Behind the Scene

Drop It Low

For the next month, Bigbang had been actively promoting their Alive album around the country while Dara had been hanging out with her noncelebrity friends composed mainly with her co dancers previously.

 

"Chee, you spend less time on us since you've became a Dara of 2ne1." Hyorin said while chugging her own beer.

 

"And whose fault was that?" she pointed out. "If you didn't drag my twerking in the stage with ya' all and with the most popular artists, I would have been dancing with you even now. "

 

"Yah, there was no twerking in Zutter and Knock out!" Hyorin said.

 

"There is you idiot." Dara laughed.

 

"Man, we can't even go to public when you hang out with us, "Taechyun remarked and she can't blame them when every time they hanged out, they would be in the private room, drinking, chatting.

 

"So nice to be with a celeb idol." Wooyoung cheekily smiled while sipping from his drink.

 

"I wanna dance you know." Hyorin said.

 

"Yah, you've been dancing day and night at work and now you still want to dance? Have a break, Ririn." Dara said while Hyorin just nodded.

 

"I'm glad I wasn't included in the team to promote with Bigbang. Those guys' schedules are insane!"

 

"I've heard that after promotion, they'll have world tour?" Taechyun said.

 

"Yeah..." Dara nodded weakly while the three grinned at her.

 

"Boyfriend deprived?" Wooyoung asked, informed of her relationship to GD.

 

"Very much deprive." Dara pouted, reaching over the fried chicken and grab a bite.

 

"Perks of dating a celebrity. One of you will be very busy while the other was very available. Many had been breaking up due to this." Wooyoung said.

 

"I guess, it will be soon before we will hear tiger cheetah versus a dragon Ji." Hyorin said before turning to the two guys. "I'm betting a thousand dollars these two will break up."

 

"Me, I'm team Dara and the dragon." Taecyun said,, "I'll give a couple thousand of dollars."

 

"Me for breaking up. Four thousand dollars" Wooyoung said.

 

Dara shook her head and snickered at them, "You are all bunch of fake friends."

 

But it seemed like they didn't hear her when Hyorin even contacted her co dancers to joined them in a bet as well as Taechyun and Wooyoung.

 

After a while, Hyorin was done in a tally for the poll they created with bets placed on them.

 

"So here the result, 85 percent had placed their bets on the break up while only 15 percent only had faith in this relationship." Hyorin. Said.

 

"What the hell?" Dara looked over Hyorin's phone and indeed many had playfully bet on her break up with GD.

 

"You see, Chee. It's not like we don't have faith in you but we know how he had been playing around with girls most especially during their world tour." Hyorin said.

 

"Really? How would you know?"

 

"Oh sweety. The whole crew including me had been touring with these artists and we saw who's who among them played hard with girls."

 

"Taeyang is out of question. That guy is a saint." Wooyoung said since he was also part of Youngbae elite dancers.

 

"And Daesung." Taechyun added.

 

"Yup. He's playful in the crowd but he really is solemn by himself. That guy might have a split personality." Wooyoung shook his head.

 

"So you mean, Seungri, GD and TOP were playful around girls?" Dara asked.

 

"Correction, Chee, 'are' not 'were'..."Hyorin emphasized.

 

"What? GD's playing around?" Dara snapped at them.

 

"Kiko and Nana's scandal were quite big. Didn't that reached Philippines?" Hyorin asked.

 

Dara blinked, of course it reached Philippines and landed like an atomic bomb to her whole house.

 

"I don't mean previously but now." Dara reinforced.

 

"Oh baby, GD don't have to have bed to get scandals with women." Hyorin said.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Fans had literally harassed him on stage thus earning him claw wounds and several bone displacements and he passed out." Hyorin informed her while Dara's eyes widened.

 

"what the hell? I didn't know these at all!" Dara remarked loudly.

 

"And that my friend will be one of the reason why this relationship wont work." Hyorin ignored Dara's glares to her.

 

"Why? Because I wasn't informed of these?" Dara asked.

 

Wooyoung interjected in, "No, Chee. GD has the most loyal fanbase as well as those obsessed ones. If they'll know you're dating him, you are so dead."

 

"Aish!" Dara grudgingly muttered.

 

***

 

After having a drink in a VIP room of the club, Dara and Hyorin decided to call it a night. They exited in the secret door intended for the VIP people visiting the club.

 

TAechyun and Wooyoung were at the door waiting for Hyorin and Dara to climb down the stairs. REaching the landing of the stair, Dara welcomed Wooyoung' arm around her shoulder while he ducked her head down with his scarf towards the car since there were actually people in there. Dara had no time to see them when her eyes widened when she caught a camera flash directed towards them.

 

Wooyoung reprimanded whoever captured their photos before he guided her inside the car followed by Hyorin and Taechyun . She removed the scarf off her and looked outside the tinded car.

 

"Pew, It's like every time we go out, people increases." Hyorin said.

 

"Maybe there's a celebrity inside the club?" Dara deducted while still lookig around. Wooyoung had started the car with Taechyun beside him and sped off from the place.

 

Hyorin frowned while joining her in gazing outside, "Cheetah, maybe you shouldn't be going out for the mean time. This is actually bad for you when news broke out that you're clubbing."

 

"Wae? I've been doing this."

 

"As a dancer yes. But you're 2ne1 now. Medias are ruthless to girl groups." Hyorin said.

