TRIGGER POINTS

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

The next day, Mark saw Jin Hae walking to the school gates. "Jin Hae!" Mark called her. "Oh, Mark" she smiled at her as she waved. Mark went to her and walked with her towards their classroom. As they walked, they both noticed people, especially girls, were looking at Mark. "Mark, why are they looking at you?" Jin Hae asked Mark. "Maybe because I'm hot?" Mark chuckled. Jin Hae tried to look serious though deep inside she wanted to agree. If she just was not afraid to pish him away....

  Seeing her poker face, he brushed his statement off as a joke"I was just kidding, I don't know why they're staring." Right after he said that, a girl came up to them and talled to Mark "Annyeong oppa, I just wanted to tell you that you were so cool yesterday. I didn't know you dance so well. and I wanted to give you this" she managed to say before shoving the box of chocolates to Mark and run away, giggling.

  "Now we're understood" Jin Hae said before walking, Mark followed her. 

  "So this is what I get from dancing.. chocolates." Mark smirked

  "Not just that.. sure you will also be popular, especially among girls." Jin Hae said, with a hint of sadness.

   "You sound sad." Mark told her.

    "No I'm not!!" she said, sounding angry.

   "Woah, cool down. You don't yave to shout at me." Mark said.

   "WHATEVER." Jin Hae said rolling her eyes before leaving him on the doorway of their classroom.

  "I think I'm seeing Jin Hae the brat" Jr. cooed behind Mark.

  "Jin Hae the brat? Mark asked. 

"Yeah. That's one of her one thousand personalities. She's usually like that when she's jealous or insecured." Jr. said.

    Jealous? Insecured? why would she be? does she like--- no. but, why?

  JIN HAE's POV

  Aish >.< !!! what did I just do?!? He won't talk to me again :(( I can't help it. Words just came out of my mouth. Bad things about being a bipolar... loss of control. I hate these sudden change of feelings. I don't even know what triggers these changes in me. It jus pops out and voila!! I'm a different person the next minute. Since we were seatmates, I felt really guilty because I can see that he was hurt by the way I treated him. During lunch, I decided to talk to him. I bought him a freshmilk and bought one for myself too. I saw him with Bambam and went to them. 

  " Uhm, Mark-ssi, I-- can I sit with you guys?" I asked first. Mark did not answer but Bambam nodded happily. "Sure Jin Hae noona". I sat down immediately in case Mark barges in and contradict what Bambam said, luckily, he did not. "Nona, you like fresh milk huh, you bought two boxes" Bambam said. Mark looked at my tray and I was sure I saw him smile. "Uh, yeah." I answered Bambam. A tall guy went to our table and approached Bambam. "Bammie Hyundai let's eat together, give that couple privacy". Mark and I wore a shocked face. "You're right Yugeomie." Bambam said while standing up and grinning at us. It wasn't awkward but I really was shy, I don't know how to start with my apology.

 

" Why are you so tensed up." Mark asked while he was chewing on his food. I pushed one box of fresh milk towards his side of the table. He looked at it, at me, then smiled. "I'm sorry for earlier" I finally said. "Huh? Did you do something?" he asked. "I snapped at you earlier... Which was highly unnecessary.." My head hung low. "I know you did not mean it." He said. I looked at him with a small smile. "I remember telling you that I will not leave you even if your bipolar its strikes. Don't you remember?" He asked. "I do." I smiled. We ate together peacefully, though we hear girls squealing because they get to touch his sleeves. Funny.

MARK's POV

   When I entered the classroom Jin Hae was already seated. She did not talk to me but I'm sure that the 'bratty' Jin Hae went away easily, because I could see guilt in her eyes, probably because she snapped at me earlier. Knowing that she's guilty, I wanted to play with her. I made her think that I was really offended and not ask her to eat together. She went to my table while Bambam was with me. Fortunately, Yugeomie came and picked Bambam up. She gave me a box of fresh milk and apologized. She's too cute, apologizing to a friend with her favorite drink. We went on eating. I hearing girls squealing just because they touched my sleeves, ugh, it's embarrassing. Jin Hae might think I like it even if I do not.

  When we were walking back to class, a girl accidentally spilled the can of paint she was holding on Jin Hae. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," the girl exclaimed. Jin Hae stood there shocked. I took my handkerchief out and wiped her face. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She did not answer. The girls started walking away but I heard one of them say nice one so I grabbed the girl back. "You did it on purpose, didn't you?" The girl did not reply and she glared at the one who said nice one. "If you ever mess up with Jin Hae again, I will let you see what you do not want to." I told her. I went back to Jin Hae and helped her clean up. If Jin Hae just wasn't looking, I would've done worse, I just don't want Jin Hae to see me as a bad guy.

  BAMBAM's POV

 I saw it. I saw how Mark hung cared for her. How he defended her. How he wanted to protect her. How he doesn't want her to think he's bad. How he likes her. It's so obvious, I don't know why none of the two realize their feelings yet. But wouldn't Jin Hae's situation give Hyundai a hard time? I mean, bipolar a are unpredictable. What if she likes hyung today but tomorrow she likes someone else? Wouldn't that hurt Mark hyung? Should I really help getting them together?