Falling

Drop It Low

 

“You’re composing again.” Dami scooted over his bed and listens as he was humming on the guitar chords.

“Wae?  This is my passion. Besides I’m always doing this, so what’s new?” Jiyong faced her sister then scratched on the guitar again.

She smiled. “ Should I tell you that your humming sweet music, G-dragon?”

He put back his guitar on his bed and glanced at her. “ I can’t really hide something from you, can I?”

 She rolled her eyes. “I’m your sister, Jiyong. So…who is the girl?”

Jiyong just gave a meaningful smile. “I’ll bring her along.”

“Woah! For real?” She was now surprise as she saw the serious face that her brother is wearing. “She’s not a celebrity or what?”

“She’s not.”

“Oh… so you confessed already?”

There was a disappointment in his face. “Ani…she was  not aware of it yet.”

“Ow…that…that was not so like you.” She just said, actually thrilled for meeting the girl who made her brother into this.

 

In the school, Jiyong and Dara were having lunch together. This time, Jiyong was the one who prepared for their homemade meals.

“This Saturday?” Dara looked at him. All of the sudden he was asking her to go in his place, just to have sometime together. “Aren’t we having good time here in the school?” She asked her, sipping on her juice.

“Um…just wanted to change the atmosphere. Besides My sister wanted to meet you.” He looked at her, seemingly wishing she would just say yes.

“Why would she like to meet me?”

“That…Um…I told her that you called me a pet.” He lied.

“You told her? Omo! She might be feeling insulted of me calling her brother a mere pet?”

“Ani! Not that!” He waved his hand frantically. “Anyways, my friends are going there also. I want you to meet them before our debut.”

“The big bang?”

He nodded.

“Okay.”

Secretly, Jiyong jabbed victoriously.

 

_

On the Kwon’s residence, Dami has prepared many foods knowing that Bigbangs are coming over. She was excited also to meet the ‘girl’, her brother is adoring.

Just minutes later, all four members of the big bang came in. they then went up to Jiyong’s room and played some video games there. Not a while Jiyong arrived with somebody.

Dara looked at his big house, she awed by how large are the gardens, the chandeliers are really glittering and the floor was well polished. She wondered how many maids are in the house.

Dami came to them, wearing a welcoming smile. She knowingly eyed her brother who winked at her in response indicating that he was with the girls he’s talking about.

“You must be Dara?” She held out a hand to her which she gladly accepts.

“You must be Jiyong’s sister. I’m sorry for calling him the other name.”

“Other name?” She glanced at Jiyong then to her.

“ Calling him… you know-“

“I’m hungry Noona.” Jiyong crossed in and widen his eyes to Dami.

“A yes. You may proceed to the dining area. I’ll just go and call the boys upstairs.”

She then went her way to Jiyong’s room.

 

“You really got a big house, Jiyong.” She said, when they finally settled on the table.

“Don’t mind it. Anyway, you can stay over night here.”

“Eh?”

“I mean it’s already 8 pm and I…I was thinking if you can stay for a night since there’s no class tomorrow.”

“I haven’t informed my omma.”

“Then, I’ll call your house that you’re staying with me.”

“Pabo,,, they might have suspicion.”

“I let Dami talked to your parents then.”

“ But-,”

Bigbang came running like pieces of hungry tarzans and lunge to the food in the table, not even minding them.

“Hey! I want that!’ Seungri shrieked when Youngbae snatched two chicken drumstick from the plate. Daesung and TOP joined in the rowdy and Dami couldn’t do but to be amused by them.

Dara, having open while staring at them wide eyes. Jiyong then apologetically bowed to her.

“Was it a mistake inviting them here?” Jiyong shot a look to her sister.

“Jiyong, are they really the dudes that performed in Seven’s MV?” Dara asked in disbelief. The coolness was really not so in them now as they all ate like pigs.

 

~

“Oh! Andy is here!” Dara picked up the cowboy toy, 2 feet in height from Jiyong’s rack. “ I didn’t know you’re collecting toys from the toy’s story cartoon movie.”

Jiyong bashfully scratched his head, following Dara picked some toys from his collection rack. HE picked up his sit just beside his bed. “It was my hobby, though.”

Dara turned to him and smiled. “You’re a child at heart, Jiyong.” She went to sit beside him, having Andy on her hands.

“Being like that…was it fine?” He asked curiously, afraid that she might think it’s kind of weird thing for a guy like him in his age to be fascinated with toys.

