Dancing Actress

Drop It Low

Chapter Ten

 

One two three  four five six…turn and jump and slide slide slide...

The maple wooden floor squeaks as ten pairs of dancers move in one motion. In front of them is a woman about 5’2” in height but with a great curves on her body. Great complexion too compared to any Filipino  inside that room.

In silence, Dara placed her bag on one of that room’s bench however she chose to sat flat on the floor. Somehow it felt good to do it. Just like the old times.

15 minutes more and the crew finished their routine.

“Okay, that’s all for today. Be back here tomorrow. Got it?” Dasuri instructed in a while before she turns to get her water.

Just when the crew went her way, somehow to get out the room, Dara immediately hide her face with her baseball cap. When everything got cleared she looked up to see Dasuri coming her way.

“What up gal?” she asked.

“How about lunch?” Dara offered.

“Sure. Your treat.”

“Got it.”

They went into the basement to get into Dara’s car. Dasuri whistled in awe.

“Being an actress could give you this eh?”

They get inside the car.

“I haven’t properly acted yet. We are still guesting to every show possible. You know, selling our love team and etc.”

“I heard you have upcoming movies.” She said while she changing her clothes. Good that the car is tinted or the people walking around would see her.

“Yeah, sort of like that.” Dara absentmindedly answered while maneuvering her way through the slight traffic.

After dumping her sweated clothes on her bag, Dasuri ties her hair and dugged out her i-pod.

“You got new trainees.”

“Hmm yeah. High school students who loves EXO, BTS, SHinee...they pay big ya know.” Dasuri winked.

“No YG trainees?” she curiously asked. Somehow aware that the SM artists are quite soaring high and they got the most famous votes among teens.

“Oh I have. YG is another story, gal. My trainees don’t pay me but I pay them.”

Dara’s face slightly contort in a second. Does it mean that no one is willing to pay for them to learn the moves of any YG artists? Not one? and dasuri will have to pay dancers for the sake of what? Forcing them to dance what they don’t really like.

“No one wants YG?” She asked in silent protest.

Dasuri looked at her. “No.”

“I can’t believe it.”

“You’re not grasping the right wind here don’t you?”

“What?”

Dasuri breathe as she faced her friend. “I paid dancers for them to work for me. “ I got ten mall tours in my hand. Sponsored and paid. What we dance? YG top charts music.”

The dance instructor smiled to the awed expression on Dara as she glances at her for a second.

“You see honey, those artists’ of Yang cannot be kept inside my dance room. They gotta be out.”

_

They chose to eat to one of their favorite hideout. Korean Cuisin resto in which Dasuri and Dara were frequent during the earliest times of their friendship.

“The usual ladies?” Asked the young general manager who got out from the counter to personally attend them.

“Hey, Chen. Join us.” Dasuri smiled sweetly to him but he nodded in courtesy before getting back to the counter and instructed for their order.

“I really like that guy.” Dasuri exclaimed.

“Obviously. You should tell him how you feel.”

Dasuri shook her head. “ Unfortunately, Chen adapted the Filipino culture. He’s kind of conservative. If I do that, he’ll definitely-,”

“-reject you?” Dara finished.

“That’s...very likely.”

Dara shrugged her shoulders for that.

First, Chen served the smoothies while they are still cooking the dish for 20 minutes.

“Ya know my guys have their hits top the countdown on MTV.”

“Who among your guys were you referring to?” dara asked while enjoying her share of buko pandan smoothies.

“Gdragon and this time Taeyang. Good Boy.”

She heard about the new hits last night so she is not surprised that it got DAsuri’s attention. Anything swag would not escape from her most especially it that swag came from the most respectable agency of Yang.

Just like teasing her, Good Boy played on the stereo

“This is it!” the dance instructor almost jump in excitement while having all her attention on the stereo. “I was not yet done with the steps.”

“I can teach you.” Dara offered.

Dasuri smirked at her. “ As expected from you.”

Dara just shrugged off her shoulder. “Been watching their videos lately. Jay sent me another sets of albums of them.”

The DI looked at her with jealousy. “It pretty difficult to secure any albums from YG and you.” She shook her head. “It came to you in a silver platter. Tell that particular Jay cousin of yours that I will buy some through him.”

“I let him know.”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sparrow101:

Here ya go.

 

 

PM me guys for those who are interested to have the publish of all the stories.