Zuttering

Drop It Low

 

 

 

 

Dara wanted to curse at Hyorin but they are already been called out the stage after BTS stage.

 

"Stop glaring at me, Chee." Hyorin said almost laughing when they waled towards the stage.

 

"You said we'll be wearing mask, you traitor." Dara hissed while finding her own position for the Zutter number. Hyorin just laugh.

 

"Sorry Chee. Last minute rule of the Inkigayo producer. No mask on." Hyorin just said.

 

The stage darkened while VIP's light stick illuminate the audience area. Dara trained her eyes in the dark when two figures come up the stage and it always surprised her how can she recognised him even in the dark.

 

When the beat started, the stage was lighted. It started with GD rapping while VIPs chanted in synchronism. While the dancer in tight black cat outfit began to dance.

 

While Dara directed her eyes to the front while dancing on the steps, she can't help but smirk at the warm support of the audience to GDTOP duo. Ending the number with a y pose, she saw GD and TOP giving heart signs to the audience.

 

"Good work, everybody." Hyorin said while they began to climbed down the stage. "Now hurry, we still have one more music show."

 

"What?" Dara asked along the way.

 

"You heard me, Chee. Now hurry up." Hyorin just ignored the glare that Dara gave her and shove her inside the fitting room along with the dancers.

 

"I'll kick your , Hyorin," Dara hissed while she was freshened for the next stage.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Murder me later, okay?" Hyorin said.

 

It's not a while when the manager called them to get on the vehicle to get into MBC station.

 

At the MBC stage, where they did the same number of GDTOP duo, Dara can't help but be amazed at how VIPs supports while they chanted so loudly.

 

This time, both GD and TOP changed into red suit while the dancers stayed on their cat suits. She can't stop herself but to stole a glance to GD who was lazily rapping on the mic but despite that, he still looked cool. When the time comes for the free style where GD and TOP would play around the stage, she has to stop herself from laughing out loud because they looked childish while trying to entertain the VIPs who scream in delight. If she have been officially employed as the dancer of YG, she would be wopped since she can't contain her poker face while dancing during the freestyle. She always smiled widely while Hyorin secretly widened her eyes to her while she would stuck her tongue at her in return.

 

***

 

"All hail cheetah!" the dancer then bowed to Dara after the MBC stage and they changed to more comfortable clothes.

 

"Yah, Hyorin, don't try to pull my legs. This is the last time I'm working here." Dara said but Hyorin just show her a pleading face while nudging her other dancers to do the same.

 

"Yah, Chee. Don't leave me in verge of dying. I'll be in trouble if you leave us. Jebal just until GDTOP promotion is over please. Besides, you have no projects in Philippines right? You'll be living like a bum if you don't work for your debts." Hyorin pleaded.

 

"I'll be in trouble if ABN would find me twerking my on TV without their approval," Dara said.

 

"Gezz, they wont since you wont be in anyone's interest anyway." Hyoring snorted.

 

"You're snorting," Dara warned and Hyorin immediately put a puppy face and held her index finger to her.

 

"Please, just one more?" Hyorin nudge her dancers.

 

"One more Chee!" they all chorused.

 

While some make up artist and stylist just shook their heads with the six dancers antics.

 

"Besides, you are not well known here-," Hyorin started.

 

"Yah, I modeled a beer add-,"

 

"that's barely showing your face-," Hyorin was nudged by her other dancer, "-you're right but they gonna be focusing on them not you,babo. Besides you are being paid, right?"

 

Dara blew a breath and shot her eyes to the ceiling, "if ever I get exposed, I'll be living your house your entire life and feed me delicious food."

 

"Sure!" Hyorin stood up the floor and massage her knees, "damn that hurt."

 

Dara shook her head while getting out the room intended for changing clothes for YG's dancers while the artists on the adjoining room.

 

"Hey, let's get home together!" Hyoring called out while running towards Dara.

