their album and they'd been performing on SBS Inkigayo, then Mnet countdown which they would always win against the other boy bands.

 

10 pm and the dancers ordered buckets of chicken charge into Dara's account since she will be leaving Korea to attend some emergency meeting that Belle had managed to fight against the ABN's management.

 

They will have their encore performance after winning the music show in two hours from now and the dancers took that time to order some food. Their room was filled with teasings and laughters ignoring the fact that their fun times could be heard from the waiting room where Bigbang was changing into more comfortable but stylish look for their encore later on.

 

"Boy, they're so hyped after the wins." Taeyang commended while hearing the laughters of the adjoined room. He was seating in front of the mirror while the stylist was retouching his face along with TOP and GD. In the mirror he could see TOP glancing at his reflection, checking if he looks good before his eyes landed on their leader who seemed to have been so down spirited. Taeyang and TOP shared knowing glances and in secret kept it for themselves. Seungri who was sitting on the couch behind them was checking on their performances and once in a while critizing his own performance.

 

"Aish, chincha. I should have look in the camera for more than 3 seconds," Seungri mumbled while screening for more fan cams.

 

Daesung had done the same while concentrating on his performance.

 

"Oh this is weird,"Seungri muttered, "I'm sure I've seen her somewhere."

 

"What is it?" Taeyang asked.

 

"Say, do we have a new dancer?" Seungri asked.

 

"Wae?" Taeyang asked again.

 

"Apparently, there has been many fan cams of our so called Big Bang's gorgeous dancer that could pass as an idol." Seungri answered, "this is a first time that there's a fan cam of our back up dancer."

 

"Where?" Daesung put down his phone and glanced over Seungri's phone.

 

Seungri was still confused if he had seen her somewhere. "I'm pretty sure, I saw her somewhere."

 

Daesung squinted his eyes on the phone and slapped Seungri's arm in gaping mouth.

 

"Ouch! Dae!" Seungri whine but Daesung leaned over his ear and whispered something like this.

 

"Dara! Dara!" he said in hushed tone and Seungri wasn't convinced until he replayed the video. He gasped and both of their eyes to Jiyong.

 

He went to Taeyang and showed him the video and whispered to his ear and Taeyang's eyes went to GD who regard them in annoyed look because of their wordless ruckus. Then they saw the video to TOP and when Seuengri was about to whisper who is it, TOP blurted words which stole GD's attention.

 

"Why is she dancing on our Zutter and Knock out stages? Jiyong did you hire her?" TOP asked innocently while the rest of the BB was slapping their heads.

 

"What the hell are you talking about, Hyung?" Jiyong hissed in annoyed look but TOP shove the phone on his hand.

 

"Look, the Cass beer model was dancing on our Zutter and Knock out stages. Must be pretty expensive."

 

No one even bothered to listen to TOP's muttering when all their attention went to GD who was looking at the video with astonishment. Every detail of her movement burned on very fiber of his brain even when she smiled during the Zutter free styles. His breathing hiked up while his eyes still on the video before he slowly stood up and scampered outside the waiting room. He dropped the phone while hurriedly going to the adjoining room where tha dancers waited.

Everyone's laughters halted when the door of the dancer's waiting room opened, revealing the Big Bang's leader who seemed to have seen thousands of ghosts while he scanned the whole room with his eyes.

 

The potato fries on Dara's hand was held mid air while she looked up to the door. Like her, everybody stopped from attacking the food while they eyed Jiyong's anxious face. When they met eyes, that was when she realized that she ed up. Big time.

 

Upon seeing her slumping in the floor together with the dancers, Jiyong made a determine steps towards her and without a word, grabbed her up the floor with her arm towards the door.

 

Hyorin's eyes widened but they were all rooted on their spot on the odd behaviour that the ever composed Gdragon was acting right now. But she can't help but chuckled when Dara held firmly on her small busket of fies despite her panic stricken face.

 

The Big Bang member saw Jiyong dragging Dara put the dancers' waiting room towards the garage.

 

"Jiyong we still have encore!" Seungri called out but he was shoved by Jiyong's manager upon seeing what Jiyong is doing.

 

Dara was half walking, half running while she was being dragged by Jiyong in the car park of the building. She turned her head when the manager was calling out Jiyong's name in distance but he seemed to ignore it and press car key's button. The black wrangler beeped and they went to that direction. He easily let her get on the passenger seat and wordlessly fixed her seatbelt while he then hurriedly rounded to the driver's seat. Before the manager can get hold of him, he stepped on the accelerator and managed to get out the place.