Instead, Dara stretched her arms and let a yawn. “Where would you sleep, Jiyong?” She looked at him in sleepy eyes. It was already late and the need to rest was really quite tempting now.

“I-I’ll be in the couch. You can have my bed.” He then get one of his pillow and went ahead to the large couch on his room. “Go on, you can sleep now.”

Dara eyed him for a while then chuckled. “You are really something. Well, good night then.”

 

_

Jiyong rolled off from his sleep making him fall from the couch. He grunted in pain after hitting on the floor and sleepily rubbed his eyes. He wander his eyes around his room, puzzled why on earth he was sleeping on the sofa. His eyes went to his bed and the sleeping figure of Dara. His heart then began to race, remembering that last night was not a dream at all. Dara was really on his room!

 He stood up and went near the bed. Standing there like an idiot, he smiled seeing her hugged his pillow and wearing his pajamas he lent to her.

He carefully sat on the bed, making a slight squeaked on the bed. He suited himself watching her gently breathing in and breathing out. He flinched when she suddenly gave a tiny smile seemingly knowing that someone was actually mesmerized on her goddess beauty. Like he was being hypnotized, he gradually lowered his face until his nose was an inch away from her cheeks. He slightly nuzzled it against her face and smells her sweet scent. He could almost hear his heart thumping wildly against her chest as his lips touched her skin, planting a smooth silent smooch on her ear.

“Dara…dream of me. Bring me into your dream…” HE gently whispers which made Dara smiled unconsciously.

 

~

Morning came and Dara now brushing her teeth on Jiyong’s bathroom. She was startled at first when she saw him sleeping beside her. Then again she calculated that he might be uncomfortable sleeping on the couch, making him transfer on his own bed without her knowing. Nothing happened anyway, so what’s the fuss?

The bathroom door opened, revealing the sleepy Jiyong with his disheveled hair.

“Oh! Mianhe!” He then closed back the door in panic seeing her inside. “  didn’t know you’re inside.”

Dara just laughed and opened the door with the toothbrush on . “It’s fine, really.”

Jiyong still bow apologetically to her. “I’m sorry about sleeping on the bed.” He wanted to punch himself for falling asleep on the bed while staring at her the whole night. Now he can’t do anything when she will concluded that he’s a piece of a ert guy.

“It’s nothing.” She gargled water and turn back to him, holding the cleaned toothbrush. “Anyway, sorry for using your toothbrush. I’ll just replace it another one.”

He looked at the toothbrush, his mouth was slightly hanging in unbelief. “N-never mind it, really. Just put it back there.”

“Jongmal?” She looked at the toothbrush. “You might be disgusted on this.” She cringed her nose.

“Ani! Ani!” He cleared his throat. “I mean... I can use it... it’s m favorite toothbrush.”

“Was it?! Omo! Where did you buy this? I’ll definitely have this replace!”

“Don’t bother.” Jiyong then snatched it from her hand and went to the bathroom, closing the door.

~

“Oh, this is really something!” Dara said in amusement holding the little squishy duck on Jiyong’s bath tub. She splashed water from it while waiting for it to be totally filled up.

When Jiyong peek what she is doing with the duck, he ran to grabbed it from her grip. “That’s mine!” He said quite abashed by her again.

“Yah, why did you come inside? I am going to take a bath!” She followed him outside the comfort room. He was now sitting on the edge of his bed hiding the rubber ducky behind.

“You go now. “ He eyed her hiding the tint of red on his eyes. Dara has been seeing a lot of silly side of him since yesterday.

Dara just struck her tongue to him and went inside the bathroom again.

After a while, Dara came out with a wet hair dripping.

“You’re turn,” Dara said to him while she settled herself beside him but he grabbed the towel from her and dried her hair.

Just then, Dami came in with a tray of snack on her hand. Dara has stayed there while the bigbang left after knowing her.

“Oh, snack time.” Dami is smiling from ear to ear seeing her little brother doing some stuff like that.

“Did you have good tie here, Dara?” She asked.

“Oh yeah. But I’m sorry for lending your clothes.” She said.

“Don’t bother, Jiyong will washed those for me.” Dami said teasing Jiyong but he just ignored it and stood up after drying her hair.

“I’ll let you borrow my clothes then.” He just said before resigning inside the bathroom with the towel Dara had used.

_