 

"She's right, Chee."Wooyoung agreed.

 

"Wow. One moment you're betting my relationship break up and then now you're acting so freaking concern of me." Dara snickered.

 

"We're playing." Taechyun said.

 

"And earning through it in a bet." Dara leaned her back comfortably in a seat.

 

"Money has been a game for long time, Chee." Wooyoung wiggled his brows.

 

"Damn you three." She responded while fishing out her phone when it beeped. A smile then crept her face. Hyorin saw Jiyong's message to Dara.

 

"Wow, speaking of money. We might lose in the bet, Wooyoung." Hyorin commented.

 

"Wae? I bet a hefty amount in that." he said.

 

Dara speedily replied to Jiyong's message with a grin on her face before she looked up to them, "make sure to wire all your money to my account losers. No one is breaking up."

 

"So, I'm also winning this?" Taechyun turned to her direction while Dara nodded. "Oh yeah!"

 

Twenty minutes more and they reached YG building where they dropped Dara off. She waved them goodbye before she proceeded into the door leading directly to the elevator up to GD's floor.

 

She bowed to the security who greeted her. In the elevator, she stared at herself in the mirror in there and saw her face a little flustered. She might had too much drink and thus her body feeling slightly hot. Luckily she can hold her drink well and not be a drunkard woman swaying.

 

Upon reaching the floor, she didn't wasted so much time to get inside GD's place, walked to their room and collapsed in the bed. She'll wash up later when her head stop spinning a little. She then hugged one pillow and sniffed it and smiled in closed eyes since she had put GD's shirt in there since the start of his promotion.

 

She stood up to her bag when her phone beeped. Upon opening the notif, she saw Jiyong's message in there.

 

'Hey aren't you busy?' she replied.

 

'Yeah. Just checking if you've got in my place?'

 

'Just now. They dropped me off.'

 

'It's too loud in here. I wanna call you.'

 

'Oohh festival must be looking so fun in there.'

 

'Yeah. Fans are screaming so loud in here.'

 

'What do you expect? Big Bang's in the house.'

 

'Gotta go. We're on encore'

 

'Okay. Byeeeee...pyong!'

 

'Love ya,'

 

'Muahhh. Now go,'

 

***

In the morning, Dara lazily bolted up from the bed and went to the kitchen's fridge to get her fresh milk in there. She got one that Jiyong didn't finish, got her cereal and pour it in a bowl. Contended over the small amount of cereal on her bowl, she went to the living and the TV even though she really don't have any interest on watching any shows. She just don't like the quietness of the place without him around. The pets are still sleeping on their respective beds now.

 

She reached her phone to send a good morning message to Jiyong when the news in the TV stole her attention from the phone.

 

It was Dispatch channel...featuring a photo of a woman in the arms of a guy getting out from the club. She stood up when she recognized Wooyoung in there while her face was safely hidden. However, Dispatch seemed like a supernatural power to see who's behind the scarf when the news mentioned her name.

 

'SANDARA PARK CAUGHT DATING NON CELEB GUY IN THE CLUB!'

 

"Oh crap." she stayed still staring at the news while series of her photos were uploaded along the news. And by looks of it, dispatch is really out to show the world that she was really dating the guy.

 

Then her phone rung and she reached for it

"Hello..." she answered absentmindedly.

 

"Dara, what is happening?" Jiyong's voice made her blink away from the screen.

 

"Hey," she just said while she sat back the couch. "Damn, I'm in the news."

 

"Yeah I'm watching it right now." he said.

 

"So, are we gonna fight over this?" she asked.

 

"What? No!"

 

"Oh I just thought...this might be our first official fight. Wanna start now?" she humored him which made him chuckled.

 

"You're just being cheeky even you're making a headlines." he said, "Are you alright? Don't take this to heart, okay?"

 

Dara laughed at him, "Gee, this is not a typical reaction of a boyfriend after finding out his girlfriend going out with another guy."

 

"What's there to be mad about? I know those guys and you love me."

 

"Wow. So confident huh?" Dara grinned.\

 

"Of course. Are you eating now?"

 

"Yep. Cereal. I missed your cooking." she said.

 

"Jeez, have some real food."

 

"I will. I might call Wooyoung to come over and deliver me food."

 

"Yah...you're being too much."

 

"Where's your confidence, Gee?" she joked.

 

"I trust you but I don't trust any guys around you."

 

"Touche."

 

"I'll call Dami to deliver something for you today and don't go out because you're a hot topic right now. I bet reporters are buzzing outside YG right now."

 

"You think I'll be doom by YG because of this?"

 

"No. I've already talked to him."

 

"Oh thank you."

"Anything for you, girl."

 

She chuckled, "Aren't you gonna have a break from promotion?"

 

"I don't know. YG said we'll have a world tour." he sighed. "I freaking miss you. Aish."

 

"Well, that makes us two, Gee." she said before she heard Jiyong's manager voice from the other line to prepare him into their next performance later.

 

Jiyong sighed again, "I'll get back to you, girl."

 

"Sure thing.Take care in there."

 

"I will. You too. Love you, girl."

 

Dara placed her phone to her lips, "Muahhh." Jiyong chuckled at that before he ended the call.

 

***

 

Sparrow101:

 

A very light reading for ya all.