 

 

In the silence of their drive, Dara awkwardly sit still and concentrating on not making any sound at all. Since it's quite overwhelming to be in the presence with an international celebrity. ALONE. She contemplated whether she would have time to eat her fries or not. She doubt if she could even swallow one stick of it now. She stole a glance to him and regretted it when her heart skip beat seeing how he became insanely handsome upclose.

Dara noticed that he manueverd the car out of the highway until they were in the seclusion near the beach area. He stopped the car and leaned over the seat while directing his attention in the silence of the deserted place.

 

He was nervous as hell, he admitted that. Jiyong had sworn to himself that if ever they meet again, he would be mad at her and that he would be lashing out on her but it seemed like it isn't happening at all.

 

"Why?" he rather voice out with thousands of questions embedded with that simple word. But she wasn't answering. When he looked at her and saw the anxiousness in there, he felt like being knock out his chest when she seemed to be uncomfortable before him. "Look at me." he demanded but she just looked down while fiddling on her fingers. "Look at me, Dara!" he raised his voice to which made her jumped on her seat before she slowly met his eyes.

 

"Why?" he asked again in accusing hiss. "Do I mean so little to you? Huh? Not even a damn word before you left."

 

Dara's chest suddenly felt tight but she can't look away from him.

 

"Am I a joke to you? All those times we spent, did it even mean something to you? Huh? I keep on looking for you...like a fool. Waiting and waiting even if it so unbearable sometimes, Dara. How can you do that to me?"

 

When his voice cracked, Dara's chest began to constrict while she bit her lower lip, remembering her own torturous moments in missing him. But when he became insanely famous, the thoughts of reaching out began to be bleak and she falter everyday. Even if she wanted to text him or call him, she wont. He's too precious and she got no right at all.

 

"Didn't you love me? Even a little?" he asked her in suppressed emotion. "huh? Dara?"

 

Dara swallowed hard before voicing out, "Did you?"

 

Jiyong let a sarcastic chuckle when his tears finally run his cheeks, "if this isn't love then I don't know what to call it." he roughly wiped his tears away. "Now answer me. Do you love someone else?"

 

Dara had looked at him with sadness as if considering how to answer without hurting him and he closed his eyes. Leaned over the seat in weakness as if readying himself. Of course she might be in love with somebody else now. What they had in the past was only fleeting compared to what she might have been spending to the guy who was rumored to be her boyfriend in the Philippines. She even denied any romantic relationship she had in Korea during that one interview he watched. To say it easy, it was as if a knife was shoved inside his throat after hearing that.

 

Dara averted her eyes to their front when her emotion was also overwhelming her. How can she even tell him that she still adored her too much.

 

"I have a cousin who always tease me nonstop." she said in low voice while Jiyong opened his eyes and regard the outside darkness. "he send me tons of your albums, merchandise and even the one you invented for the VIP. A crown light stick." she bit her lower lips, remembering how she treasured them and hid them in the safety of her room. "do you why he did that?" she dared to glance at his direction, waiting for him to look at her eyes.

 

Jiyong just swallowed hard not really wanting to hear it since his mind was still lingering on the thoughts that she might be telling him to let her go. But he forced himself to met her eyes this time.

 

Dara heaved a deep sigh, "because he secretly been reading letters of me. Filed in a small box, that jerk had read all those words I earnestly want to say, but I can't." she said while looking away again, "I was thinking that you might have been getting lots of it already that I don't want to burden you with mine."

 

"the letters are for me?" he asked while she nodded in tight lip since ache with impending tears on her eyes. "what are the words in there, Dara?"

 

Dara just chuckled while she shook her head as if controlling herself from crying.

 

"Tell me...please."

 

With blurry visions, she faced him briefly before she looked down.

 

"Words like that I transferred place. That our life is getting tougher after my dad died. That I began working at fast food chain to fend for our family. That I want to congratulate you for the success of your albums and your group. That I still missed you sometimes." Dara said while her shirts.

 

Jiyong slowly reacher her face and gently made her face him. The threatening tears was still on her eyes while her lips quiver that she bit it.

 

"Why?" He asked. "Why do you miss me?"

 

She swallowed hard before the tears came running her cheeks now, "Because I love you. I still love you, Jiyong." it was as if thorns had been let ot her chest when she can't control her sobs. For all those years she had been keeping it herself. And to let it out now, it felt so overwhelming.

 

It didn't take him damn long before he lost control and claimed her lips in fervent love he has been keeping for long. All those longing and yearning to have hold her, he can't contain himself but to kiss her in such fashion that could drown her. Nonetheless, she welcomed it with the same intensity as his when she returned his kisses.

