Real Start

Drop It Low

 

 

It has been three days since she filed her resignation letter to the YG Entertainment but she still felt like hell especially that the show that she happened to watch today is Strong Hearts featuring YG families.

 Her eyes went to him who was obviously in blissful state as he talked about his hidden relationship to Park Han Byul. He was revealing it all to the national TV and as expected everyone is still surprised about the issue. Seven’s hidden relationship to Han Byul for 7 years was finally revealed just three days ago. As a result, hundreds of thousands of his fans in the internet bombarded him with criticisms and they turn out to be his anti-fans now.

And why she was upset now not because of some light feelings of love towards the guy but because she saw him as her older brother for almost 4 years of working hard as one of his back up dancers in YG agency.  Seven, being in a relationship was not an issue for her but hiding it and denying it even to her was something that really upset her. At least he told him about his connection to Park Han Byul unnie and she’ll be fine with that.

But lies are lies. She hated it the most when someone as sincere as her being told with web of lies and Seven was not an excuse. As a result, she immediately walked out of the agency without saying a word to him or to her other co-dancers. She decided to stop dancing and just focus on her studies first. Anyway, her presence will go unnoticed by everybody in that agency they can get another dancer again.

 

 

There was a small conference being held at 3rd floor of the YG agency between the Seven and his dongsaengs who are about to debut in 4 months from now. They are talking about featuring the group to one of the music videos of seven which will be aired by next month.

“Seven, please take care of these five brats from now. They are quite hyper, you see.” Seven just politely nodded at Hyun Suk and turned his attention to the group.

“Let’s go.” the group all stood up and gives a bow to the president as they go out

“Seven?” The president called out before he finally went outside the door.

“Yes, president?”

“I want to inform you that Cheetah has filed her resignation a week ago.” He said while clasping his hands together. Seven was taken aback by that.

“The strawberry girl? Wae?”

“She said nothing.”

Seven then rationalized and firmly closed his eyes remembering how she hated liars and he happened to be one.

 

“Seven-oppa, there’s an issue again with Han Byul-unnie. The netizens said that you two have relationship. Is it true? It will be fine anyway she is beautiful and you two look good together.”

“Between us?” Seven looked at her innocent eyes and almost got tempted to tell the truth but he knows well that he must hide it.

“Are you two dating, oppa?”

“Ani. We are not.” Then he ruffled her hair.

“Ow..Jongmal?.” She looked rather disappointed.

 

“We already have replacement of her so you can start filming your MV with the group.” YG finally said which brings him to the present again after remembering his conversation with Cheetah, the strawberry girl and one of his back up dancers for a long time already.

“No. I’ll get her back.”

YG looked at him. “Forget it. For almost 20 years of managing an entertainment agency, I know by the look in the face when a person decided something, I can see from her, by the look, that she will not be dancing…again.”

Seven let an exasperated breathe and the disappointment is really visible in him.

 

 

~

Dara sat silently as the girls from her class was talking about the new release of Seven’s album featuring the newest group that will eventually debut 4 months from now and what makes everybody in the school excited was the fact that two of those group will be attending their school also.

“ Who was he?” The famous glamorous girls in town began scanning their phones searching for who’s who profile.

“Jiyong Kwon, the leader of the group in Seven’s MV.” Suzy answered.

“He is turning 21 this coming august.” Yoona showed to the rest of the four girls his pictures.

“He’s cute.” Tiffany giggled.

“That’s understatement, gal. He’s gorgeous.”Jessica corrected.

“Then we should let him hang out with us when he’ll come in this school.” Hyun-A said.

They all agreed to her as they high five each other. All the girls in the class including Dara was sure that what these spoiled brats want, they will get.  After all they are daughter of those rich business men in their country. Like the other girls in the school, Dara could not compete with them and always get out of their way.

When the bell rings, those spoiled gals settled on their sits. Yoona was sitting near her chair. She was holding the phone and briefly looked at the pictures on it.  Dara get a glanced of the picture of the so called Jiyong Kwon and just shrugged off her shoulder.

 Morning came in Park’s Residence

“You know I sure love his new music video, full of swags.”  Jay Park said while munching on his toasted bread. “ I heard that this new group’s leader will be attending the same school as you?-”

Dara just nodded and went beside her cousin. “ He’ll be in school by Monday.”

“Girls might lose their mind seeing him, neh?” Jay Park said while turning the volume at its max. Dara scrunch her nose while eyeing the TV when those newbie perform their part in the song.

“What do you think of him Dee? You’ll be drooling over him since you’ll be seeing the guy everyday in school.” Jay Park asked in playful song but Dara just shot him a bored look. She snatched the remote control and changed the channel into World news.

 

“Hey Cheetah, I heard that Seven was doing good again in his career?” Lee Hyori said confirming it.

