Jiyong's Box

Drop It Low

Chapter 11:

 

 

 

Instead on the pool, the Bigbang chose to hang out at the 9th floor where the female trainees were staying. No hassle from the individual managers who keeps following them around. Their floor are just located on 7th . Jiyong had the entire 8th floor for him. It's like a royalty from the YG president after his massive success on his solo album.

 

"Cee, It's starting!" Park Bom called out from the sofa, reaching the bowl of popcorn from Top's possession.

 

"Pig." Top said.

 

"Don't go there, you stupid alien or I'll shove this lovely popping kernels in your ." Bom hissed. "Don't say I didn't warn ya,"

 

"Hmmftt!!! I'll get the buttered one and I am not sharing." Top stood up and ran to the kitchen where CL and Youngbae was fighting over the popping kernels on the pan.

 

"You sure you read the instruction properly, Bae?" CL asked, using a plate to shield her face from the popping kernels.

 

"Yep." He said while ducking his head when two gigantic kernels popped his way.

 

"Do you even check if these effing kernels are alive?" CL hissed.

 

"Alive? What are you talking about?"

 

"If these aren't alive, then why the hell are they trying to popped murder us?" She let a scream of terror when one kernel made it through her shield. "That's it!"

 

"Cee, don't!We need them for survival or Bom will ax murder us!" Youngbae shielded the pan from CL's wrath.

 

"It's finish." Top deep voice interjected while happily scoping the pop corns into another bowl. He scampered back to the living room.

 

"Guys it's starting already, where the hell are you?" Bom called out to them.

 

"We survive the pop corn apocalypse. Let's go and have revenged on them." Bae walked towards the living.

 

"Gladly." CL followed afterwards.

 

In the living room, Top and Bom are bickering over their pop corns while Minzy and Daesung tried to ssh them both when they settled in front of the TV monitor. It's Netflix premier for Bird Box and they only have 2 minutes before the movie will start.

There was a knock at the door which caught everybody's attention.

 

"Is that your managers?" CL and Bom inquired at the same time while the boys looked at each other. They had made a concrete plans by the name of Seungri why they are not practicing right now in the studio.

 

For the girls, it's a strick rule by the president of not hanging out with any boys or their debut will be pushed for another month.

 

"We're so screwed." Minzy uttered.

 

"Go get it," Bom pushed Top.

 

"No, I get it." Youngbae said not trusting Top for handling it if it is their managers.

 

Everyone waited so still in the living room that they didn't realize that the last commercial of Cass beer played before the Korea Netflix movie premier.

 

After a while, Youngbae returned with Jiyong in the living room.

 

"Hey guys, look who's joining us tonight."

 

Immeidiately there was welcoming among them for Jiyong's arrival.

 

"I didn't know this is your definition of pool, bae?" jiyong remarked after handing to CL the papers for recording.

 

"Yeah change of plan, Seungri with you?" Top asked, after patting an empty space to seat for Jiyong.

 

"He came knocking on my door, telling me to say yes if the manger will confirmed your presence in my floor."

 

"And?" Daesung turned to their leader.

 

"I lied to the managers, all four of them just to save your poor asses out from trouble." Jiyong shook his head before standing up. "Need to go, I gotta finish my comp-,"

 

All heads turned to where Jiyong's furious eyes are darting. The TV. Their faces would be very perfect for dance audition since they're well choreographed. From Oh's and bulging eyes reaction to the movement of their throat as they swallowed an invisible lumps down their fluttering stomachs. The room became chilly cold and hot at the same time. Bom gripped hard on her bowl of pop corn before she looked at Jiyong's crazy eyes.

 

"I just wanna kiss, I never wanna miss..." the product theme song continued to play. Dara, the one modeling with Lee Minho came into the club looking as y fierce as ever, kissed.Go Jun Pyo. Aw hell naw....

 

"The. . Is. She. Doing. With. That. Bastard." his chest heaved up and down, taming all his crazy emotions there.

 

"Jiyong." Youngbae tried to approached his friend but he was sent on his own backward steps.

 

" The !"

 

There came a sound of shattering in front of them as the remote kissed the TV monitor. Bom closed her eyes as well as Minzy.

 

"Jiyong!" Youngbae tried to run for Jiyong who stormed outside the room, with glint of murder on his eyes.

 

Youngbae got back to the living room. "You girls alright?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay." Top answered instead, letting go of the bowl of popcorn since he can feel his hands turning into Jelly.

 

"I guess we can't have Bird Box tonight." CL standing up, dusting herself but Youngbae supported her when her knees gave out.

 

"Easy. Just sit for a while." Bae said.

 

"I subscribe to Netflix for nothing. Add the damaged TV to the list." Bom said.

 

"We don't need Bird Box to scare us, unnie. We just had the thrilling entertainment sum up for only 1 minute while ago." Minzy concluded.

 

"And we might need to prepare for President Yang's funeral." Daesung commented.

 

"And be ready to hide Gdragon's crime right in this building." Bom added.

 

"Damn." Youngbae could only said in agreement.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Sparrow101's note

 

 

Hello to the readers of this fic. Been long time huh?

Don't forget to upvote and spread this around.

 

Follow me on my social media account:

 

Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/home

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/sparrow10111/saved/


Facebook:

https://free.facebook.com/iamsparrow.asianfanfics?refid=7&ref=wizard