 

Reaching to unbuckle her seatbelt which didn't take her a damn minute to do so when she felt herself being lifted off her seat to his own lap while they didn't break off their locking lips. When he delved deeper of , he can't help but groan in pleasure while hearing her gasping for some air that he immediately let go of her lips.

 

"Breathe, baby..." he cooed while she nodded and let their forehead touch. Jiyong decided to turn off the engine of the car as well as the lighting inside it even though no one was around the secluded beach. He then adjusted the driver seat too give room for her and leaned down his back after inclining it backward. He made her lied down on top of him on more comfortable position. "better?" he asked gently while she nodded again.

 

"A-are you mad at me?' she finally asked him.

 

"Never," he said while gently caressing her back in circles. "I missed you...so much." he said while caressing her face and even in darkness of the car he knew she was blushing.

 

"me too..." she said.

 

And they then shared another kisses in slow pace this time. Biting gently and each other's lips in playful manner while they chuckled in the silence of the car. They then discussed many things, catching up on their life's situations and past experiences until both of them fell asleep on each other's presence.

 

Morning came and Dara suddenly stirred from her sleep in anxious manner, things she always did everyday when she became an actress. She sleepily regard her own bed and wore an astonish look when seeing Jiyong in front of her. She rubbed her own eyes to which made Jiyong woke up too.

 

"Hi." he greeted in half lidded eyes while caressing her cheek.

 

"I thought I was just dreaming," she said and relaxed on his embrace. Good though that the back seat is a little comfortable for both of them to sleep in.

 

Jiyong just reached a quick peck on he lips before bolting up with her.

 

Dara then reached for her phone and saw Belle's unread messages in there. When she opened it, she slowly let the phone down her lap.

 

"What is it?" he asked while trying to read the message but he can't. "What does it says, Dara? I don't understand any words here."

 

"Well it's written in Filipino. And well, I think I might be facing legal issues in Philippines when ABN saw a fan cam of me dancing for YG's artists." she said while counting on her fingers how much will she be paying for the breach of contract and groan to herself.

 

"a breach of contract?" he guessed.

 

"Belle had already texted me the amount and boy, I might have been better serving in fast food chains for good. I'll be a bum. Aish!" Dara said. "I told Hyorin that this will happen but she insisted that I'll be fine! Now look at me,"

 

"I am looking at you, Dee." He said in amused tone.

 

"I'll go take a flight to Philippines and beg for them, will you drop me off my hotel?" she asked him.

 

"No." he said in frown.

 

"You're right. The media might have suspect of you having a thing to me. I'll take the taxi then." she said and opted to go out when he grabber her. "What?"

 

"What I mean is you can't be flying to Philippines right now that we're just catching up. And second, I don't give a damn on those medias' suspicions on me. And third, cut the contract with them and work with me. I'll pay whatever they demand. Be it breach of contracts or anything."

 

"Are you crazy? It's too expensive." she said in disbelief but he just smirk at her.

 

"I'll show them what they've lost. Let me." he reached her cheek and planted a kiss to her lips. "Hmm?"

 

"Oh gosh...how rich are you now, Kwon Jiyong?" she then asked.

 

"Very rich. So, is it a deal?" he asked.

 

"I don't know. What kind of work by the way?" she asked.

 

"A girl group and Bom is part of it."

 

"Bom?" she asked.

 

"Yep. I only need one girl to complete 2ne1. Join me." he said.

 

"Yeah I guess so. I can't let Gdragon beg for more, right?" she said while he just chuckled in response.

 

***

 

When Jiyong arrived the agency, the YG president of course reprimanded him for his callous actions of leaving without a word amids his work on music show.

 

"Yeah, we can have it later, uncle. I found the last for 2ne1." he announced rather excitedly.

 

"I told you Jennie-,"

 

"Jennie is great but please she is best suited with her friends in Pink Punk. You didn't even ask her if she's okay to part with her friends in the trainings." GD said.

 

"I'm going out in evaluation and I'll see who this last girl your referring into." Mr. Yang just said while getting out his office with a list of the trainees to be evaluated for today. He was surprise to see Sandara Park's name listed in there. He stopped on his track and faced GD.

 

"How did you-,"

 

"You better choose her or I'll be considering not renewing my contract with you, uncle." Jiyong said, smiling innocently before walking ahead of him while whistling. "SM is good too or JYP. " he said loudly for Yang's ears.

 

"This kid. Yah!" he called out and smiled afterwards seeing how his mood shifted greatly.

 

 

***