Silent Animosity

Drop It Low

Dara's plan to stay in door was too far to happen since she was called into YG's office. She felt suddenly nervous since she have heard that the soft spoken CEO was pretty terrfying when he gets mad. He even shouted at Big Bang even though the group was his money making machine these days. And among 2ne1 girl, she thought that she'll be the first one to receive his hostile reprimands.

 

Opening the door, Dara saw YG looked up the door.

 

"Come in Dara." he said while she silently closed the door behind her and went to the couch in front of him. He was still into scanning over the evaluation sheets before placing it aside and placed his hands above the desk. She gulped in nervousness.

 

"Sajangnim, I'm sorry about what happen-," she started but YG waved it in dismissal.

 

"It's not important right now. Let's consider it happy scandal."

 

"Scandal?"

 

"In here, we call that kind of news a scandal."

 

"Oh...okay."

 

"Anyway, that stunt of your garnished a lot more attention to 2ne1. People says that they didn't know 2ne1 are capable of loosening up since the group comes off as tough and swag."

 

"But sajangnim, I wasn't doing stunt. I'm just having fun with friends." she pouted.

 

"Yeah well. I called you in here because there are many request from tv shows to have you as their guest." YG said.

 

"Mwo?" she asked in horrified face because she don't like guesting on shows in korea at all.

 

"Next Tuesday, You'll be joining, Gummy, Psy and Seven in Strong hearts."

 

"Omo, sajangnim...I don't have much humor for that kind of show." she complained. "I might bore them to death."

 

YG raised his brows to her, "You might not notice it but you have a very unique character."

 

"I have?" she said, "I'm just normal."

 

"Well, show your normal self to the show then you're set."

 

"Eottokae? Sajangnim. Can I refuse this?"

 

"No." YG said. "Bom's gonna be with you in the show."

 

"Oh...really?" she said.

 

"You said she's funny right?" YG said.

 

"She's hilarious, sajangnim."

 

"So, go with her and show the charm of 2ne1." he said.

 

"Okay." she then stood up before YG called her attention again.

 

"By the way, you can't reveal you're dating Gdragon. Pretend like you're single and that you girls are banned to date until five years according to contract. Am I understood here?"

 

"Neh, sajangnim." Dara then exited the office with her mind floating around how can she deal with her new challenge now. She was about to get in the elevator when it opened and revealed Park Bom with her new hair color.

 

"Tokki-ah!" Bom launched at her in a hug. "I've heard the news! Omo! Strong hearts is a big break for us!"

 

"Yah, yah, yah, you're hugging me too tight." Dara disentangle from her.

 

"Wae? Aren't you excited?"

 

"I'm not even a bit."

 

"Wae? Even CL and Minzy are happy for us."

 

"Bommie-ah, I have no sense of humor like you."

 

"Yah, you're funny. What are you talking about?"

 

"I wish." Dara got in the elevator while Bom joined her.

 

"You know what? Let's call Seungri how to ace this show." she called.

 

"Yes can we do that?" Dara asked.

 

"Doesn't matter." Bom fished out her phone and called Seungri.

 

***

Now in the show, Dara and Bom chatted a little ignoring how nervous they both felt right now. Even though Seungri had been attentive to teach them about the pros and cons of variety shows through the phone, still being in actual one was quite nerve racking.

 

When the hosts of the show came in, Bom and Dara had composed themselves in a smiles while they opened the show with a greetings.

 

Lee Seunggi had greeted each of them with his cheeky smiles while starting to went through his first guest to interview and it happened to be Bom first. However, Hodoongm the co-host had readily noticed Dara's placard beside her in which she wrote about Seven's accomplice in the heading.

 

"Wait, Dara-shi...what do you mean by your slogan for today?"

 

Dara felt getting dry while she nervously laughed while turning to Bom who silently widened her eyes to her to relax. She made a quick mental control pushing her actress mode right now and masked her nervousness with cute expressions.

 

"We all know Seven sunbaenim is a huge artist, right?" she turned to other guest composed mainly of men from idol group. "And because of that, it's a given that he knows many male artists." she baited while turning to Bom to include her in the convo. "Now 2ne1 had this dating ban restrictions for five years."

 

"As for our case, sajangnim made it like three years for both of us since we aren't getting any younger." Bom interjected that made some guest laughed while the others were attentively listening to them.

 

"Seven sunbae had secretly asked me if I like any male artist and he'll immediately set us up in a dinner." Dara said.

 

"Has there been an occasion when it happened?" Seunggi asked.

 

"Yeah." Dara answered which made Bom clapped her hands with the reactions of everybody to her straightforwardness.

 

"Chincha?" Hodoong asked.

 

"So can you mention them in here?" Seunggi challenged.

 

"Ani. I heard at first meeting they said I was their style but now they changed preference. Saddening right?" Dara feigned a sad look.

 

"But it's alright now since you're caught dating a non celeb guy." Hodoong said.

 

"Ah that news has one side of the story of it. I go out with my friends now that we are done promoting our first album. You see, prior to being an idol, I dance with these amazing dance crew countless times. " Dara said.

 

"Wait. Are you saying the rumor of you as GDTOP's back up dancer is true?" Seunggi asked.

