Knocking Out in Silence

Drop It Low

 

 

 

Dara pushed down her nervousness when she had readied herself to pose like the other dancers up on the stage. The fans were screaming senseless when the two famous figures climb up the stage as well.

 

Hyorin widened her eyes to her as if asking her what's the matter when she was nervously biting her lips. Dara shook her head to her and tried to focus herself.

 

It was a YG family concert and the gig that Jay was talking about is this. A back up dancer with YG artists particularly the Bigbang. She got no time to refuse since they needed more dancers for the family concert.

 

When the beat for GDTOP Knock Out began, Dara wouldn't even bothered herself of putting her bunny ears in place when she began to dance with the others. Good that they were wearing a black eye mask today or hell collide that the ABN would wopped her . She wasn't supposed to work on any entertainment outside the ABN's contract agreement and consent but here she was, making yet another trouble for herself. She just hope that the camera wouldn't focus much on her but it was only her conceitedness since she had been on the camera for many times but not now.

 

When GDTOP number was finished, the dancers walked to the opposite directions that the artists' dressers located. It was Psy's turn to the stage and almost half of YG's dancers population were on the stage with him. It was 'Gentleman' number and it hyped the crowd once again.

 

The concert ended successfully and Dara found herself back on her hotel room with two buckets of fried chicken paired with five bottles of beers.

 

"Cheetah, come here quickly!" Hyorin called out.

 

"Coming! Geez you hungry hyena," Dara muttered after finishing up her night routine on the shower room.

 

"Last time I check, you weren't this meticulous on beauty routine." Hyorin said after Dara reached for her beer.

 

"Perks of being a celebrity. You gotta have a camera ready skin, ya know." Dara clinked her bottle to her friend. "Where are the others?"

 

"They gotta be here after they get something they like to eat." Hyorin made a huge bite from the spicy chili marinated chicken, her fingers for the sauce in there.

 

"Can we finish all these chicken by ourselves?" Dara asked while scrambling which part of the chicken she will be digging in. She reached for the part and nodded.

 

"Delish right?" She dunked a bottle of beer in one go before gasping for satisfaction. "We are finishing this, ofcourse."

 

"What about our diet?"

 

"Peesh! You serious?" Hyorin looked at Dara in humor but it wasn't reciprocated. "Damn your serious, huh?"

 

"My weight is being monitored closely, you know. But, well, I gues i can cheat superbly now that my career is escalating magically downwards."

 

"Why? What happened?"

 

"New girl towed all of my endorsements, TV and Movie projects. The people are favoring her."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yep."

 

"That ," Hyorin smiled opposite to her sympathizing voice.

 

"That smile of yours is suddenly becoming annoying," Dara muttered after drinking half of her bottle beer.

 

"In that case, you should be working your here to pay your dues, lazy ."

 

"Don't think so,"

 

"Wae? Are you gonna sit still look pretty until a damn prince charming would sweep off your poor from the dirt?"

 

"Who ever gave you the idea that I am in a dirt?"

 

"My opinion, I'm not apologizing."

 

"Damn,"

 

"So what now?"

 

"I'm in a contract. What I am doing right now is called breaching it. I just came here to return my favor to you."

 

Hyorin shrugged her shoulders. "Well, if you gonna return your favors, you have to join me on Inkigayo the day after tomorrow. Mina said she can't make it because of her pregnancy. Family's gotta come first before work, Chee,"

 

"Find another one, Hyorin."

"I can't do that, Chee. No one as versatile as you who can cope up on our steps as fast as you. I mean, If I have more time, I will find another girl but give me this favor Chee."

 

Dara shut up her eyes on the ceiling in frustration, "I'll damn you in hell when I screwed up with ABN. You hear me?"

 

Hyorin smiled widely before clinking her bottle to her again, "No one's gonna be damn, Chee. No one,"

 

"Who' are we dancing anyway?"

 

"GDTOP duo, Zutter."

 

Dara groaned in frustration much more and helplessly looked at her friend. She should be preparing herself into indirectly seeing GD on stage again.

 

 

 

 

***

 

Sparrow101:

Here you go guys!!!!!!