WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

   JIN HAE's POV

   I woke up a little earlier today. I looked around the house and I admit, it's messy. I've been really busy and i don't expect Uppie-oppa to clean the house for us, he's unfortunately a guy.. Ugh gender bias.. -_-". I tied my hair up and started cleaning. After that, I did the laundry, I am a very good sister, I know :). He woke up and saw the sudden change. "What happened here?" He asked. 

   " I cleaned the house." I smiled at him. He felt my forehead. "Are you feeling well or what?" He said playfully. I yanked his hand down and pouted. "Or what....." I said.

    "Ok, what do you want?" He jokingly said. "Yah, stop it already. I cleaned because I wanted to. It would be embarrassing if visitors see our messy house when there's a young lady living here" I said as I undid my hair.

    "Hmmm." He agreed. "I'll prepare for school now." I told him. "I'm making breakfast." He smiled. I walked towards my room and prepared for school.

   After the hearty breakfast which my beloved brother made, I started walking to my school. I wanted to walk with him to school but I don't want too be showered with his popularity which will probably happen when we're seen walking together. I arrived to school 30 minutes before the class starts.

   *I wonder if Mark's already here* I thought.

  He was. He sat on his seat and was listening to music while scribbling on a notebook. I sat on mine and looked at him. He was so into his notes that he didn't notice me. What if he doesn't want to talk to me and using his notes as an excuse? What if he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore? What is he writing anyway?

   "Mark, what is that?" I asked him, then he suddenly took his notebook away. "You're here already?!" He said, still a little startled. *why so jumpy Mark?* "Yeah.." I said. "You look cute with your hair today." he said, looking at my messy hair bun. *out of the blue?* I raised an eyebrow because of the random complement but managed to reply. "Well, thanks." He just smiled at me. "So, what were you doing earlier with that notebook?" I asked again, not wanting to drop the subject. I want to know why he was being weird today, like being jumpy and all.

  "N-nothing, just, random notes" he said. I was not satisfied with his answer. "Why did you take it away when I came?" I asked again, trying to look curious than suspicious.

   "I just don't want others to see my handwriting, that's all." I just decided to drop the subject, seeing that he was far from giving in.

   MARK's POV

   That was close. I think I really shoul stop writing on that notebook. Honestly, I really think it's silly for a guy taking notes like that. It's like writing on a diary. I should find some ways to keep track on her bipolarity. I opened my phone to change the song that was playing when I saw the 'notes' application. Right. Bright Idea :). It would be more secured on my phone because of the screenlock. I such a genius.

   We'll, if it isn't obvious, I'm on the complementing her stage. But her hair really did look cute on her. She looked like a pixie fairy. I looked at her to know what should I tell her. I noticed that she really has a beautiful skin. It looked so fluffy and soft and her cheeks are blushing naturally. She's really pretty. 

   I don't know if it was just me or she really is exceptionally pretty today.  Lucky she was into our activity, poetry, that she did not notice me staring at her. It will surely be akward because I know how I look like. Dumb. I tried closing my mouth while I was looking at her but it involuntarily drops. If you can just see her, she's so concentrated that she leans closer to her paper while writing, her tongue slightly sticking out. It was deadly cute. I was enjoying her cuteness when she suddenly felt my stare and looked at me. "Do you need anything.?" she asked me. Shoot. I was caught in the act. "I think I need help with my poem." It's true. I haven't even started because I really enjoyed slooking at her. "No problem, I have just finished with my work." She said as she leaned closer to my desk. "What have you started?" she looked at my paper, then at me. "What have you been doing?!" she whispered. It's your fault. I wanted to tell her. "I need inspiration." I said."Uhm, what about writing about how you feel about dancing?" she asked. "That could do." I said, I wrote 'FREEDOM' on my paper. I already had lines on my mind. Then, the bell rang. Everybody inside the classroom groaned because no one but Jin Hae finished their poems yet, upon hearing this, our kind teacher said that it would be an assignment. Thank you. It would be embarassing to pass a paper with the title only

    it was lunch and our next class is Physical Education. We changed into our P.E. uniform before going to the canteen because it is easier that way. I was planning to keep on complementing her but I am afraid she might think I'm a ert or something. So I don't know

  JIN HAE's POV

   There's really something going on with Mark. He kept on staring at me. I don't know, it should creep me out. But if you just saw how he stared at me in our English class, he was biting his lip. HIS GODLY PRECIOUS LIPS!!!!!!! I tried to act casual and asked him if he needed anything, he said he needed help in writing his poem. Since I was already finished that time, I gladly helped him. I asked him why his paper was blank and he said he needed inspiration. I suggested things and he agreed. He wrote a big 'FREEDOM' on his paper. He was just about to write when the bell rang. Luckily, the teacher gave it as an assignment. During lunch, he looked like he wants to say something but was reluctant to do so. Is he finally getting back to his senses and realized that he doesn't want to be friends with me? :((( I felt sad and grumpy starting P.E. . Aish, he should just tell me so I could stay away if that's what he wants. Maybe that's what he wants. I just won't go with hm starting now.

BAMBAM's POV

   What's with them? Mark hyung seemed so reluctant and shy, while Jin Hae Nona looks sad and slightly pissed. Did they fight? Lover's quarrel with out being lover's yet? How silly these two. Tsk. 

  "Noona, are you alright?" I asked Jan Hae noona loud enough for Mark hyung to hear. He looked towards our direction. Concerned much? I thought. "I'm fine" she mumbled. "But you looked like something is bothering you." I told her. Mark hyung started to walk towards us.Seeing him, Jin Hae noona's expression seemd more pissed off. "I just feel like someone is hiding something from me and I don't like it. That's all. " she said. With this, Mark looked guilty and I heard him let out a sigh. I decided to call him. "Oh, hyung. Come with us." I asked him. He knew what I was trying to do and gave me a thankful look. He approached us. "Hi, Jin Hae." he said. "Hi." she said. "We'll walk you home Jin Hae noona." I smiled at her. "No need, you might have your OWN BUSINESS that you need to attend to." she said with emphasis. "I insist." Mark hyung suddenly said. I saw noona blush a little but tried to hide it. I know Mark hyung saw it too because he bit his lip to refrain himself from smiling.

   When we were walking home, I kept on stepping on my shoe lace so I could have an excuse  to leave them alone. I know it's lame but atleast it's working. They were walking alone together while I was about 6 paces behind them. By the looks of it, Jin Hae noona sstarted the conversation. They looked like a couple.  Where the guy was reassuring the girl that he loves no one but her. Aww

MARK'S POV

  She sensed me and my akwardness. That was the reason why she was pissed off. She thought I don't want to be friends with her anymore.  I assured her that I stil want to be friends with her. We already called it quits, but she was different. She was more... girly today. I don't know but, she's still cute. Those small pouts and playful glares makes her look so adorable.  Though I like the cool Jin Jae, and the nerdy Jin Hae is also cute. Why is this? If you could like someone however they act, shouldn't be ideal types be banned? 

 


UPDATE!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS GUYS^.^  I'M HAVING MORE TIME NOW SINCE WE JUST FINISHED OUR TESTS.  

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SUBS MUAHHHHHHH!!!!!