“Good for him.” Cheetah just said while sipping in her own juice.

“Aish! Just don’t deny it girl. I know by the look on ya face that your happy for him.” BoA said peeking at her Cheetah’s face. There was indeed an impending smile written at the corner of her lips. She couldn’t deny it that she felt happy for Seven again. The haters during the scandal were overwhelming and it’s ruining her hyung’s reputation bit by bit. She must admit it that she does not like it seeing her hyung going down and down. But thanks to his loyal fans, he come to recover it all and was now starting anew.

“Maybe you should come back to dancing, girl.”  Hyorin said in her glittering eyes. All of the girls looked at her expectantly. They have been dancing for more than four years as Seven’s back up and they formed a group of themselves. Sometimes they are hired in quite high amount during special occasions and actually garnished a quite popularity on street dancers and some are students. But no one knows them as dancers of YG entertainment. They are just called the ‘Black Mamba’, composed of four girls-BoA, Cheetah, Hyorin and their leader, Lee Hyori.

“No.” Cheetah just said which disappointed the girls. BoA tried to persuade her but the leader just shook her head. They must give time for her to recover. Anyways, she knows pretty well that she will eventually come to realize that she loves dancing than anything else.

“We will wait for you Cheetah.” Lee Hyori said with finality.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Dara being early in the school made her way to the mini park of the school where no one even bothers going since it was behind the school buildings. All students seem to prefer hanging out in school’s luxurious café and have their chit chats there. What do you expect by the way? It’s a school mostly for rich kids and celebrities and mostly these students were given high priorities from the school president and just let them have preference whether  to attend their school or not provided that that they will pass the school examination every after the year end period. The school still keeps its standards despite giving many benefits  to those who are in celebrity world.

She happened to have a chance to attend the school because some goodly person offers it to her and she accepted it since she has nothing to do besides studying. Her father is just an ordinary employee while her mother was a plain housewife. One good thing about her family is, they both let her follow what she wanted in life and even let her do some petty stupid stuff for many years. And now, thanks to one circumstance, she realized that she needs to be a good daughter to those two folks.

 Sitting under the shade of a huge tree, she tried relaxing her nerves before the morning class starts. She placed her bag beside her as she gets her book inside it. She has her lunch box carefully placed at her other side. She wanders her eyes around the park. It was really silent and no traces of other students. Noticing how clean the area was, she’s quite certain that the school janitor must be so mindful of the place and even the garden has delicately trimmed the plants. Her eyes went to the book; not actually planning on reading it. She covers her face on it and closed her eyes.

 

Just a moment later, the school bell rings and Dara slightly jumped on that. The book fell from her face and she was greeted by the school garden. With a frown she then realized that she was in the school and it was time to attend her class.

 Dara then swiftly all her things at her bag and sprinted out of the place.

 

As expected from his arrival, the school just went totally psycho when they got to finally see Jiyong Kwon especially in Dara’s class, where he would be attending for the whole semester.

The five glamorous brats actually made friend of him the instant and he was welcomed in the group. It turns out that he is with his co-member name Choi Seunghyun and they will be attending together.

 So to make the story short, it was official that these two fellas from YG entertainment will be the constant companion of those women.

Jiyong and Choi made a brief introduction of themselves and everyone was throwing them questions about their upcoming debut.

“We can’t tell about that, Miss Yoona.” The Choi guy answered. He was all smiling like he is going to run as a politician but Jiyong was actually the opposite of him. Dara wonders if he is just in his role as the leader of that group called bigbang that’s why he’s acting like all cool and non-chalant. He was just simply having straight face all the while he entered their school. Although those girls belonging to the glamorous type are openly drooling for him yet he still acts unaffected.

 Dara was just listening to them throughout the period and to those girls who seem not running out of those stupid questions. She noticed Jiyong’s bored look and avert his eyes outside. His eyes went to her direction and they made eye contact for a couple of minute. He tilted his head while continually staring at her. Everyone was just too flushed to notice what’s happening between them. Dara calmly blinked normally as if figuring it out why he’s doing that. She didn’t know but she can’t even feel any fangirling feeling over this guy. She looked at her crazy classmates and even those so called refined glamour girls are losing their heads in their presence. She looked back at him. Nothing.

Dara frowned at that. How come she was not affected by this guy? She admitted that Jiyong was a guy full of swag and all. Exceptionally cool and handsome but she can’t just feel him. Maybe this is the result of being taught well by her seniors. Despite her status, she has proven that she has standard that none of her classmates has.

Dara carefully averted her eyes outside just exactly the wind blows and her hair danced on it. It was a picture of art seeing this girl smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sparrow101:

This was made out of boredom. I just wanted somthing to get out from my box and made this fic.

Give me love and let me know your thought babies!!!!!!!