 

Dara fixed her hooded jacket when her phone beeped. She dug it out her pocket and read Belle's text to her. She bit her lower lip while thinking. Hyorin was on her side.

 

"Problem?" she asked.

 

"I can call this freedom instead," she called while typing back to Belle.

 

Hyorin then suddenly bowed to whoever was passing by them and she was about to looked up when she heard a familiar voice.

 

"Thank you for working hard, Hyorin." GD said politely before continually walking with his manager.

 

When Dara looked up, she silently blew her breath in relief.

 

***

 

"We tried calling about her but it seemed like she was still under contract with ABN and that means the thing you want me to do is very impossible, Jiyong." President Yang explained when Jiyong was asking him about it.

 

Jiyong just frustratingly combed his locks away his eyes and let harsh breath out while he slumped himself in the couch across the president's table.

 

"Why are you so attached to this girl, Jiyong? If you don't mind me asking?" Mr. Yang waited while he tried ignoring the artist's scowling face. "Because I don't understand why should I be bothering in reaching out to Philippine's tv network under the guise of an avid fan who want to sponsor this Sandara Park."

 

"She's my girlfriend alright?" Jiyong hissed.

 

While Mr. Yang just looked at him in astonishment, "Since when?"

 

"Before I was a G-dragon."

 

"I don't understand. If she's your girlfriend, why does she live in the Philippines without you knowing?"

 

"She got away after you rejected her in the audition. That might be her shot, uncle. I could have been training her and she must have been with the girls now." Jiyong said in accusing tone referring to the 2ne1.

 

"Aren't we done with this 2ne1 issue?" Mr Yang asked, "I already chose Jennie to complete them."

"Not a chance, uncle."

 

"What do you mean? Do you actually want to have her in 2ne1?" MR. Yang asked in disbelief. "She's under contract to that network, Jiyong and I don't have to explain further what that entails."

 

"Then we'll wait until her contract expires."

 

"For Pete's sake, Jiyong." Yang exclaimed rather loudly this time. "I checked that she was due to finish her contract for another three years! Three years, Jiyong! Do you hear me?"

 

Jiyong kep his silence in bowed head.

 

"Have some mercy to those girls. They had been waiting for so long. They're actually due for debut, Jiyong. But in your insistence, they haven't seen the light in the stage." Mr. Yang continued. "If you wont allow their debut, wether I would screw up or not, Pink Punk will have to go first then."

 

"Uncle..." Jiyong said in bowed head while keeping silent for a moment but the tensions among them is still there, "I've watch her movies, fan cams, endorsements and live shows after I discover her whereabout. There has been a talk that she was going out with her love team and their fans are loving it." Jiyong's voice slightly crooked while he looked up to the president in bitter smile, "do you know how that feels? It's killing me, uncle. My girl who suddenly disappeared might have been in love with that guy."

 

Mr. Yang blinked, taken aback when Jiyong shed a silent tears in front of him.

 

"You know how it feels, uncle. You've had that in your wife, right? That you disband SwiT because they're getting famous and your sweetheart is getting more attentions from guys."

 

"Jiyong." Mr. Yang hissed, feeling anger boiled inside him now.

 

"You know what I'm feeling right now, uncle. You know it." Jiyong said before grudgingly wipe his tears and stood up. "I'm letting go of 2ne1 project. You go manage it yourself." he said in silent tone before leaving the president.

 

Mr Yang just let a grudging huff himself realizing that Jiyong had managed to hit the target this time and he must admit that he felt the pang of guilt creeping him. Because of jealousy, he destroyed his girlfriend's career when they're at the peak of their career. He received backlash of the SwiT's fans but he didn't give a damn as long as he can keep her for himself. Selfish, yes and until this day he didn't regret it .He then wondered if his wife ever fret about it. The thing he had done.

 

***

 

Sparrow101:

 

Oh bad Jiyongie. Making YG felt like crap. XD

Upvote and Comment you guys! XD