 

Dara laughed at first before she then recalled what really happened including her breach of contract in the Philippines after finding out she was working in the other agency without their consent. But she didn't mentioned about Gd handling the payment for the breach and his insistence to audition in YG again.

 

Then it was Bom's turn which she had recalled about her funny experience with her co endorser of the product in which she had remarked something funny which ended up to being scolded by YG himself.

 

The show ended with both Park sisters dominating the show and when Dara and Bom both had a rerun the next day, they say how they been funny throughout the episode which cracked a lot of the guests and the viewers. They garnered a lot of positive comments highlighting Dara and Bom's own quirkiness after they'd do hilarious dance together, totally fishing them out from the box of being stiff and all swag as 2ne1 group portrayed on their songs.

The people even love how the girls imitate the YG CEO making him more popular and one of the search names after the episode was aired. Happy over it, YG had gifted them a shopping coupons which they can use to buy the things they wanted charged to the company.

 

And because of such episode, CL and Minzy were called to be back in the company early on to start a project. A 2ne1TV in which it will show the life of the 2ne1 girls living in one place. This was due to the petitions of blackjacks all over the world to made the girls appear more in shows because it will cater their different personalities. So instead of waiting for requests to come from different shows, YG opted to create one for the girls which is the 2ne1TV.

 

Now inside the CEO's room for briefing, CL sat like a boss in a sofa with Minzy while Bom and Dara on the opposite couch.

 

YG turned first to Dara, "Dara, you move out from GD's place tonight before we gonna activate all cameras around the building. We don't wanna stir suspicion on you both. Have Jjangmae help you with your necessities."

 

Dara only nodded while taking a mental note of the few things she have on GD's place since she don't have that much because she mostly wore GD's clothes ever since they live together. He buys things for her which are couple things that she never wore before since it looked exactly like of GD's.

 

"CL, Minzy and Bom, move in here for a month since this project will only last in a month." YG said while they all nodded in agreement too. "Treat this like a video diary, show the fans your life, unfiltered. You'll be issued your own cameras."

 

"Even when we go groceries, Sajangnim?" Bom asked.

 

"Yes. For the whole month only. And make sure if you go out, go out with other members since we want to show the fans you're getting along well."

 

"But, we already getting along well, sajangnim." CL pointed.

 

"But they didn't know that. Show them your charms, girls. No pretenses and all. We don't do that here. Well, except for you Dara since we can't just show GD putting his puppy love face on you in the camera."

 

The rest of the girls giggled at her pouting face.

 

"And I'm impressed how you persuade the whole nation that you're truly single now that I got endless requests of your fanboys asking favor to have dinner with you."

 

"Oh crap....does Jiyong know about this."

 

"He's very much inform of the names drooling over his girlfriend." YG shook his head.

 

"Who are they, sajangnim?" Dara asked while YG raised his brows to her.

 

"I'm gonna tell Jiyong that you seem to be interested to these fanboys." YG warned to which made Dara horrified.

 

"Andwe! I was just asking sanjangnim!" Dara exclaimed which made the rest of the girls laugh at her reactions like her was on fire.

 

"So hold your horses, Dara. You know Jiyong's jealousy isn't cute at all. You know what he wanted to do after extorting those names from me?"

 

"What?"

 

CL smirked having a good idea about it while turning to Minzy who had the same reaction as her. Bom was the one who giggled.

 

"That kid wanted to ditch the promotion tour, be in here in a snap and buy out all the contracts of those fanboys of yours." YG sighed as if handling GD served a challenged to his sanity.

 

"Crap." she muttered while Bom laughed out loud when Dara paled at YG's words.

 

"Scary right?" YG asked her.

 

"Huh." Dara could only shook her head.

 

***

GD was chewing a medicinal genseng bubble gum that the physical instructor had fed the to boost their energy before and after performance. The stylist had patted his sweat away, fixing his hair while his eyes directed to his phone. He was messaging the CEO for informations and he couldn't even more serious while replying back to YG's message. Then another message icon appeared that it made him immediately smirked while disregarding YG's message for now.

 

'baby?' It was Dara.

 

'Hey girl.'

 

'I'm moving out.'

 

'Yeah. But you gonna come back to me.'

 

'What if I don't? Hehe'

 

"Girl, I will move in with you then.'

 

'Hahaha... No you wont.'

 

'Watch me.'

 

'I'm kidding. Anyway, it's only for a month. And sajangnim told me to tell you to be careful about us.'

 

GD sighed since YG building was the only place he can show his love to Dara but now YG suddenly announced a 2ne1tv project which means there will be lots of cameras around. Dara will will then reside with the girls in one floor that even when they're sleeping, it will be filmed.

 

'Roger that,' he just said while he excused himself when they were called in the stage now. Now walking to the stage with his manager tagging along, his eyes focused straight pissed over how his girlfriend was getting eyes from those fanboys while he was away. He can't promise to keep his cool if those guys even dare to talk to her. He might seemed overly possessive but he can't seemed to stop himself. And he don't wanna find out where can his jealousy might lead him whenever Dara's involved.

 

***

 

Sparrow101:

 

Oh...wow. Really, Jiyong?